sex offenders

Since: Jul 11

Metter, GA

#1 Aug 15, 2011
Tell me if Im woung. I thought it was against the law for children sex offenders to be living in nieghborhoods where kids live? Please tell me because i have 3 livin in my neiborhood iwant them out NOW?!?!
get real

Metter, GA

#2 Aug 16, 2011
I thought so as well, however, maybe because there are so many, and the parole officers are so overwhelmed, it is cheaper just to put them in government housing, which of course has children as well. Most likely it has to do with money, as opposed to the welfare of the children. I can think of no other reason. In my opinion, they should all be held in prison until they die, either naturally or unnaturally. Sad but true. They get to feast their eyes on all the children coming from elementry school each day,in the metter projects, sad but true. Maybe you need to form a neighborhood committee and protest for them to be removed, they have already ruined too many lives. Good luck to you.
unknown

Rincon, GA

#3 Aug 22, 2011
the law is accroding to the year of the crime if crime comited after 1994 they have rest. a 1000 ft. form a school and church and daycare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy turkeydsy 18 hr Tolerman 3
Pilots Are Full Of Themselves 20 hr Skynyrd 39
stay away from direct tv: worst company of them... 21 hr nassau123 3
The most crazy cable-free set up I ever saw 23 hr nassau123 1
Paddock Probably A Former Cop... Thu Dr phill 136
I seek info on SunRa SunKeen, who hijacked my F... Wed toor_lol 4
Voting For Keisha Lance Bottoms? Nov 21 Charles 1

Metter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance