candler county sheriffs dept.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Metter, GA

#21 Jul 23, 2011
I thank they need to clean house up their and start all over. im sorry the b*t**** up at metter sheriff depot. R sorry in my book they will let u die in there before helping you. They even hav camars in the cells. How many has died up their now. Yesterday one hung herself. How??? Way didnt they care enough to get her the help she needed. That is the big problem they just lock u up insteed of gettin u the real help u need then again some people dont want help.
hacker

Metter, GA

#22 Jul 24, 2011
they do NOT have cameras in the cells. not sure but i think its a privacy issue. from what i have heard the sheriff was advised by several agencies that this lady should be placed on suicide watch, which means that she should have been placed isolation and monitored every fifteen minutes. was this done? who knows, who discovered her, what time was she checked last? what time was she discovered hanging? only an investigation will determine that. as for those of you who expect the sheriff to share the blame for this, you can forget that. he is too well insulated frome blame. my prediction is that the dispatchers on duty will get blamed and at least will get reprimanded or possibly get dismissed for failure to monitor this individual. after a few days of outrage and finger pointing things will return to normal and the incident will be forgotten. business as usual in candler county.
smoe

United States

#23 Jul 25, 2011
hacker sounds like you might be from inside the system , how come we dont ever hear about metter on the news. seems as though another cover up in progress.
hacker

Metter, GA

#24 Jul 25, 2011
im just very observant and i know how things work in the county.
hacker

Metter, GA

#25 Jul 26, 2011
seems like the finger pointing at the jail has taken a rather bizarre turn. i cannot swear that this is the truth, but it came from a highly reliable source. the probation officer (who doesn,t work for the sheriffs department) has been fired! seems as though the victim was on probation and the probation officer advised the sheriff that the victim needed to be on suicide watch, but appaqrently the advise was ignored by the sheriff. when the sherff found out that the victim was dead, he alegedly replied "good, the bitch needs to be dead". the probation officer and a task force officer (who was her brother-in-law) then went to tell her mother of the tragedy. her mother already had herd of her death thru another source. appaqrently this upset the sheriff. the sheriff then called the probation officer,s supervisor and told him that the probation officer was banned from the jail (a public building). since the probation officer was banned from the jail, she was unable to perform her duties and they were forced to terminate her. this information may or may not be true, but it came from a very reliable source. my advice to the task force officer, watch your back!
Quiet One

Metter, GA

#26 Jul 26, 2011
What the hell, how can be band her (the probation officer) from the jail. Sounds like the people of Candler County got what they asked for when they voted Sheriff Homer Bell back in office, Will they do it again? Think people this could be your family member he's treating like a piece of crap!
Quiet One

Metter, GA

#27 Jul 26, 2011
my bad, ban her from a public office
hacker

Metter, GA

#28 Jul 27, 2011
update............word is that the probation officer was requested to sign an agreement NOT to bring suit against the probation office for her termination.
Her

Metter, GA

#29 Jul 27, 2011
So??????
Her

Metter, GA

#30 Jul 27, 2011
If she did the crime (not literally) you got to do the time!!!! HA!!!HA!!!
hacker

Metter, GA

#31 Jul 27, 2011
if she did her job, she shouldn't be fired for it either
Her

Metter, GA

#32 Jul 28, 2011
What is wrong with you losers? Don't you have an opinion?
Metterite

Metter, GA

#33 Jul 28, 2011
Nobody has an opinion?
me my

Metter, GA

#34 Aug 28, 2011
Wondering wrote:
everyone gets failure to excersize due care regardless of the infraction. Just another way to increase revenue for Candler county. And wondering why there is another person named wondering curious?
you know that people in metter get away with stuff. you have to know the big dogs, in order to get away with things.
anti-druggie

United States

#35 Sep 11, 2011
Litbit83 wrote:
I thank they need to clean house up their and start all over. im sorry the b*t**** up at metter sheriff depot. R sorry in my book they will let u die in there before helping you. They even hav camars in the cells. How many has died up their now. Yesterday one hung herself. How??? Way didnt they care enough to get her the help she needed. That is the big problem they just lock u up insteed of gettin u the real help u need then again some people dont want help.
Whoa! Spellcheck lately??...
As i try and decifer these words of yours..
You guys complain when the officers arrest criminals and when they leave them on the streets..the county jail is not a rehabilitation program where one goes to get "clean"..or detox either! Its called a jail for a reason. Your criminal activity has caused you to trade your freedom on the streets for a small cell with minimum accomadations. Unless you are trained or being trained to handle such diversity please dont make any assumptions on what one should or shouldn't do. Help they needed? thats up to the family members to encourage professional counceling on such matters..Officers cant force one to recieve help from any source. they can only entertain the idea. LILBIT you sound like you have had some run-in's with law enforcement, and now your bitter. You cant complain about the system when your vote puts these people in the seats in which they hold..

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#37 Sep 11, 2011
anti-druggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa! Spellcheck lately??...
As i try and decifer these words of yours..
You guys complain when the officers arrest criminals and when they leave them on the streets..the county jail is not a rehabilitation program where one goes to get "clean"..or detox either! Its called a jail for a reason. Your criminal activity has caused you to trade your freedom on the streets for a small cell with minimum accomadations. Unless you are trained or being trained to handle such diversity please dont make any assumptions on what one should or shouldn't do. Help they needed? thats up to the family members to encourage professional counceling on such matters..Officers cant force one to recieve help from any source. they can only entertain the idea. LILBIT you sound like you have had some run-in's with law enforcement, and now your bitter. You cant complain about the system when your vote puts these people in the seats in which they hold..
Spellcheck lately?...lol

I agree wholeheartedly!However, i also take into consideration that regardless of ones illicit drug use or extracurricular activities, we are still humans and should be treated like one. We dont shoot dogs who have the mange, we treat the problem, and so should we treat the problem of an addict. Hello?! this is not the 1920's era..we have many reliable resources in which we may depend upon. Everyone has a low in their life and requires "a lil pick me up dust me off" treatment
Linda Jenkins

Metter, GA

#38 Aug 7, 2012
No justice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Rally Atlanta 1 hr The Doo Dah Man 1
Hillary For Prison Video 1 hr NewsMax 1
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 hr RMGHispanic Causi... 2,022
Why Black Women wont date White Men in the ATL (May '11) 9 hr Bigtwins1 34
News Ex-manager Says OJ Confessed (May '08) 17 hr sunnyt 53
Poll Does Candler County need a new Sheriff? (Mar '08) Apr '16 Hilton k Johnson Jr 25
Backwoods Redneck Hicks (Nov '14) Apr '16 Ohhh Dammm 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metter Mortgages