Washington Twp. issues 5 summonses to...

Washington Twp. issues 5 summonses to trailer park in Long Valley

There are 3 comments on the Daily Record story from Apr 15, 2010, titled Washington Twp. issues 5 summonses to trailer park in Long Valley. In it, Daily Record reports that:

WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP -- Five summonses were issued today to RealPro Enterprises, owner of Sherwood Village, a mobile home park in Long Valley where cleanup continues after a Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

hopeful

King Of Prussia, PA

#1 Apr 24, 2010
Now I am worry about the water. I am a tenant. I hope the EPA help us to tell the park owner to clean these unhealthy, unsafe, dangerous environmental problems. It is going one for decades. The last ower is very clean and they took car the park very well. After the Sentry Property Managerment took over they don't care. The are many problems in the park, but the park owner get a way with it. The rent is raise very years but nothing get done. 35 trailers time $765.00 plus and more a month. It is not fair for tenants. They pay little of tax because of farmerset. I hope EPA can help us to solve these problems. Why it is happened again and again?
Just the facts

United States

#2 May 8, 2010
Fact one: The well water has not been comprised. The well is uphill from the leak. The DEP has stated there is not problem. The well water is and has been been tested every two weeks for many many years. A report is prepared and sent to many different officials.

Fact two: There is no rent control in NJ. The landlord has the right to determine what the rent will be. No it does not seem fair but where can you pay rent and live in Morris County for less and have what you have. The EPA has no control over the rent.

Fact Three: The previous owner allowed some very bad situations to exist and if certain people had not become involved with forcing him to build a new septic system the park would not be.
ruttster

Succasunna, NJ

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Is this a safe place to live? How is the crime in the area.What is the good and bad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metuchen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are italians white people? Jul 20 lazywolf54 7
Late Dith Pran Jul 18 Gail Hawthorne 1
Redfield Village Apartments (Nov '11) Jul 6 TEODORO 40
Verizon Wants Cell Tower Nears Homes - OPPOSE IT! Jul 5 chazsanderson 1
News Man was masturbating on Middlesex Greenway, Edi... (Jun '14) Jun 29 Hippiegirl732 3
Debra Demarest Jun 27 bobsvette 1
Motorcycle accident route 27 in front of Honda ... Apr '16 Sue 3

Metuchen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metuchen Mortgages