Intellectual person

Metter, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2008

No, and we don't and currently we don't have any. I pray for Metter's sake that it stays that way. The last thing we need is to worry about dirty cops.
Real Talk

Metter, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

Judged:

No, Capt. Calvin Walker is dirty enough for both the Sheriff's Dept. and Police Dept. combined. He fills the dirt quota for the entire county.
unknown

Metter, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2008

sometimes i wounder about all of them
V for Vendetta

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2008

Relax. Now that Albuquerque Police Department has given its own thugs a 47% pay increase, as well as retirement with 80% pay after 22 years (after which you can COME BACK to the job and draw your retirement AND AN ENRICHED SALARY DUE TO EXPERIENCE), and take home cars with unlimited/unrestricted off-duty use, most crooked cops will flock to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Here they also enjoy "Secret Discipline". They can squash little old ladies against the walls of their own home, back up over Moms pushing baby strollers, or even loot the Albuquerque Police Evidence Room with nothing to worry about. Heck, they can even torture and mutilate an honorably-discharged, homeless disabled veteran who was a Medic in Vietnam and not even be disciplined though the US District Court awarded him $307,037.00 for his ordeal at the hands of the Albuquerque P.D. But, you guessed it, the Albuquerque P.D. KILLED HIM less than 1 week after the court made the award to him, but before he had a chance to even collect a penny of it. Of course, the Albuquerque Police Department is not looking very hard for his killer since December of 2006 (Jerome J. Hall case, Albuquerque, NM). Hell, you can even frame a Black man for murder and be selected for police chief by our current Mayor for Life Martin J. Chavez (Robinson v. Maruffi, Polisar et al, CIV 84-1216M, US District Court for the District of New Mexico, Memorandum Opinion and Order dated 13 January 1986). You can even conduct campaigns of dirty tricks, and smears against non-criminals you consider your enemies without worries!(Riggs v. City of Albuquerque, US District Court for the District of New Mexico, CIV 88-1141SG, 59.4% of the people on whom the Albuquerque Police Department's Intelligence Unit kept files on were NON-CRIMINALS whom the cops considered "enemies". Now, is that a deal or not for all the crooked cops in America? Send 'em down to Albuquerque P.D. and at least contain the corruption to one totally morally bankrupt city in America. Quarantine the buzztards!
77goldenpete

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

no need to go to new mexico, we have most of the illegals in metter, ga where no one wants to deport them including the damn police dept giving them all a pass. must be the political clout of the big farmers around here that don't want to give up on the cheap labor so the citizens can support them through lost tax revenue, county wellfare,a health system going broke, higher auto insurance rates (they have none and run from the accident scene)and oh yeah that other big contribution to the local economy is they do a brisk business at the western union by sending everything back to mexico.. thought we had passed some employer laws in georgia but the local law enforcement in metter just continues to look the other way while the small town way of life starts to take on the look of a third world country when they move into the area.
farmer

Metter, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

Judged:

There all pigs they spend more time sniffing for loose women than doing what they are being paid to do.They are cops who are trained to pay attention to patterns that may help prevent or solve a crime.Are they so stupid that they don't think common town folks don't do the same.Shift change is 6:00am and 6:00pm there's a cop coming to a store near you.
wondering

Metter, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

Judged:

I am not so sure I would blame the farmers for all the illegals living in metter and the surronding area. Criders sets them up with a place to live. and the last time the i.n.s. come threw he was hit the hardest. But those that were deported came back a week later because its to easy to get across the border. How can our cops get any one when they can't get off the cell phone while patroling. The next time you go threw metter look at the cops and I will bet you a dozen donuts you will see them driving with a cell up to there ear. Isn't that illegal in georgia.
metter voter

Metter, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

Judged:

everyone is so quick to judge kk, but what about all the crooked deputies and the crooked sheriff that we have now?? i dont know if kk is guilty or not, however i do know what kind of officers that we have now!!! wake up metter!!!!! its sad when a candler co. deputy can beat his girlfriends butt and still keep his job. and get nothing done about it!!! its all about who you are and who you know in metter!!!!!
Just ME

Metter, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

We have enough crooked cops in Metter as it is..they might could prevent or solve a crime if they would stay out of the back seat of the cruisers themselves. It is all about who you are around here or moreso who you are "seeing". Moral standards dont seem to be part of the oath for officiers anymore.
Just Me II

Metter, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Was moral standards ever a Part of the oath for MPD? Gene Sherman is a hero to at least one of Metter's finest...What do you think about that!!!
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

Judged:

Metter is a sh** hole........ The police dept pays a sh** salary.....what do you expect??? If you were a good cop would work in Metter? Good cops are in demand in seek better paying jobs in bigger cities....... It's your city.....it's your police department.....demand better.....It's too easy to bit** and complain the it is to actually do something.....
WBrown

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

Judged:

Metter has turned into a refuge for the illegal Mexican to take advantage of. They have more rights here than any Georgia citizen in our town. They will destroy the social system along with the school system. Why the Hell are we asked to put up with illegals who sneak in here that cannot even speak English. I have called the police about them standing in our yard at night behind bushes with little response. I never lost anything living here before but over the past few years my garage has constantly been broken into. They pick these illegals up, let them out before court, then they flee just like traffic accidents. If they can't drive it away from the accident scene they just run. I worked my entire life, always paid my taxes, they come here, pay no taxes, take advantage of the system, send everything western union back to Mexico. Tell me what do they add to our Metter community other than cheap labor for some low-wage company?
againstracist

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

wondering wrote:
I am not so sure I would blame the farmers for all the illegals living in metter and the surronding area. Criders sets them up with a place to live. and the last time the i.n.s. come threw he was hit the hardest. But those that were deported came back a week later because its to easy to get across the border. How can our cops get any one when they can't get off the cell phone while patroling. The next time you go threw metter look at the cops and I will bet you a dozen donuts you will see them driving with a cell up to there ear. Isn't that illegal in georgia.
Just to let you know it is not easy crossing the border like you think. Why everytime somebody talks about illegals they immediately talk about mexicans. Don't you know they come from other countries too. Maybe some come from other countries like the one your ancestors came from.

Since: Sep 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

We are all humans! When will people see the human and not the race. I get that some people are in this country illegally...does not mean you have to hate them?
Southern Gent

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

I see humans...that are also criminals trespassing. They "work hard" [I hear all the time]...and then they send that money back to Mexico and pay nothing into our infrastructure via taxes, which they so readily utalize. "Moocher" is the word that comes to mind.
AGREE

Swainsboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

I AGREE WITH THE BOTH OF YOU,BUT THE ILLEGALS ARE HERE BECAUSE THEY CAN BE.BOARDER PATROL ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS.I DON'T HATE ANYONE,I DISAGREE WITH ALOT THAT GOES ON,I CAN'T CHANGE ANY OF IT BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO . IF THEY ARE GOING TO WORK HERE THEN PAY TAXES AND STOP SENDING ALL OF THE MONEY BACK TO MEXICO. IF THEY ARE GOING TO LIVE HERE THEN ABIDE BY THE SAME LAWS AS WE DO
Donte

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Here are some really dirt cops and more

http://www.dirtbadge.com/
day dreamer

Metter, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Intellectual person wrote:
No, and we don't and currently we don't have any. I pray for Metter's sake that it stays that way. The last thing we need is to worry about dirty cops.
You are poorly mistaken. We have a great deal of dirty cops in our little town. What about what goes on behind Jay's? And all the drugs that are trafficked through here? Think again sweet heart.
Litbit83

Metter, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

No we already have enough dirty ones.
Flippant Flounder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Judged:

That city Police chief is dirty, he smells of last nights scotch everyday. I saw him wearing an ATF hat the other day what does that stand for ? ALBANY'S TOP FATASS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Metter Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Metter Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••