Next Last
finally

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2011
Thief
duhhh

Metropolis, IL

#2 Sep 21, 2011
This town is full of crooks, someone no name slinging by me.... charged my friend $150 to put a starter on , 2 bolts and 2 wires guys come on now we cannot afford to pay for your new toys.
someone

Carterville, IL

#3 Sep 21, 2011
I must say that people on here have nothing better to do then run their mouths about people. If you have such a problem with him or his business then just dont take your vehicle there, if you dont like him dont associate with him. Simple as that. Apparently his shop is doing something right if he is not from here and has been open for over 10 years. Apparently you know nothing about being a mechanic or owning a shop and dont realise they all charge the same labor rate and parts! There is no point to run your mouth and talk about someone who is trying to make a living. Obvioucly your jelouce that he has a business a family and yes nice toys.
finally

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2011
Stole a friends car, has a reputation has pulled the.same scam several times.
another one

Shawnee, KS

#5 Sep 21, 2011
he repo'ed a car on contract and refused to allow the person to get their personal belongings out of it and poof they are now all gone!!! "never an inventory done so sorry - your word against mine".
cannotunderstand

Carterville, IL

#6 Sep 21, 2011
to " another one" i had a car repo from me 3 years ago.i went to court about it. the judge told me that the car and everything in the car belonged to the car lot that sold it to me.if i wanted my stuff that i had to talk to the car lot.the people that got my car had nothing to do with it.
another one

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2011
the car lot said could get the stuff from car while car at C&W but kirk said his policy was NO but whats it matter now that there was no proof of inventory, no way to show what WAS there is NO LONGER there... his word vs my word
the judge in your case was crazy cus all they have right to is THE CAR that you owe money on, not your personal belongings
flipflopsnpearls

Owensboro, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2011
That man is a stone cold thief. You couldn't pay me enough to take my car there. Lord knows how many blocks I'll get before it breaks down and is declared "totalled" so he can resell it and keep any money for it. Take your cars to Paducah, people. It's an extra 20 minutes, but at least there's a better chance the guy fixing it wasn't smoking meth at the same time. How he stays in business is beyond me.
ABC

Tyler, MN

#9 Sep 22, 2011
Hes still in business because of the state boys. They work with him, he works with them. Its a good deal all around for the parties involved. U scratch my back I'll scratch urs.
agree

Cave In Rock, IL

#10 Sep 22, 2011
You should see his brake jobs. Disconnect the offending brake and crimp the line off. No more grabbing or noise. Its "fixed" all right.$250 please.
someone

Carterville, IL

#11 Sep 22, 2011
once again if you have such a problem then dont go there or use his business. Obvioucly he is doing something right if he has been open solong. Everyone needs to grow up.
Riptide

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Sep 22, 2011
The reason the state police go there is because curt is the only one in town that will work on there vehicles and wait till the state takes their sweet time and send him a check A-1 did their work for awhile but got tired on taken forever to get paid. Curt needs every dime he can screw someone out of.

Since: Apr 11

United States

#13 Sep 22, 2011
He can't even keep decent employees. Fired greg after years of great work. Man has problems they wont find anyone like greg to detail cars bringing in big money. All down hill now
agree

Elizabethtown, IL

#14 Sep 23, 2011
someone wrote:
once again if you have such a problem then dont go there or use his business. Obvioucly he is doing something right if he has been open solong. Everyone needs to grow up.
You only have to go there once to get screwed and know to never go back. Ask the hairy faced guy about "fixing" brakes.
watch your back

Paducah, KY

#15 Sep 23, 2011
The only thing him and his so called shop do right is fxxk your vechile up and overcharge you, or break shit and make you pay for it! If it wasnt for his mommy he wouldnt still be in business!!!!! Every good employee he has he runs off cause he treats them all like shit. He is mister knowitall and does no wrong, yeah WTF ever sorry excuse for a business man if you ask me and alot of other people!!
dadaadaa

Elizabethtown, IL

#16 Sep 25, 2011
Riptide wrote:
The reason the state police go there is because curt is the only one in town that will work on there vehicles and wait till the state takes their sweet time and send him a check A-1 did their work for awhile but got tired on taken forever to get paid. Curt needs every dime he can screw someone out of.
That ain't the only reason the state cops hang there. There is a reason they allow a felon to own guns ya know. Does the word snitch come to mind?
Justthefacts---

Cadiz, KY

#17 Sep 28, 2011
metro125 wrote:
He can't even keep decent employees. Fired greg after years of great work. Man has problems they wont find anyone like greg to detail cars bringing in big money. All down hill now
Funny how someone quiting their job has turned into being fired. To bad, so sad for you that you can't get your facts right.
so true

Washington, DC

#18 Oct 27, 2011
watch your back wrote:
The only thing him and his so called shop do right is fxxk your vechile up and overcharge you, or break shit and make you pay for it! If it wasnt for his mommy he wouldnt still be in business!!!!! Every good employee he has he runs off cause he treats them all like shit. He is mister knowitall and does no wrong, yeah WTF ever sorry excuse for a business man if you ask me and alot of other people!!
you hit the nail on the head there, his mom keeps him in business. As far as a thief yes he is, I know this guy who used to rent from him and the guys wife burn the trailer he was renting down, curt fired him and took all the insurance money for himself, and the other guy lost it all in the fire and got nothing out of it. Curt will do anything for a buck.
wrong info

Herrin, IL

#19 Oct 28, 2011
don't know where you get your info but ever hear of renters insurance jason didn't have it. anyone who rents needs this type of insurance. only way personal property is covered.
Hate Thieves

Carterville, IL

#21 Nov 2, 2011
My car was stolen and ditched a couple of blocks up the road. The ISP called him to come tow it, but I got there first. Curt drove 15 blocks to where it was sitting, and I had to pay $130 or it was being impounded.$130 because he drove 15 blocks?!? Yeah, he's a thief and he knows it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Moore & Katlyn Dillon 52 min SorryNotSorry 1
Aleecia Gilbert & Matt Owens 53 min Hehehehe 1
Melana Butwell (Braxton). 56 min Cooper 1
fat chicks in joppa 1 hr brianna 5
BBQ Billy and the snow 1 hr !!! 12
Ranchers 1 hr Hairy Bear 1
Need to find her.. 5 hr Helpppp 18
Metropolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Metropolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors