Do you approve of Billy McDaniel as M...
Grammar Police

Marion, IL

#21 Dec 22, 2011
Actually no. I never made it past the grammatical errors. I actually have not the first clue what point you failed at making.
what a shame

Murphysboro, IL

#22 Dec 23, 2011
Grammar Police wrote:
Actually no. I never made it past the grammatical errors. I actually have not the first clue what point you failed at making.
You are just like billy trying to cover up the facts.You know what I sayed,the people of metropolis do not like billy, no the people of massac county do not like billy but because of the people that he knows he will get back in office.
Billy Hall

Herrin, IL

#23 Dec 24, 2011
Who are you to judge?
what a shame wrote:
this is to the preacher at the first bastist church, why are not leading your sheep not to do the things thay billy McDainels is doing,to the mason club,this is the kind of person that you consider one of your own.I know of two organization I want no part of.It is clear that this two organization are not of god but of deviled himself.
what a shame

Murphysboro, IL

#24 Dec 24, 2011
I can judge them by the fruits thay bear
Billy Hall

West Frankfort, IL

#25 Dec 24, 2011
You have not the common sense to judge FBC or the Masons, Billy is the one who will have to answer to Jesus for his actions the same as you and I, but the FBC or the mason can make Billy act in any way that my friend is up to the man himself. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

International Standard Version (2008)
what a shame wrote:
I can judge them by the fruits thay bear
what a shame

Murphysboro, IL

#26 Dec 24, 2011
international standard version is not the bible of god only the king james version is the only and true word of god.You act just like satin when he try to temp Jesus on the mound.
just saying

Marion, IL

#27 Dec 24, 2011
what a shame wrote:
international standard version is not the bible of god only the king james version is the only and true word of god.You act just like satin when he try to temp Jesus on the mound.
since you know so much about the bible,why dont you qoute what God said about turning the other cheek and do unto others as you would want them to do to you, what a sinner you must be, go to church tomorrow and get on your knees and ask God for his forgiveness because the devil has already got in your head
what was that

Marion, IL

#28 Dec 24, 2011
what a shame wrote:
<quoted text>You are just like billy trying to cover up the facts.You know what I sayed,the people of metropolis do not like billy, no the people of massac county do not like billy but because of the people that he knows he will get back in office.
what was that you sayed? lmmfao
just saying

Marion, IL

#29 Dec 24, 2011
what was that wrote:
<quoted text>
what was that you sayed? lmmfao
lmao too but I just figured the guy was a drunk and only had a third grade education
sighs again

Paducah, KY

#30 Dec 24, 2011
I hates billy because he is a muslin and worships satin. We must band together and put a stop to this prejudice against broadcloth. Even if it is itchy.
what a shame

Marion, IL

#31 Dec 27, 2011
how about takeing people like billy and put him in jail whare he belongs.Let him pay the price for his crimes like every one has to.But no he gets to hide behind the mason and the fbc.what a shame
tired of the idio ts

Marion, IL

#32 Dec 27, 2011
what a shame wrote:
how about takeing people like billy and put him in jail whare he belongs.Let him pay the price for his crimes like every one has to.But no he gets to hide behind the mason and the fbc.what a shame
what a shame, I have shi t turds smarter than you, why dont you just go away and move the f_ck out of the state
what a shame

Marion, IL

#33 Dec 28, 2011
tired of the idio ts wrote:
<quoted text> what a shame, I have shi t turds smarter than you, why dont you just go away and move the f_ck out of the state
you can not handle the truth.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34 Dec 28, 2011
Billy Hall wrote:
You have not the common sense to judge FBC or the Masons, Billy is the one who will have to answer to Jesus for his actions the same as you and I, but the FBC or the mason can make Billy act in any way that my friend is up to the man himself. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
International Standard Version (2008)<quoted text>
Absolutely, don't judge an organization for what one man does. This man has held a long term record for the way he his, ever since his high school days...he hasn't changed a bit, if anything, he's worse !

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35 Dec 28, 2011
whyz u gawta mess up da commn werds fer? u soundeds stewpid
noname

United States

#36 Feb 26, 2012
there hasnt been anything in this town wonder y the city so broke its going in there own pockets that why we dont have anything
Joe Dog

Metropolis, IL

#37 Feb 26, 2012
Billy doing a great job just look how hard he worked to get us a new police chief. He went clear out of the city and even made Richard Corzine change his vote to get the job done. WHEN BILLY WANTS SOMETHING DONE HE GETS IT. Don't worry about helping the employee's with in. I bet he finds a way so Masse can vote for him.
dogs lick thier own azz

West Frankfort, IL

#38 Feb 27, 2012
Joe Dog wrote:
Billy doing a great job just look how hard he worked to get us a new police chief. He went clear out of the city and even made Richard Corzine change his vote to get the job done. WHEN BILLY WANTS SOMETHING DONE HE GETS IT. Don't worry about helping the employee's with in. I bet he finds a way so Masse can vote for him.
maybe Joe Dog can run for mayor and save the city he seems or thinks he is the smartest sob in the state, come on Joe help us poor ignorant people out with your abundance of brains, please you are so smart and everyone else is just so stupid compared to you please
Joe Dog Idiot

United States

#39 Feb 27, 2012
Joe Dog wrote:
Billy doing a great job just look how hard he worked to get us a new police chief. He went clear out of the city and even made Richard Corzine change his vote to get the job done. WHEN BILLY WANTS SOMETHING DONE HE GETS IT. Don't worry about helping the employee's with in. I bet he finds a way so Masse can vote for him.
My dog is smarter than you! Billy didn't make Richard Corzine change his vote you douche bag. The Mayor can't make anyone do anything.
dogs lick thier own azz

West Frankfort, IL

#40 Feb 27, 2012
Joe Dog wrote:
Billy doing a great job just look how hard he worked to get us a new police chief. He went clear out of the city and even made Richard Corzine change his vote to get the job done. WHEN BILLY WANTS SOMETHING DONE HE GETS IT. Don't worry about helping the employee's with in. I bet he finds a way so Masse can vote for him.
thats right joe dog we all know richard changed his vote because he realized he looked like a big azz saying he wouldnt back anyone who doesnt live in the city limits , right after he remembered his brother the city employee lives in the county so go knaw on your bone dog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loud car stereos (Jan '15) 7 hr Basshead Love 45
Jeff Ogle - the Meth cook 14 hr Peek a Boo 2
Ron Ward buying Frank Farmer 20 hr Little Mexico 24
Josh???? 21 hr Shots fired 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Fri Musikologist 27
topix Fri Tru 3
Ethan Hertter? (Oct '14) Fri Terry 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metropolis Mortgages