Metter man awaits bond hearing

Metter man awaits bond hearing

There are 22 comments on the WTOC-TV Savannah story from Oct 9, 2009, titled Metter man awaits bond hearing. In it, WTOC-TV Savannah reports that:

A Metter man is in jail accused of stabbing his former girlfriend to death. Police say James Thomas killed Sharon Mincey at her home on Martin Luther King Drive in Metter Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOC-TV Savannah.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just ME

Metter, GA

#1 Oct 14, 2009
Its about time that Meter got something right. After all these years the right person is finally in office.Congrats Tony
Just someone

Statesboro, GA

#2 Oct 14, 2009
Whats this got to do with "Man awaits bond hearing?"
Just someone

Statesboro, GA

#3 Oct 14, 2009
But to the real subject...I really hope Mr. Thomas gets what he deserves!!! Death!!!
Kelly

Metter, GA

#5 Oct 14, 2009
PIG, feared me. I was affraid to be around him. He always walked around picking on people and starting fights. Sharon was a good person and she would give you her last; sharon was like a mother to me.
metter moron

Metter, GA

#6 Oct 14, 2009
sharon cut damn near everybody in the county at one time or another. she got what was comming to her!
Southern Gent

Metter, GA

#7 Oct 14, 2009
Sharon was worthless...and so is Pig...murder is illegal and I am sorry for her family but not for her. I hope they fry his ass.
Baddest

Atlanta, GA

#8 Oct 14, 2009
metter moron wrote:
sharon cut damn near everybody in the county at one time or another. she got what was comming to her!
Why did sharon cut everybody. If people learn to keep their hands to their self she wouldn't had to cut nobody. Men are not suppose to beat on women, if someone beat on your ma how would you feel. Only GOD knows when someone get whats coming for them, you ain't GOD. Be careful for what you wish for, it might happen to you!!!!!!!!!!
For sure

Metter, GA

#9 Oct 14, 2009
To Metter Moron-Sharon was in an abusive relationship with guy that were bigger than she was and they beat on her. She got them off of her the way she knew how. You are not God and everyone will get what's coming on judgement day. Also to you "Southern Gent", your opinion is worthless and God is going to judge you also!!
TRUTH

Metter, GA

#10 Oct 14, 2009
Southern Gent wrote:
Sharon was worthless...and so is Pig...murder is illegal and I am sorry for her family but not for her. I hope they fry his ass.
Do you know the definition of worthless, have you took a look in the mirror, do you read your bible? Until you sweep from around your door sep, think twice before you try to talk about someone1
educated idiot

Metter, GA

#11 Oct 14, 2009
Outside of that relationship what else did she do?
thinking

Metter, GA

#12 Oct 15, 2009
i'm thinking maybe they'll give pig a public service award!
For sure

Metter, GA

#13 Oct 15, 2009
To educated idiot-outside of any of your relationships whatelse do you do? Do you have any daughters? If so, what if they were killed? Would you worry about what she was doing outside of her relationship. To thinking- try not to think to hard because your head may explode. I hope you do not have any daughters!!!
TRUTH

Metter, GA

#14 Oct 15, 2009
To educated idiot: Are you in a relationship? If so, what do you do? You can't speak upon someone else until you have talked about yourself and the negativity you have going on in your life. And to thinking: You don't get paid to think, you get paid to know! Because when you think you make a ass out of yourself.
For sure

Metter, GA

#15 Oct 15, 2009
To Thinking-I hope he does get because he will kill again. As for a public service award; I will congratulate you and him when he kill again. Maybe it will be one of you all he kill or one of your family members. I pray for everyone in Metter if he gets out again. May God Bless all of you who thinks that a murderer should get an award!!
speachless

Metter, GA

#16 Oct 15, 2009
i do not believe what i am reading.Sharon was someones DAUGHTER,MOTHER AND FRIEND.we have all done things that we and others didn't like.no-one deserves to be brutaly murdered.we were not put on this earth to judge.LET THOSE THAT JUDGE BE JUDGED.my heart and prayers goes out to her family
thinking

Metter, GA

#17 Oct 15, 2009
soeechless, i'm thinking that we didn't keep doing them over and over again!
thinking

Metter, GA

#18 Oct 15, 2009
oops! i meant to say speechless!
educated idiot

Metter, GA

#19 Oct 15, 2009
Im thinking I wanted to know what the Hell she did other than get beat on all the time. Like why the Hell everyone says she got what she deserved. I don't know the woman or the man and frankly I could care less now.
Just someone

Statesboro, GA

#20 Oct 16, 2009
For Sure and Speechless I agree with both of you!! I can not believe that this stuff is being said about this women...how will all you others feel if it was your mother, sister, or friend and these things were being said about them...HAVE SOME RESPECT!!!
Connie

Statesboro, GA

#21 Oct 16, 2009
Why does the "abused" have to be put in the same category as the "abuser"? Battered woman syndrome will make you resort to anything to try to stay alive; even defending yourself. We need to pray for peace on this earth and goodwill towards your fellow man. Maybe that will help stop the violence---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Empire' fans vie for spot in season 2 12 min Belle Sexton 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr HERE COMES DA JUDGE 20,110
Will do anything...desperate of $1000 cash now! (Apr '13) 10 hr Ernie 116
Black Judge Charged With Wife Abuse (May '11) 15 hr Cirizencane 4
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) Thu Spare Me 1,259
Bait Car In Atlanta (Nov '11) Thu Go Blue Forever 45
News Police address mix-up leaves man, officer wound... Thu Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metter Mortgages