metter police officer resigns

metter police officer resigns

Posted in the Metter Forum

KOKOMO

Savannah, GA

#1 Jan 8, 2011
Funny how a Sociapath police officer that ran around town like Hitler was forced to resign instead of being fired !!!! Hummmmm lets see the same officer lost his job in Statesboro now Metter, where will he go next ?
Kocohomo

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2011
Hi I was that creepy bald guy you told your children to stop staring at the Metter Zaxbys. Then once they fired me for being crazy I was same guy at Mcdonald's. I told everyone I worked with that I was an undercover police officer for the city of Metter. They all knew I was lying but I'm crazy so kept telling them that. No one else will hire me cause I have no references that aren't felons.

There was this time when I worked at a prison, it's the closest I've ever been to working in law enforcement, but I told my friend I was gonna kill my family and coworkers. It has been all down hill from there.

I could really use a friend. Hugs are the best. Please send me emails telling me of fast food establishments that are hiring. Also send me emails letting me know if you'll be my friend or if you hate me. I love reading them either way.

Here is my email address i look forward to your emails: [email protected]
THE REAL KOKOMO

Statesboro, GA

#3 Jan 14, 2011
Like I said CONFRONT me to my face !!! Your a coward and have no balls !!!! It's ok that your Gay and been fired off the police force !!!
Clutch

Savannah, GA

#4 Jan 14, 2011
I'll meet you......and I'll beat the breaks off of you too.
THE REAL KOKOMO

Savannah, GA

#5 Jan 15, 2011
Its "Brakes" dumbass !!! Learn how to spell right !!
Kocohomo

United States

#6 Jan 17, 2011
It's strange this one guy keeps saying he wants people to confront him in person. Yet, he is the same guy that started a thead in a forum with the sole purpose of insulting and belittling people.

Who exactly is the coward here Mr. Karpinsky?

Also I'd suggest seeking therapy for help coping with this odd fixation you have for testicals.
THE REAL KOKOMO

Statesboro, GA

#7 Jan 21, 2011
Well you received the card I sent you with my address , come on over and lets talk about it !!
haha

Atlanta, GA

#8 Jan 21, 2011
THE REAL KOKOMO

Savannah, GA

#9 Jan 21, 2011
Yeah it is funny "haha" see the things that were said about these officers are true. Funny how they try to defend their actions by bringing up something in my past that was just an "allegation" from an angry ex-wife but later cleared, returned to work with full back pay, leave and a formal apology from the State !! They make comments regarding my tats and piercings LOL who the hell cares what I do with my body.
Both of these officers although they think they were doing their job were both caught purgering themselves on the stand. Yes I may have been wrong for driving on a suspended liscense but also did what I had to do to get it back as fast as possible. These officers harrassed people for NO reason and have made stops under false pretenses.
Clutch

Savannah, GA

#10 Jan 22, 2011
THE REAL KOKOMO wrote:
Its "Brakes" dumbass !!! Learn how to spell right !!
I'll beat them off of you too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breast Play w/ Lactation 1 hr Stunned 10
Need help finding a plastic surgeon to remove i... (Apr '14) 3 hr Vikki 39
gt real/nvelty pssports,drving lcense,ids 7 hr remond 1
Mayfair Tower 199 14th Street NE (Dec '11) 7 hr Sam 47
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr dave spano 20,986
What are the worst parts of Atlanta to avoid (l... (Feb '09) 9 hr lLTY 149
atlanta toilet bowl of the south 9 hr Field boss 1

Metter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metter Mortgages