candler county sheriffs dept.

Posted in the Metter Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nameless

Metter, GA

#1 Jul 26, 2009
how can someone be arrested for failure to exercise due care and plead guilty and still dispatch for the sheriffs dept??????
citizen

Metter, GA

#2 Jul 26, 2009
i don't understand how this can be. it was in the paper that she pled guilty and she still has her job!! only fined and community service this sounds like just a slap on the wrist to me.
curious

Metter, GA

#3 Jul 26, 2009
not sure which dipatcher you are referring to....
nameless

Metter, GA

#4 Jul 27, 2009
curious wrote:
not sure which dipatcher you are referring to....
just check the metter advertiser last wednesdays edition, her name is in it under court judgments.
wondering

Metter, GA

#5 Jul 27, 2009
I didn't get a paper last week, come on and give us a name. I know 5 female dispatchers work there, just don't know which one you're talking about. Maybe you will concentrate more on the sheriff's department and forget EMS for a while! Just shows you all county departments have problems.
nameless

Metter, GA

#6 Jul 27, 2009
april brown
john doe

Metter, GA

#7 Jul 27, 2009
what exactly is failure to exercise due care? must be bad. the fine was 808.00 1year comunity service and probation fees.
Wondering

Metter, GA

#8 Jul 27, 2009
everyone gets failure to excersize due care regardless of the infraction. Just another way to increase revenue for Candler county. And wondering why there is another person named wondering curious?
answers

Metter, GA

#9 Jul 28, 2009
fyi, the april brown listed in the metter advertiser was NOT the april brown who dispatches for the sheriffs department. the april brown listed in the paper lives in twin city. i heard that she was origionally arrested for
dui. most times when you hire a lawyer, he will negotiate it down to a lesser charge in order for the person to keep their drivers license. the fine and penalties are the same as for a dui but you're actually convicted of a lesser charge.
Metter Girl

Metter, GA

#10 Jul 29, 2009
Failure to exercise due care is the latest charge for DUI. The fines are the same but you don;t get in trouble with the DMV. And you get to keep driving drunk. Thanks to all the new "rules". Hopefully these people won't kill anyone while still driving.
As a matter of fact

Metter, GA

#11 Aug 6, 2009
Well my input on all of this is, there is a girl that is a dispatcher that does not have custody of her child. Another girl that works there writes more bad checks in this town and smokes more pot and drives while drinking and snorts more cocaine and has the worst attitude in the world! Our sheriffs department needs to be more professional starting with the Sheriff and working its way down.
jane doe

Metter, GA

#12 Aug 6, 2009
Does the fact that she doesn't have custody of her child make a differnce in her ability to dispatch? I think not, and if you think so you must not have heard Sarah Thomas dispatch!
disgusted

Metter, GA

#13 Aug 6, 2009
"as a matter of fact" what kind of moron are you? how does not having custody of her children have any bearing on her job performance. it's not against the law morally or legally. she is one of the best dispatchers at the department, and if you don't believe it, buy a scanner and listen to sara for example. ever wonder why they call her the crypt keeper? on the other hand, april is concientious, intelligent and hard working but unfortunately she does not speak ebonics!
as for the other person you are referring to, have you ever seen her do any of the things you've accused her of doing and if you have, my question to you is why are you hanging around with people, the likes of which you are accusing her of being? apparently you must have first hand knowledge of the situation by the way you talk.
something tells me that you are the typical metter busybody who has nothing better to do than sit on your duff and criticize other people! my advice to you is "get a life".
curious

Metter, GA

#14 Aug 29, 2009
i wanna know who the pot head is since no one cares that they didnt name her
concerned

Metter, GA

#15 Sep 16, 2009
amen to that!! i agree with you 100%!!!!
As a matter of fact wrote:
Well my input on all of this is, there is a girl that is a dispatcher that does not have custody of her child. Another girl that works there writes more bad checks in this town and smokes more pot and drives while drinking and snorts more cocaine and has the worst attitude in the world! Our sheriffs department needs to be more professional starting with the Sheriff and working its way down.
concerned

Metter, GA

#16 Sep 16, 2009
i think it has alot to do with her job! if you work for the sheriffs office then you should be setting an example for the young people! if your to sorry to raise your own kids then what kind of example does that set!!
disgusted wrote:
"as a matter of fact" what kind of moron are you? how does not having custody of her children have any bearing on her job performance. it's not against the law morally or legally. she is one of the best dispatchers at the department, and if you don't believe it, buy a scanner and listen to sara for example. ever wonder why they call her the crypt keeper? on the other hand, april is concientious, intelligent and hard working but unfortunately she does not speak ebonics!
as for the other person you are referring to, have you ever seen her do any of the things you've accused her of doing and if you have, my question to you is why are you hanging around with people, the likes of which you are accusing her of being? apparently you must have first hand knowledge of the situation by the way you talk.
something tells me that you are the typical metter busybody who has nothing better to do than sit on your duff and criticize other people! my advice to you is "get a life".
john doe

Metter, GA

#17 Sep 16, 2009
maybe your just one of the many that she's sleeping with and that's why you think she's so great!! everyone knows that she has slept with half of the men in metter and over half of the sheriffs dept.
concerned wrote:
i think it has alot to do with her job! if you work for the sheriffs office then you should be setting an example for the young people! if your to sorry to raise your own kids then what kind of example does that set!!<quoted text>
ok people

Metter, GA

#18 Sep 21, 2009
people need to sweep around there own front door and you might have more dirt than you think!!!!!!!!!
OMG

Statesboro, GA

#19 Jun 29, 2011
I think that worse than the fact that people are spreading hate about other people is the fact that there is a great deal of inappropriate grammar/word usage in many people's postings. Metter alreay has a reputation for idiots.....add uneducated to that.
curious too

United States

#20 Jul 13, 2011
Random drug testing would take care of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 2 hr RiccardoFire 346
Remember Broadview Plaza? (Dec '14) 7 hr Will Dockery 19
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... 10 hr Shumer 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Budv44 21,383
Review: A to Z Handyman Services (Aug '12) Sat Msburns 3
Kendall woods (Oct '16) Dec '17 username 2
first Baptist metter Nov '17 the twins papaw 1

Metter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metter Mortgages