crook
andy

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2012
Details? U r full if it.
Shawnee College

Herrin, IL

#3 Apr 8, 2012
I wonder if Scott Farmer and Richard Trampe, on the Shawnee College Board of Trustees are going to be replaced. The post on here that where removed had a link that clearly stated they where to be replaced within 60 days. If not I guess someone needs to file a complaint Supt of Education. Its real sad, the district and the state is not good enough for them to live here. But they still want to be on the Board of Trustees illegally. This shows the morals of these two men. Real fine outstanding citizens if you ask me (not)
Thor

Herrin, IL

#4 Apr 9, 2012
Shawnee College wrote:
I wonder if Scott Farmer and Richard Trampe, on the Shawnee College Board of Trustees are going to be replaced. The post on here that where removed had a link that clearly stated they where to be replaced within 60 days. If not I guess someone needs to file a complaint Supt of Education. Its real sad, the district and the state is not good enough for them to live here. But they still want to be on the Board of Trustees illegally. This shows the morals of these two men. Real fine outstanding citizens if you ask me (not)
What axe do you have to grind with Scott or Richard? Either you were dismissed for being a lousy teacher or they kicked your little angel out of school. You're a trouble maker and real scum to write this about people. You are definitely a disturbed person.
ScuM

Plymouth, MI

#5 Apr 10, 2012
Thor wrote:
<quoted text>What axe do you have to grind with Scott or Richard? Either you were dismissed for being a lousy teacher or they kicked your little angel out of school. You're a trouble maker and real scum to write this about people. You are definitely a disturbed person.
A disturbed person,trouble maker?? How could somebody who post the facts that people are doing something illegal, be taken as someone disturbed. If Farmer and Trampe are on the Shawnee college board and should not be, it should be on the news. I don't think someone having a axe to grind is the problem. Its the two people who want to keep the fact that they are violating the law by staying on the board quiet. They are trying to keep the public from finding out! Its no wonder with people like this on the board, Shawnee college has problems.
Thor

Eldorado, IL

#6 Apr 11, 2012
ScuM wrote:
<quoted text> A disturbed person,trouble maker?? How could somebody who post the facts that people are doing something illegal, be taken as someone disturbed. If Farmer and Trampe are on the Shawnee college board and should not be, it should be on the news. I don't think someone having a axe to grind is the problem. Its the two people who want to keep the fact that they are violating the law by staying on the board quiet. They are trying to keep the public from finding out! Its no wonder with people like this on the board, Shawnee college has problems.
Are you going to let the politicians get away with what they've been getting away with for years? Are you going to be the great Superman that is going to defeat evil in this world? Those rich people can do what they want and you know it! You're really beatin' a dead horse.
Guess who

Glenview, IL

#7 Apr 11, 2012
Scott is and always will be a money hungry crook. No real friends. All fake. Period. End of story.
crook

Murphysboro, IL

#8 Apr 12, 2012
He is A Crook
Mr X

Marion, IL

#9 Apr 12, 2012
Brother Jason is not much better he is out for himself and thinks he is better tha anyone else
his employees

Paducah, KY

#10 Apr 12, 2012
the people he has employeed are crooks too. tell you anything toget you to buy a house. and then they laugh about it.
crook

West Frankfort, IL

#11 Apr 18, 2012
He Is A Crook
Snake

United States

#12 Apr 20, 2012
Lowlife crook
help metropolis

United States

#13 Apr 20, 2012
Has anyone tried to call the man to discuss a problem? Or is it just easier to do it namelessly? Metropolis at its finest.
wake up america

Tuscola, IL

#14 Apr 20, 2012
help metropolis wrote:
Has anyone tried to call the man to discuss a problem? Or is it just easier to do it namelessly? Metropolis at its finest.
earl pitts is here
haha

Yankton, SD

#15 Apr 20, 2012
More like Arm Pitts.
No Good

West Frankfort, IL

#16 Apr 22, 2012
He Is No good He will Cheat You
Mr X

Marion, IL

#17 Apr 22, 2012
Scotty lives in Kentucky but he is still taking his pay off from Shawnee College as a board member. My self I don't think a person should be on the board if they don't live in the district. I guess its ok to most taxpayers as Richard Trampe is doing the same thing. No body complains.
Spyro Gyra

Murphysboro, IL

#18 Apr 22, 2012
I don't believe the college trustees are paid.
just wondering

Marion, IL

#19 Apr 22, 2012
Mr X wrote:
Scotty lives in Kentucky but he is still taking his pay off from Shawnee College as a board member. My self I don't think a person should be on the board if they don't live in the district. I guess its ok to most taxpayers as Richard Trampe is doing the same thing. No body complains.
have you complained to the correct personel or just here on topixs, if you have only complained on topix then I can assume you either dont pay taxes or it is okay with you too!
Crook Crook Crook

West Frankfort, IL

#20 Apr 23, 2012
He stole from Metropolis/Brookport People Now He can Start Stealing from paducah People After That He will Move

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Construction 13 min Jerry 1
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min mahz 49,473
Pedophile and child molester in Massac County 5 hr wandering 14
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr newpoly 1,903
bj 7 hr hot load 2
Places to meet for Dogging and gay and Bisexual... (Jun '11) 7 hr hot load 116
mike jocobs 17 hr Jerry 7
Union faults Honeywell 'show of force' 18 hr Joe Rigsby 102
•••
•••
•••

Metropolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000