First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Curious

Odum, GA

#1 Jan 6, 2011
I would really like to know why there have been SEVERAL times that there has been a call where a Paramedic needed to be on the truck and there wasn't one to be found? If I'm not mistaking a Paramedic should be on the truck at ALL times! One thing I think is funny is that they are also lying on paperwork! Its amazing how someone can be intubated within a minute of being on scene and there not be a paramedic on scene!! Hope and pray that one day all the Candler Co. EMS, P.D. and S.o. get what they deserve! Just wish all of them would do what is best for the COUNTY and for THEMSELVES...not cover up for each other when they are WRONG!!! But, we shall see if anything happens.
wondering

Metter, GA

#2 Jan 11, 2011
thats how the system works in c.c. i got ur back if u got mine it starts with the county officals and rolls down hill but just like seth got caught they will too oneday just know the TRUTH will set you free
Just Curious

Rincon, GA

#3 Feb 11, 2011
I don't know if we will ever be able to get rid of the commissioners and everyone else in order for Candler County to start over!!! I just really hope that nothing happens to me or my family over there!!!
wondering

Metter, GA

#4 Feb 14, 2011
is it safe for a pregnant female to riding calls in back of the truck with all the sick people cc ems picks up,, something to think about you . or will they put them on light duty too keep thier income flowing you house payments needs to be made and a second child on way just saying
Quiet One

Metter, GA

#5 Jul 25, 2011
He's here and he's healthy and beautiful just like her first one!!!!
Amazed

Metter, GA

#6 Aug 17, 2011
She's back...making a living for her boys! Yea that's right HER boys!!!
Whatever

Ludowici, GA

#7 Aug 18, 2011
Glad she is back! She doesnt have to worry now because she doesn't have a house payment and won't have to worry about losing her house this time! Maybe she can focus more! And those aren't just HER boys! It takes TWO to make a baby!!
Whatever

Ludowici, GA

#8 Aug 18, 2011
Quiet One---I agree the baby is beautiful just like her first one! Let's just hope it doesn't act like her!!!
Amazed

Metter, GA

#9 Aug 18, 2011
Whatever you are right...can't argue with you about that!
Whatever

Glennville, GA

#10 Aug 31, 2011
From what I hear CC EMS is taken a turn in the right direction!!! Someone is leaving! Now if a few others would leave it would be even better!
Hard Worker

Glennville, GA

#11 Aug 31, 2011
@ Whatever. I heard the same! And I agree...if they could get rid of the rest of the junk they call employees it may be a good place to work!
Educated Idiot

Warrenville, IL

#12 Sep 1, 2011
Just use the Capitol City Ambulance service. Far more professional and do a good job.
Amazed

United States

#13 Sep 3, 2011
Well Hard Worker who else do you think should leave?
Educated and NOT an Idiot

United States

#14 Sep 4, 2011
That's right Educated Idiot use Capitol City Ambulance service...then you can go to jail when they do...Candler Co. EMS is a fine service that will and does goes out of their way to take care of their patients...Patient care is first and foremost with them...part of your name fits you just right..want to guess which part?
who knew

United States

#15 Sep 4, 2011
Candler Co. EMS could be a great ambulance service if they would get better people to run it and would follow the rules! I mean there have been several occasions where there has been 2 EMTs on a truck and not a medic and EMT! I think that's against the rules---everyone that works there is more worried about following people, starting drama, and worrying about everyone else except their patients! Not everyone that works there is like that but I can name a few that do! I mean do yall not wonder why so many people have come to work there and leave? Well half of them get fired because they won't kiss butt to certain people! All I know is that CC EMS needs to get it together before they hurt someone! I just know that I would rather die waiting on another ambulance service than have Candler County EMS touch me.
who knew

United States

#16 Sep 4, 2011
Why would someone go to jail for using capital city?
Educated and NOT an Idiot wrote:
That's right Educated Idiot use Capitol City Ambulance service...then you can go to jail when they do...Candler Co. EMS is a fine service that will and does goes out of their way to take care of their patients...Patient care is first and foremost with them...part of your name fits you just right..want to guess which part?

United States

#17 Sep 4, 2011
What the hell are you talking about when you say they have 2 EMTS on a truck and nor a medic and an Emt on a truck? Have you ever known Candler Co Ems to hurt someone? If you REALLY need an ambulance lets see how quick you will call Candler Co Ems or if you had rather wait for Capitol City for 30 to 45 minutes to get to you then call them!!!

United States

#18 Sep 4, 2011
Who Knew, you won't go to jail but if Capitol City gets caught running their service the way they have been they will....Call them and wait the 30 to 45 minutes it takes them to get to you and help you...Your choice
Educated Idiot

Warrenville, IL

#19 Sep 7, 2011
No damn different that waiting 30 or 40 minutes on candler EMS.
Educated Idiot

Warrenville, IL

#20 Sep 7, 2011
And good job on answering that question on why they are going to jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time Out - Local children's tv show, early 1980s? 59 min Will Dockery 1
Obama and the muslim brotherhood 7 hr Hugo 48
removal of silicone from body (Mar '14) 13 hr Be Aware 341
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Jim Jones 19,549
Ferguson, NY, etc Tue squeezers 50
Ginger Wellham Wife Of ConMan Terry Wellham Mov... Tue Old Fling 1
Spelman College suspends influential Cosby prof... Tue Gremlin 1
Metter Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Metter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Metter News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Metter

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]