metter police officer arested for dom...

metter police officer arested for domestic voilence in statesboro

Posted in the Metter Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
duhh

Metter, GA

#1 Aug 10, 2008
from what i hear on the streets a metter polce officer has been suspended after being arrested in statesboro for a domestic dispute which he was involved in. can anyone give some information about this?? will he be fired ? is he suspended with pay or without pay ?are there any other circumstances surrounding this incident????????
SARA

Cobbtown, GA

#2 Aug 13, 2008
NO, I HAVEN'T HEARD OF THIS, HOWEVER, I'M SURE IF IT IS A CANDLER COUNTY OFFICER THEN NOTHING WILL BE DONE. REMEMBER ITS WHO YOU KNOW IN THIS COUNTY.
duhh wrote:
from what i hear on the streets a metter polce officer has been suspended after being arrested in statesboro for a domestic dispute which he was involved in. can anyone give some information about this?? will he be fired ? is he suspended with pay or without pay ?are there any other circumstances surrounding this incident????????
The Eye

Cobbtown, GA

#3 Aug 13, 2008
Read the Metter Advertiser.
farmer

Metter, GA

#4 Aug 14, 2008
There has to be much more to this story than meets the eye.But let's not forget police officers are human also and they can be pushed to the breaking point.They may also bring things on themselves by there own actions!Whats that old saying "If you lay down with dogs your gonna wake up with fleas!!!And trust some of this local trash should get front line once a month.
Citizen

Metter, GA

#5 Aug 15, 2008
I think it is really sick that we all get off on other people's mistakes. This human being made a mistake and I am sure he is suffering for what he had done to his family. Why do we enjoy these things so much? It was all the talk and the pressure we put on this family that made things worse. Let them work it out without our misguided help. We have all made mistakes that hurt other people. If everyone took this into consideration the world just might be a better place. Good luck to this family. Good luck to the Officer trying to save his career and mend his family. I know for a fact he did a good job with the kids in our schools and community. GIVE HIM A BREAK!!
Linda

Metter, GA

#6 Aug 15, 2008
I think Citizen is probably right and Duhh just wants to make it worse. I did the same thing to my family and thank goodness they forgave me and all is well. When it ends up like this I can assure you someone helped to fuel the fire.
duhh

Metter, GA

#7 Aug 15, 2008
if the officers were not out searching for badge bunnies and instead doing their job these things probably wouldnt have happened to him ( badge bunnie = girls who wanna sleep with the badge not the person wearing the badge )
farmer

Aiken, SC

#8 Aug 15, 2008
I think that fellow human being should help protect each other from such trash!!!!!When his fellow officers saw him being lured by the trash they should have said hey man she's not wroth it..Not take up with the tramp yourself.See this particular rat should be ran back across the border!!!Let this be a lesson to all what looks like a fresh sweet strawberry just might be a hot in the asset's jalepeno's!!This isnt the 1st family besides her own that she has wrecked.It has become a hobby to her and we as decent people should stamp this out once and for all.She a bacteria that needs antibiotics or else it will keep growing.
The Score Keeper

Metter, GA

#9 Aug 16, 2008
Yea farmer and I know what u did last summer!!! LoL
farmer

Metter, GA

#10 Aug 16, 2008
Good thing is I'm doing it this summer also.Antibiotic free.
duhh

Metter, GA

#11 Aug 16, 2008
i agree farmer you 100% right for some of these girls or should i call them girls homewrecking is all they know.
farmer

Metter, GA

#12 Aug 17, 2008
One thing we know for sure is they cant wreck what they can't get in.We as human beings male or female need to not allow such a person inside our homes or minds.It has become a fad to run around on your mate but in the end when it's said and done was it worth it.Linda could probably help with that question since she has been there before.
bb coach

Milledgeville, GA

#13 Aug 17, 2008
The article i read in the paper basically told of a dispute between a husband and wife. All this other stuff you all are talking openly about was never even mentioned. Sounds like to me there is a lot of idle gossip and slander going on without people having any or all of the facts. That is what causes stuff like this to explode in the first place. The boy deserves his opportunity to straighten out whatever messes and get on with his life. Just because he wears a uniform doesnt mean he isnt human. I bet he does his job, and so far nothing has been said about his neglecting his work or his family. Let him have his due process!!!!!!!!!!
lindsey

Metter, GA

#14 Aug 18, 2008
He did a good job as a police officer, but did a poor job as a family man. He disrespected his wife and children and himself. bb coach you are inviting more gossip. What was said about her was not gossip, all of it is true. Just like farmer said he left the door open and the homewrecker walked in to sleep with a badge!
bb coach

Savannah, GA

#15 Aug 18, 2008
Lindsey, There is obviously more to this story than was reported in the paper. Your being a local, you must know a little about the situation. I was only commenting on the article in the paper and in no way did it even hint at any underlying problem or problems. I just know that everyone is entitled to make mistakes and its how you handle your mistakes that are really the measure of a person. Talk is cheap, and until otherwise proven, it seems to me that a little compassion for this officer and his family would go a long ways. Until he is proven guilty of some charge or otherwise, he is due the same due process as anyone else.
true metter

Swainsboro, GA

#16 Aug 20, 2008
sounds like all ya'll need to get a job and let us tell you how well you do your job
Barackin the free world

Eatonton, GA

#17 Aug 20, 2008
This aint got nothin to do with the man's personal life. Its about a police gettin locked up. Maybe yall ought start another forum to talk about skank hoes and skeezers.
public official

Metter, GA

#18 Aug 20, 2008
I have a job and i can assure you that if i behaved in this manner I'd loose it!!!!!There would be no paid days off.When you have a job that keeps you in the public eye there is a code of conduct you must maintain at all times to prevent such things from happening.
bb coach

Savannah, GA

#19 Aug 20, 2008
Sounds like to me that all of yall need some kind of job, cause yall obviously have nothing else to do but talk crap and stir up stink...you all have totally missed the point on this deal. Your article, in your hometown newspaper only said an arrest was made, it has in no way talked about anything else but that! You all are the ones that think you know everything related to this matter. You were not there and you cant know what happened.You need to stick to the matter as it was reported and shut up about everything else. Your personal life could be out on the street one day just like this. Next time you need a cop, take a look around and see who shows up! Maybe it will be a skank hoe or sheezer who shows up to check out your code of conduct!
someone who cares

Fitzgerald, GA

#20 Aug 20, 2008
So much for peoples privacy. He who is without sin let him cast the first stone. This shows just what the world is coming to. Lets be in everybodys business but or own!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr honest assessment 20,982
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 3 hr andet1987 2,091
Elder Azariyah Ben Yosef: Pastor of the Sons Fo... 12 hr Tolerman 5
Do Not vote for jon ossoff Protect Georgia 15 hr Music 2
Jon assoff special election 16 hr John Pudd 1
Get rid of Section 8 please! (Jan '11) Fri Reaper 107
Karen Minton (Oct '15) Fri BillyRay 17

Metter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metter Mortgages