First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Massac County Resident

Metropolis, IL

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Mr. obama

I cast my vote today to officially ask you to move out of the White House. You have approximately 2 months to pack your belongings and vacate. The next tenant will have a lot of work to do to put "OUR HOUSE" back in order. God be with you and your family as you move on to your next chapter in your life.

MCR
true

Metropolis, IL

#2 Nov 6, 2012
+1 I know no one who will admit to voting for O,, should be an interesting day..
Dowhatsright

Herrin, IL

#3 Nov 6, 2012
It's not time to be nice to this guy. He has screwed-up America and some people want him out tomorrow. We can just ship his shit to him when he returns to his thug ridden community in Chicago. The sooner we start turning America around the better. He's proven to be a job killer in American and if you don't beleive me then ask a coal miner. All of his buddies in the auto industry, the oil industry and banking has gotten filthy rich on his handouts and the poor have lost their jobs. I'll be glad to see how corrupt the voting system is at the end of the day.... And to the Afican-American voters of our community; don't just vote for Obama just because he's black. He's not going to help you get ahead in life just because you're black. He'll through you under the bus just like anyone else.
true

Metropolis, IL

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Dowhatsright wrote:
It's not time to be nice to this guy. He has screwed-up America and some people want him out tomorrow. We can just ship his shit to him when he returns to his thug ridden community in Chicago. The sooner we start turning America around the better. He's proven to be a job killer in American and if you don't beleive me then ask a coal miner. All of his buddies in the auto industry, the oil industry and banking has gotten filthy rich on his handouts and the poor have lost their jobs. I'll be glad to see how corrupt the voting system is at the end of the day.... And to the Afican-American voters of our community; don't just vote for Obama just because he's black. He's not going to help you get ahead in life just because you're black. He'll through you under the bus just like anyone else.
He is not black/african american,,he is a persian or from India,,and only half of that so if i was colored it would not make a differance GO MITT, leaving now to vote::)))
whatever

Kansas City, KS

#5 Nov 6, 2012
true wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not black/african american,,he is a persian or from India,,and only half of that so if i was colored it would not make a differance GO MITT, leaving now to vote::)))
You are an ill informed idiot. His father was from Kenya, get a map or a globe and look in Africa.
Screw voter ID laws, we need voter IQ laws.
whatever

Kansas City, KS

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Dowhatsright wrote:
And the obstructionist Republicans in Congress have helped us in what way? Oh right, it's easier to blame one person than the 535, mostly faceless, people that actually decide everything(Republican or Democrat). Everyone needs to quit believing everything they see on Fox "news" or MSNBC. Find out how our Rep. and Senator have actually voted.
The two party system is fatally flawed. What started as a system to provide balance and prevent extremists, has become infected by said extremists. Until everyone grows up and accepts, and admits their role in, this steaming pile of a mess it will continue to get worse. Regardless of who is in office.
Retardicans

Brighton, MO

#7 Nov 6, 2012
First off show so RESPECT it is PRESIDENT Obama not Mr.!!! Conservatives make me sick. You all don't make any sense quit watching fox news and acting like you know the facts. Unless you are rich, a farmer, or a small business owner you are a dumbass for voting republican.#proud liberal!!!
Dowhatsright

Carterville, IL

#8 Nov 6, 2012
Retardicans wrote:
First off show so RESPECT it is PRESIDENT Obama not Mr.!!! Conservatives make me sick. You all don't make any sense quit watching fox news and acting like you know the facts. Unless you are rich, a farmer, or a small business owner you are a dumbass for voting republican.#proud liberal!!!
I AM a democrat! But I'm smart enough to cross party lines when the guy I voted for in 2008 turned out to be full of lies. He has done nothing except give money to big corporation since he's been in office. Gas prices has MORE than doubled which is a burden to every middle class working man/woman in America. If he wants to stimulate the economy then take the money he gave to G.M., Chrysler, Chase Manhattan Bank and the rest of his buddies and give it to the middle class. We can circulate that money. Isn't that what stimulus money is suppose to do. These businesses are just hoarding the money and we can't even qualify for a loan from some of these banks (unless you have a gold star rating). I'm afraid Obama has set us on course for hyperinflation and it's too late to do anything about it. Thanks Obama. Can anyone speak Chinese? Yet.
AdultPolitics

Paducah, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2012
The decision to give money to GM, Chase, etc was made into law before Obama took office. The bailouts were mostly a Republican idea and it worked. Stocks are up. The economy is stronger. Unemployment is lower than 2008.

It's people like you, spouting BS and lies that make Republicans look bad.
That's why we're probably gonna lose this election.
People can and do see through it and are sick of it.

STOP MAKING REPUBLICANS LOOK BAD. Please.
csm1

West Frankfort, IL

#10 Nov 6, 2012
all of ya'll or full of shit he did more for this country then that dumbass bush every did and for the gas price it didnt get over $4.00 a gallon like when bush was in office $6.00 a gallon
Retardicans

Brighton, MO

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Wow President Obama and his rich oil buddies and banker friends is all you can talk about. You seriously think Mitt the multi millionaire doesn't have three times the amount of those kind of friends. What the hell do you think Romney did before he got into poltics let me tell you he was one of the people you are bitching about. I am college educated and far from stupid and I am voting for Obama AGAIN because I don't want another Bush. FOUR MORE YEARS:-)
I did

Paducah, KY

#12 Nov 6, 2012
I voted for Obama!!!
Factcheck

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2012
if obama gets reelected gas will be over 8$ a gallon in two years wait and see...
proud

River Grove, IL

#14 Nov 6, 2012
I voted Obama twice now!
Rocky

Paducah, KY

#15 Nov 6, 2012
Haha.
Retardicans

United States

#16 Nov 6, 2012
So freaking happy right now!!!!!
Jarvis

Paducah, KY

#17 Nov 6, 2012
Mmm, I am here to get me some sweet tea party retard tears.

You crying Massac County resident? can you bottle your tears and send them to me? I bet they are sweet and delicious...

And with this, I hope it marks the end of your retarded fucking once a week posts about NOBAMA OBAMA or whatever moron shit you come up with that day.
AdultPolitics

Paducah, KY

#18 Nov 6, 2012
Finally, the uninformed Republicans will have to settle down and stop making Intelligent Republicans look bad.

Romney was a bad choice. Period.
Jarvis

Paducah, KY

#19 Nov 6, 2012
AdultPolitics wrote:
Finally, the uninformed Republicans will have to settle down and stop making Intelligent Republicans look bad.
Romney was a bad choice. Period.
Anyone could see this. It made me liberal just for the fact these jackasses couldn't see that Romney was a moron to begin with. Runs as a conservative, and says he is going to spend more on fancy navy boats that the navy doesn't need or use? How is that fiscally conservative?

Guy was a moron. Everyone who liked him and wanted him to be president is a moron as well.
Oil Addict

United States

#20 Nov 7, 2012
Congrats everyone who voted for Obama hope you looking forward to not being able to afford your fuel costs again. It will be close to five dollars a gallon by the beginning of next year. Hope you also enjoy having to pay sky high Obamacare medical costs too or go to jail. Wow! Another 4 years for him to finish destroying the Bill Of Rights and The Constitution too. Obama may have won but the American people have truly lost just like Romney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Meyer's 1 hr Metroopolis 7
News Registered sex offender arrested in Metropolis ... (Oct '10) 5 hr BondCollector 10
stephanie stevens 5 hr nasty nasty 3
Metropolis nursing and rehab! 9 hr PaducahGirl 1
Remembering those who died way too soon... (Dec '08) 9 hr Gwen 390
Marvin's Marvelous Maize Thu Jinker 1
Recommendations for Senior Living? Thu Gavinw 1

Metropolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metropolis Mortgages