Allied theives
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ole country redneck

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2010
I took some scrap metal to this place today there a bunch lieing theives told me a price on the phone then after I unloaded it they change the price to half as much when I told them there weight was wrong whats up with these people. they said I could'nt have my scrap back to take to Newell where I know they want cheat me.
other redneck

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2010
There name says it all ALL-LIED recycling think about that before you go again I tryed them and will never go back to those liers they picked up some junk from my shop and never paid me.
concerned

United States

#3 Mar 22, 2010
is there another recycling place in metter if so let me know because i want go back to allied they cheated my son on the weight of his cans. if theres not we need someone to open an honest place here that we can trust.
Just someone

Statesboro, GA

#4 Mar 31, 2010
oh wow did not know they were like this!!!
Honest

Metter, GA

#5 Mar 31, 2010
ole country redneck wrote:
I took some scrap metal to this place today there a bunch lieing theives told me a price on the phone then after I unloaded it they change the price to half as much when I told them there weight was wrong whats up with these people. they said I could'nt have my scrap back to take to Newell where I know they want cheat me.
Don Your a liar! Just give it up
Honest

Metter, GA

#6 Mar 31, 2010
other redneck wrote:
There name says it all ALL-LIED recycling think about that before you go again I tryed them and will never go back to those liers they picked up some junk from my shop and never paid me.
Don You are a liar post your real name... Give it up
Honest

Metter, GA

#7 Mar 31, 2010
concerned wrote:
is there another recycling place in metter if so let me know because i want go back to allied they cheated my son on the weight of his cans. if theres not we need someone to open an honest place here that we can trust.
Don You are a liar get off the internet and try to make money on your own merit not off of lies!
Honest

Metter, GA

#8 Mar 31, 2010
Don just like your posts you do on your other little blog they are all matching up in locations. Quit lying and be a man and try to conduct an honest business.
Honestly Dont Know

Memphis, TN

#9 Jun 28, 2010
I have'nt dealt with them on a personal level however I went to metter last week to visit an old friend and he was cleaning up his shop and had a load of old metal to get rid of , so I helped him load it up and take it to some place there I think it was this place there was'nt much going on there, we had a pickup and trailer loaded down pretty good and got around $35 for it, my friend said he should have got more he thought . Is this normal amount of money for this much metal? If so I would have burried it before doing all that work for nothing.
ole country redneck

United States

#10 Jun 28, 2010
I don't know a don my name is Frank S
From Statesboro check your record . And yes your a damn bunch of yankee theives call me a liar to my face and I'll bust your yankee ass. Newells is the most honest place in this area. So you shut up and try running a honest business
Honest wrote:
<quoted text>
Don Your a liar! Just give it up
ole country redneck

United States

#11 Jun 28, 2010
Yes they are!
Just someone wrote:
oh wow did not know they were like this!!!
Fab shop owner

United States

#12 Jul 13, 2010
Honestly Dont Know wrote:
<quoted text>I have'nt dealt with them on a personal level however I went to metter last week to visit an old friend and he was cleaning up his shop and had a load of old metal to get rid of , so I helped him load it up and take it to some place there I think it was this place there was'nt much going on there, we had a pickup and trailer loaded down pretty good and got around $35 for it, my friend said he should have got more he thought . Is this normal amount of money for this much metal? If so I would have burried it before doing all that work for nothing.
Depending on you weight , from what you desribed you should of had at least $200.00 worth. I tryed them once they claim to pay more than Newwels in Statesboro but I got less money in the end for the same amount of scrap. I heard of some bad things about them and based on my experiance I will not go back there. The city Goverment in Metter is looking bad for re-election because they let these people practice a business with these type of ethics. Looks like the one whom post as Honest is covering up for them and cant handle the truth of free advertisment. Hope this helps you with your currosity. The last time I went by ther place they did'nt have much junk piled up so I geuss they've done all they can do and the people have figured them out about what they are doing.
used to work there

United States

#13 Jul 14, 2010
This is probably true. This is how there employees get paid by making more profits, the more we take the more we make. HaHa suckers
Davis C

White House, TN

#14 Jul 16, 2010
Oh so true
your daddy

United States

#15 Aug 6, 2010
Lance quit bitchin.......
Really

United States

#16 Aug 20, 2010
??????
Excustomer

United States

#17 Sep 15, 2010
Yes everything posted here is true there nothing but crooks thats why they cant buy any scrap thats why I haul to Newell's they dont cheat you on the scales.
Lance

Bonham, TX

#18 Dec 2, 2010
Excustomer wrote:
Yes everything posted here is true there nothing but crooks thats why they cant buy any scrap thats why I haul to Newell's they dont cheat you on the scales.
I agree newells is a better place to recycle their honest.
Ex employee

United States

#19 Dec 4, 2010
Yes people all this is true their theives
theygone

Waycross, GA

#20 Jul 22, 2011
went by that place in metter the other day and no one was there. look like there out of business. they had a place in jesup and its dead to. guess everyone found out how they operate and quit going to them . they sure didnt last long crooks never do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vondel Jefferson 11 hr Home boy 5
Bored 13 hr Strong Black Man 2
Brookhaven Thugs Linley Jones & John Ernst Shak... 20 hr Bob L 10
Maria Larosa weather channel 22 hr Hotty 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Tyrone Abdul Carp 21,440
News Cops: Midtown victim partied before fall (May '10) Tue them 30
Kendall woods (Oct '16) Dec '17 username 2

Metter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metter Mortgages