Metter man awaits bond hearing

Metter man awaits bond hearing

There are 22 comments on the WTOC-TV Savannah story from Oct 9, 2009, titled Metter man awaits bond hearing. In it, WTOC-TV Savannah reports that:

A Metter man is in jail accused of stabbing his former girlfriend to death. Police say James Thomas killed Sharon Mincey at her home on Martin Luther King Drive in Metter Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOC-TV Savannah.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AtlantaResident

Atlanta, GA

#22 Oct 24, 2009
metter moron wrote:
sharon cut damn near everybody in the county at one time or another. she got what was comming to her!
Your mother should have aborted you a very long time ago. Do us all a big favor and stop trivializing domestic domestic violence because it is funny at all. Stop being a sexist jerk.
AtlantaResident

Atlanta, GA

#23 Oct 24, 2009
Southern Gent wrote:
Sharon was worthless...and so is Pig...murder is illegal and I am sorry for her family but not for her. I hope they fry his ass.
Stop being such a sexist jerk and stop trivializing domestic violence. Your mother should have aborted you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 37 min Heed the warning ... 1,487
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 14 hr Kent 438
Israel United In Christ -(IUIC): Is definitely ... 14 hr Elaine 7
Mayfair Tower 199 14th Street NE (Dec '11) 15 hr Dennis 44
News Norma McCorvey dead at 69; anonymous 'Jane Roe'... 21 hr ThomasA 11
Allied theives (Mar '10) Feb 4 DeziBoo95 22
Backwoods Redneck Hicks (Nov '14) Oct '16 Jamali 6

Metter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metter Mortgages