Erwin de Mooij

Katwijk, Netherlands

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Dear everybody,

I am looking for children of Joan McDermott. Her last name would have been different because she problably would have been married. She was born around 1930 in New York and I believe she died in 2004. Her was in the USAAF during WWII and his plane crashed in Holland on September 26th 1944, his name was Alex P. McDermott. September 15th 2012 a monumument will be unveiled for this crew and a book will be published. Now I really would like to invite his grandchildren. I know a Mary McDermott died in Metuchen in 2004 and I hope it is the lady I am looking for and that her children still live there. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?!

Thank you for your help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metuchen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wakefern/SjhopRite to acquire dozens of A&P/Pat... Aug 24 WAKEFERN Food Cor... 1
Empire Auto Financing Aug 14 Test 2
News N.J. teens run down geese in gruesome video, fa... Aug 14 geesesuck 2
POLICE ARREST Heather Ganz ,Mikiel Adl,Robert ... (Mar '11) Jul '15 boobie 5
Any gay teens anywhere in NJ? (Sep '14) Jul '15 Sean 8
News Metuchen man hit by car May '15 SHARON J 2
News Sean P. Coghlan, 28, of Caldwell, a teacher at ... (Jan '12) Mar '15 Jen 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metuchen Mortgages