Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Aug 21, 2010
Someone actually cares

Springfield, GA

#1 Aug 7, 2010
I am writing this about Candler County in general!! I have been reading past discussions talking about Candler County EMS and how they just need to start over and get new people. I don't think I could agree more!! Not only do they need to start over but they need to get rid of some the police officers over there too. It is sad that when you call them for their assistance, the whole town knows about it within the next minute! It is no one else's business what goes on in Candler County! It makes me sick to think that if I was to EVER need an ambulance or need assistance from the police officers that they wouldn't do their job to their fullest ability! Everyone in Candler County is on another persons side and are always LYING to everyone just to make other people look bad! It is so sad that there are so many laws, rules, and protocols that are being broken and NO ONE will do anything about it. I just hope and pray that I will never need an ambulance or any kind of help from anyone that works over there!! I just wish that people would start sticking up for themselves and do what is right, instead of lying about everything and causing more problems! Maybe one day the commissioners will open their eyes and realize that what EMS, P.D., and S.O. are doing is WRONG!!!
Just someone

Statesboro, GA

#2 Aug 20, 2010
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!1
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

#3 Aug 21, 2010
Someone actually cares wrote:
I am writing this about Candler County in general!! I have been reading past discussions talking about Candler County EMS and how they just need to start over and get new people. I don't think I could agree more!! Not only do they need to start over but they need to get rid of some the police officers over there too. It is sad that when you call them for their assistance, the whole town knows about it within the next minute! It is no one else's business what goes on in Candler County! It makes me sick to think that if I was to EVER need an ambulance or need assistance from the police officers that they wouldn't do their job to their fullest ability! Everyone in Candler County is on another persons side and are always LYING to everyone just to make other people look bad! It is so sad that there are so many laws, rules, and protocols that are being broken and NO ONE will do anything about it. I just hope and pray that I will never need an ambulance or any kind of help from anyone that works over there!! I just wish that people would start sticking up for themselves and do what is right, instead of lying about everything and causing more problems! Maybe one day the commissioners will open their eyes and realize that what EMS, P.D., and S.O. are doing is WRONG!!!
If they wanted to get an entire new staff, who would they hire? Crappy pay draws crappy employees. try to raise taxes and everyone complains. I'd like to see SPLOST get used to draw in employees who are worth a crap. I don"t want higher taxes but you get what you pay for.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min ChicknButt 53,379
Dogs EATING corpses of Ebola victims 38 min Yankees Rule 12
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 45 min see the light 18,877
WW3: ISIS to Blow up an American City 11 hr Mr Bojangles 15
Is it the police or is it us? 12 hr Duh 4
Putin warns enemies of Russia: 'It's best not t... 15 hr Yankees Rule 5
A Christian Empire 20 hr The Digit master 1
•••
•••
Metter Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Metter Jobs

•••