metter police officer arested for dom...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
so sad

Metter, GA

#86 Jan 23, 2009
boo hoo.....let us all shed a tear for all of them. People need to keep there shit behind closed doors...and maybe no one would comment on their actions. The men need to learn to keep it in their pants and the women need to stop whoring around with everything that will spread their legs.....get some damn respect for yourselves...gee! Teach that to your kids!!! Sure not being good role models right now.
ummm

Metter, GA

#87 Jan 23, 2009
"so sad" makes a point!!
Just Wondering

Metter, GA

#88 Feb 1, 2010
How did this all end? Are Ryan and Jessica together? He says not but she say's so!
Wayne Groover

Waterford, MI

#89 Feb 1, 2010
What's the problem??? All he was doing was scratching a severe and I mean severe case of jock itch when those fake a** cops busted him. I know he had jock itch because he showed it to me and when he walked by you could smell it! It smelled like a garbage dumpster!! He was framed!!!! GODDAMMITTTTTT I'm tired of all the fake a** cops!!!! Get a real job!!!!!!!!!
tete

Brooksville, FL

#90 Feb 22, 2010
duhh wrote:
if the officers were not out searching for badge bunnies and instead doing their job these things probably wouldnt have happened to him ( badge bunnie = girls who wanna sleep with the badge not the person wearing the badge )
Ur funny!!Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Tpd 21,046
The gonna remove stone mountain next 4 hr Trumps your presi... 19
New to town need advice. 6 hr Be strong Bob 5
Mayfair Tower 199 14th Street NE (Dec '11) 19 hr Richard 52
Buying A Car Off Craigslist 22 hr Frfr 7
Backwoods Redneck Hicks (Nov '14) May '17 Prayedup 8
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar '17 THE TRUTH 608

Metter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metter Mortgages