First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anti-Drugs

United States

#21 Jun 22, 2011
day dreamer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are poorly mistaken. We have a great deal of dirty cops in our little town. What about what goes on behind Jay's? And all the drugs that are trafficked through here? Think again sweet heart.
Yeah, we've got a heckuva lot of dirty cops. It ain't no secret. HARMON'S USED CARS ISN'T JUST A USED CAR DEALERSHIP! If you watch at midnight ( or anytime of the night ) you can see vehicles coming and going, some even dropping off women! Metter has a bad drug problem and the crooked police aren't making it any better, nuff said.
LMFAO

Metter, GA

#22 Jul 12, 2011
Metter dang sure ain't the only place with dirty cops....they just got a lot of DUMB cops!!! Drugs are everywhere
curious too

United States

#23 Jul 12, 2011
Hey, i see they are advertising for a new Chief. What happened to the last one??
curious too

United States

#24 Jul 12, 2011
Anti-Drugs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we've got a heckuva lot of dirty cops. It ain't no secret. HARMON'S USED CARS ISN'T JUST A USED CAR DEALERSHIP! If you watch at midnight ( or anytime of the night ) you can see vehicles coming and going, some even dropping off women! Metter has a bad drug problem and the crooked police aren't making it any better, nuff said.
Why doesn't the Mayor & council do something about it?
Anonymous

Athens, GA

#25 Nov 21, 2011
@curious too: Here's my response:

Funny thing is, the Mayor lives on the same street where the dealers live. From drugs to prostitutes, I can't believe that he's not aware of it. I've heard personal complaints from the neighbors that sometimes they ( the dealers ) keep the neighbors up sometimes.( and I quote ) " Cars coming and going all night long ". Freaking ridculous.

Anyway, a friend of mine tried busting them before and it didn't work out. I can't exactly say on here but if anyone wants to know......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church Pastors: Ken Klein & Dr. Frank Beckles P... 4 hr Raymond 6
Don't Buy from FIREHOUSE SUBS! They cheat emplo... 6 hr Tighty whitey 6
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Buck Rohde 20,478
Movie: Hillary's America IS NO# 1!!! 21 hr chelsae clinton 37
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) 21 hr stainless 555
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 23 hr Atlanta reliable 1
Lindsey Wilson (May '10) Aug 4 Boddied Yota 8

Metter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metter Mortgages