Candler County Hospital

Candler County Hospital

Posted in the Metter Forum

WakeUP

Villa Rica, GA

#1 Mar 10, 2011
What are SOME of the board members thinking?! Your hospital is going down the drain. I'm glad the CEO made a wise decision and resigned!
Outsider

Metter, GA

#2 Feb 28, 2012
Somebody really needs to wake up! The CEO may have been forced out! The board members need to look closely at where the money is going. Does the interim CEO even live in this county? I don't think so! Citizens of this county will be less inclined to vote for the county hospital that has less than 10% of workers that live in the county working their. Why would a citizen vote to increase taxes to benefit a hospital that employs people who don't pay taxes in this city or county?
Educated Idiot

Warrenville, IL

#3 Mar 5, 2012
Because they will play the sympathy card just like they did last time. The same way they did with the school.
Jake

Metter, GA

#4 Dec 7, 2014
Well Candler County Hospital is now being run by a company out of Utah. All your hard earned money you pay them for sub par health care is lining the pockets of a bunch of predatory business men not even from this state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NAACP investigating George and Donald Norcross ... 5 min Tinman 16
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr WPWW 20,933
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 12 hr Lil joe 1,928
Andy Lee: BOB RICHARDS - A Jerk! Job Discrimina... 19 hr Lazarus 11
Ricky Clark Jonesboro Sun Jail 4
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar 19 THE TRUTH 608
News Four arrested in rec department burglaries (May '07) Mar 5 Jaidensmom12 3

Metter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metter Mortgages