United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

That beagle is worm food dude! The worms crawl in the worms crawl out the worms play pinochle on her snout! She's being ate out! Cool!
Racheal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Hey Taylor , I noticed on the WKYQ page that the pet of the week was a beagle. They said that someone rescued it. Looked like a sweet baby. I don't know where it is. Maybe McCracken county. Check on their (WKYQ) Facebook page and see. Even if its not your baby you still might want to get him. Ignore all of these idiots on here. Makes me ill ! Some people have nothing better to do.
can o worms

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Catnapper wrote:
Just found out that the beagle washed up on shore here in Cairo. It was sad how bloated it was. Its eyeballs were gone and you could see how the fish had feasted on it. I will be snatching up some more cats for the river cat drop tonight. Its funny when you stick a bunch of cats in a sack and they hiss struggle and fight all the way down then sploosh. At least i am doing the city a favor and controlling the stray cat population. I will post a video of one of my river catdrops soon. Great fun!:)
waiting on that video douchbag
Lakin

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

um...the dogs been home for about a week now. I hate to tell catnapper and his boyfriend that because what else will they do with there time. Catnapper, continue to show how uneducated you are. I like your comment on "how the fish had feasted on it". I'll give you a little schooling for free. FISH do not eat on dead bodies....turtles do. I hope you feel a little smarter...you're not...but hoping you can feel that way. My dogs snuggling with me in the chair, so you can go snuggle with your boyfriend and let's call it a night.
guess who

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

All the education in the world cannot fix evil. They will get what's coming to them.

Since: Jun 12

Wilsey, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

It is so sad that some people get kicks out of hurting someone else that just shows what kind of person you are. these children are trying to find their dog which became like a family member to them.Think about what you are doing to a child do you have children? I sure hope not
guess who

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

asstance wrote:
It is so sad that some people get kicks out of hurting someone else that just shows what kind of person you are. these children are trying to find their dog which became like a family member to them.Think about what you are doing to a child do you have children? I sure hope not
That's what people with shitty meaningless lives do, they try to bring others down with them. They are the weak.
campbell

Qulin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

i found a dog with this description but i am in campbell, mo. so dont know if it is possible to be her. you can text/call 573two17five682 for pics. i know some time has passed though so i dont know. thanks
mynlyn

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

There is a young tri colored female beagle found in Wilson Co TX. LaVernia area. Someone has had her for almost 2 months.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Metropolis Forum right now

Search the Metropolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone ever go to bobs bowl anymore (Feb '11) 1 hr Right 4
Bowling Alley running off kids 1 hr Right 13
tailgators (Oct '11) 1 hr justbingme 114
were our the horny women nsa 1 hr hard one 1
Places to meet for Dogging and gay and Bisexual... (Jun '11) 1 hr stud 100
any women looking for nsa 1 hr horned male 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,836
•••
•••