Erwin de Mooij

Katwijk, Netherlands

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Dear everybody,

I am looking for children of Joan McDermott. Her last name would have been different because she problably would have been married. She was born around 1930 in New York and I believe she died in 2004. Her was in the USAAF during WWII and his plane crashed in Holland on September 26th 1944, his name was Alex P. McDermott. September 15th 2012 a monumument will be unveiled for this crew and a book will be published. Now I really would like to invite his grandchildren. I know a Mary McDermott died in Metuchen in 2004 and I hope it is the lady I am looking for and that her children still live there. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?!

Thank you for your help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metuchen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Truth Oct 21 tell it like it is 1
Fallout from the Woodbridge football scandal: F... Oct 18 Perth Amboy Irish 3
Poll: Should NJ legalize marijuana for recreati... (Jan '14) Oct 18 hateRumors 2
Any gay teens anywhere in NJ? Oct 18 hateRumors 6
Anesh, Barletta, White: South Plainfield Comes ... Oct 15 marian 2
Quick Chek Gas Station Project Gets the Green L... Oct 15 marian 5
John Mahoney arraigned in the murder of his fat... (Dec '07) Oct 10 mnmrhunter 28

Metuchen News Video

Metuchen Dating
Find my Match

Metuchen Jobs

Metuchen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Metuchen News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Metuchen

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]