Bernard T. Spigner, radio personality

Bernard T. Spigner, radio personality

There are 5 comments on the Courier News Online story from Apr 25, 2007, titled Bernard T. Spigner, radio personality. In it, Courier News Online reports that:

METUCHEN -- Bernard T. Spigner died Monday . He was a well-recognized radio personality known as the 'Voice of Central New Jersey. via Courier News Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier News Online.

Aneil

Lyndhurst, NJ

#1 Apr 27, 2007
Bernard was my brother-in-law, and for the few years that i had known him, i had known no better man. He was a true Metuchenite, he was proud of his town and a proud father and husband. Metuchen has lost one of its greatest sons, and i belive that all that has met this man personally and professionally, knows exactly what i mean. I will always be there for my nephew, Robert. Spigner Jr.(Robbie) and my sister Deborah Spigner.
I love you.
Perry Schwarz

Holmdel, NJ

#2 Apr 30, 2007
Bernie was a great friend and great man. I met him in 1986 at Shadow Traffic and much of what I learned about being a professional and dealing with crisis situations came from Bernie. Bernie always felt that you should not crush someone else's dream to accomplish yours. This is a rare statement as sometimes broadcasting and the entertainment industry is known for hurting others to further your cause. Not for Bernie. He was truly and angel that will be with alot of people for some time. Something I live by today and will continue to live by in the future.
Walter Elliott

South Amboy, NJ

#3 Jun 15, 2007
I also remembered Bernard Spigner from working with him at Shadow Traffic in the mid-1980s and would occasional catch his WCTC program when through the Sommerville area.
We met up again at Giants Stadium Nov. 2005: He was the Sports and Exposition Authority vice president of communication and was handling the Xanadu contracting open house for minority, women and small businesses. I was writing for Visions Metro Weekly of Newark at the time. He seemed pleased that I was able to become a motorsports writer.
I was going to call Bernard today while following up word on trackbuilder ISC and the Authority's informal talks on a third speedway attempt. Area Auto Racing News Assistant Editor told me he thought he had read his obit "recently."
It's bad enough that we lost a quality person in Bernard T. Spigner. I'm more sorrowful because I leard about his passing six weeks late!
My condolences to his family, friends and colleagues.

Walter Elliott,
AARN/Wall Twp. Speedway
Orange, N.J.
Jerry

Toms River, NJ

#4 Jun 10, 2009
Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewoun d,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewo und,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Re wound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound, Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewoun d,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewo und,RewounRewound,Rewound,Rewo und,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Re wound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound, Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewoun d,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewo und,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Re wound,Rewound,RewounRewound,Re wound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound, Rewound,RewounRewound,Rewound, Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewoun d,Rewound,Rewound,d,Rewound,d,
Maddie

Palmerton, PA

#5 Feb 4, 2010
The most kind and considerate man i ever knew and the best uncle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metuchen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perth Amboy is a dump cause its filled with Low... (Mar '12) Wed LLL 72
MAN ELUDES EDISON POLICE May 11 2015 ( Taleb Ah... May 20 Edison Sentinel E... 5
Edison towne square May 19 curious citizen 1
edison settles lawsuit with convicted felon "c... (Jun '13) May 13 BRIAN AMARAL 6
News Metuchen man hit by car May 12 SHARON J 2
News New book by Dick Cheney takes on Barack Obama May 9 xplode 282
South Plainfield Worst Place to Live - Train Pr... (Feb '12) May 8 Dano 38
More from around the web

Metuchen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]