Candler Co. EMS
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Educated and NOT an Idiot

Bryant, WI

#21 Sep 9, 2011
Thank you Educated Idiot....glad you liked my answers and when did you wait 30 to 40 minutes for an ambulance?
Who knew

Rincon, GA

#22 Sep 11, 2011
What I mean about having 2 EMTs and not a medic and EMT is that there has been several times that there have been 2 EMTs and not a medic and EMT on the truck! I do know of one call that was in aline of a full arrest (where the patient ended up dying) and 2 EMTs showed up on the call with no paramedic, and the paramedic met them in their POV somewhere and jumped on the truck and LIED on paperwork!! EDUCATED IDIOT----I completely agree with you! And no one said that I would call capitol City. But I do know that if certain people were working on the truck and something was to happen to me in candler county and they showed up, they would not do a damn thing for me, or they wouldn't do their job to the fullest extent because some can't leave their PERSONAL business at home!!!

Bryant, WI

#23 Sep 12, 2011
Thet do their best no matter what....even for you!!!
Who knew

Rincon, GA

#24 Sep 14, 2011
Doubt it!!
willie b sharpe

Metter, GA

#26 Sep 15, 2011
a team is no better than thier leader wonder where she is now,,,,glad shes gone whos got youre back now

Bryant, WI

#28 Sep 16, 2011
By the way who is She? Who are you glad is gone? I think they all work well together!
who knew

United States

#29 Sep 17, 2011
If you don't know who SHE is when people are talking about the leader then you have no clue about the CC EMS and shouldn't even be in this discussion.

Bryant, WI

#30 Sep 17, 2011
You are right I have no real clue who is in charge of candler co ems but I do know they do a good job! I don't think YOU need to be in this conversation....what people do on their own time is their business but when they are on that ambulance and they do a good job why should their personal life be critizied! Bet you wouldn't hesitate to call them if it were a life or death situation...or even if you had a headache! You make me sick!!!
Just a Thought

Statesboro, GA

#31 Feb 16, 2012
Well what an interesting topic. I agree wholeheartedly that Candler County EMS needs some help that I THINK they are now getting. Your posts are a little dated. HOWEVER...I must comment on one thing at least...Capital City has run a call for my family all the way outside of Glennville when the local EMS refused to transport my family member to a hospital that his doctor was at. BOTH of the techs on board were paramedics and had worked over 30 years combined in emergency 911 services. I think they did a fine job. It is only "criminal" for Capital City to run a call there that has been sent thru 911. I have personally inquired with the powers that be on this. Personally...my family will continue to use them and know that we will be transported to the hospital of our choice!
annonymous

Statesboro, GA

#32 Feb 19, 2012
That is exactly what you should do just a thought! Your family should use them every chance you get....as they say "birds of a feather Oh by the way there is a new one in town called Excel Care..why not try them out too
Kimmy

United States

#33 Feb 24, 2012
The once fierce leader of Capitol City is now the fierce leader of Excelisor along with over half the staff. Give them a try! You might be pleasantly surprised! They have stations in Metter and Statesboro so care will come faster and more efficiently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I seek info on SunRa SunKeen, who hijacked my F... 7 hr toor_lol 4
Paddock Probably A Former Cop... 15 hr ThomasA 134
Voting For Keisha Lance Bottoms? Tue Charles 1
Katrell Nash: Horrible Attorney BEWARE!!!! Tue Lamborghini 4
take care of business Tue Enter Username 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Mcm123 21,338
first Baptist metter Nov 20 the twins papaw 1

Metter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metter Mortgages