Bernard T. Spigner, radio personality

Apr 25, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Courier News Online

METUCHEN -- Bernard T. Spigner died Monday . He was a well-recognized radio personality known as the 'Voice of Central New Jersey. via Courier News Online

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Aneil

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

Bernard was my brother-in-law, and for the few years that i had known him, i had known no better man. He was a true Metuchenite, he was proud of his town and a proud father and husband. Metuchen has lost one of its greatest sons, and i belive that all that has met this man personally and professionally, knows exactly what i mean. I will always be there for my nephew, Robert. Spigner Jr.(Robbie) and my sister Deborah Spigner.
I love you.
Perry Schwarz

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2007

Bernie was a great friend and great man. I met him in 1986 at Shadow Traffic and much of what I learned about being a professional and dealing with crisis situations came from Bernie. Bernie always felt that you should not crush someone else's dream to accomplish yours. This is a rare statement as sometimes broadcasting and the entertainment industry is known for hurting others to further your cause. Not for Bernie. He was truly and angel that will be with alot of people for some time. Something I live by today and will continue to live by in the future.
Walter Elliott

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2007

I also remembered Bernard Spigner from working with him at Shadow Traffic in the mid-1980s and would occasional catch his WCTC program when through the Sommerville area.
We met up again at Giants Stadium Nov. 2005: He was the Sports and Exposition Authority vice president of communication and was handling the Xanadu contracting open house for minority, women and small businesses. I was writing for Visions Metro Weekly of Newark at the time. He seemed pleased that I was able to become a motorsports writer.
I was going to call Bernard today while following up word on trackbuilder ISC and the Authority's informal talks on a third speedway attempt. Area Auto Racing News Assistant Editor told me he thought he had read his obit "recently."
It's bad enough that we lost a quality person in Bernard T. Spigner. I'm more sorrowful because I leard about his passing six weeks late!
My condolences to his family, friends and colleagues.

Walter Elliott,
AARN/Wall Twp. Speedway
Orange, N.J.
Jerry

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewoun d,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewo und,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Re wound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound, Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewoun d,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewo und,RewounRewound,Rewound,Rewo und,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Re wound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound, Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewoun d,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewo und,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Re wound,Rewound,RewounRewound,Re wound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewound, Rewound,RewounRewound,Rewound, Rewound,Rewound,Rewound,Rewoun d,Rewound,Rewound,d,Rewound,d,
Maddie

Palmerton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

The most kind and considerate man i ever knew and the best uncle

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Metuchen Discussions

Search the Metuchen Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Councilwoman, clergyman at odds over 'illegals'... Jul 10 ROSENBERG 4
People still live in Edison??? (Jun '08) Jul 5 Samantha 111
Edison mayor defends 9 percent tax hike: 'The g... Jun 29 carl aabye 1
Man was masturbating on Middlesex Greenway, Edi... Jun '14 carl aabye 1
Review: Butrico's Auto Body Inc (Feb '11) Jun '14 james 2
Perth Amboy is a dump cause its filled with Low... (Mar '12) Jun '14 Jennifer 34
Edison Municipal Court Steps Up Security Jun '14 Carl Aabye 1
•••
•••

Metuchen News Video

•••
•••

Metuchen Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Metuchen People Search