Seeking

Paducah, KY

#1 Nov 22, 2012
What is the best church in Metropolis and what makes it the best?
Please only post with an answer to those questions... If you oppose a post, please start a new thread and get the topic of subject there.
wowwy

Herrin, IL

#2 Nov 24, 2012
depends on how much money you claim to have, but for social and financial status, its 1st baptist, you can sin all 6 other days but if you put enough $ in the pass around pot on sunday, you are forgiven! At least thats what they think!!!
Seeking

Paducah, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2012
And why does first baptist have a different sign out front than on the building?
britt

Mayfield, KY

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Seeking wrote:
And why does first baptist have a different sign out front than on the building?
Ohio valley Baptist...they r n 1st Baptists old building...I grew up on that church.they don't care who u r what ice done or how much money u have.great services an great ppl. They r like a family there take care and.really care for one another.
new guy

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2012
britt wrote:
<quoted text>Ohio valley Baptist...they r n 1st Baptists old building...I grew up on that church.they don't care who u r what ice done or how much money u have.great services an great ppl. They r like a family there take care and.really care for one another.
I thought eastland was moving in there?
britt

Mayfield, KY

#6 Nov 27, 2012
new guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought eastland was moving in there?
they were but they wanted to wait and raise money to fix the roof an different things guess they couldn't raise it so they backed out.pastor braden and his members have done a lot of work to the building already it looks so pretty inside.definitely hard workers there
Wonderful

Paducah, KY

#7 Nov 27, 2012
Seeking wrote:
Victory Gospel Church is the best Church in Metropolis as they are not judgemental towards anyone and all walks of man kind can walk through Gods house and they welcome you with a very warm and friendly attitude i wouldn't say that if i didn't think it was a good one they have a great worship leader as well and the music is also good!
Church Member

Paducah, KY

#8 Nov 29, 2012
For the record there is no such thing as a perfect church. You can go from church to church and find problems and corruption in them all. The reason behind that is every church is filled with imperfect people. So rather than looking for the best church in metro, I would advise you look for the most bible teaching, doctrinally sound church in metro. Just a though!
IN THE KNOW

Marion, IL

#9 Nov 29, 2012
I know of one Church in Metropolis that has long had a male who isn't fit to be called a man a Deacon that if he could be bought for what he is worth and sold for what he thinks he is worth the buyer could double his money. I for one would not set foot in that Church as long as he serves. He is retired from a local plant where he was a back stabbing SOB! I think he caused the death of a fine man by lying about him. He tattled on a man and caused him to lose his job, I don't feel such a low life is a Christian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley turnpaugh 2 hr this chick 6
lookin for a sugar baby (Oct '13) 2 hr Stringer Bell 10
Gay Boys working at Big Johns 2 hr Stringer Bell 3
Any Honeywell trash got a job for Christmas? 2 hr Stringer Bell 12
Grill 8 hr really 19
New Superintendent going to bankrupt Massac County 15 hr Danny P Stevens 7
Coach Lott and coach rice are awful football co... Thu suckittrebeck 71
Metropolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web