Gabe mcbride aka casper
just wondering

Dickson, TN

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Who knows this punk?
Omg

Dickson, TN

#2 Aug 27, 2012
What an idiot! And a huge liar! If he talks too you hes lieing too you...but thats why I steer clear of people like him
Know him way to well

Cambridge, MA

#3 Aug 30, 2012
White trash rat low life that will never clean is act up! Has kids and dont take care of them! Cheats on his ol lady behind her back while she works! Not worth the air we breathe!
Omg

Tinley Park, IL

#4 Jan 6, 2013
This is true bout Jim n his pos brother Thomas in and out jail and cheating asses
ya mama

West Frankfort, IL

#5 Jan 7, 2013
b4 u point ur finger make sure its clean
gabe mcbride ak casper

Paducah, KY

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Know him way to well wrote:
White trash rat low life that will never clean is act up! Has kids and dont take care of them! Cheats on his ol lady behind her back while she works! Not worth the air we breathe!
well who ever u r ur a punk cant even put ur name on the stuff u say so who ever u r i have done my own time in jail and have never in my life ratted on anyone and if u want to come and say it to my face my address is 116 lindsey st metropolis come on over and we can handle this with out the keys of a computer
gabe mcbride ak casper

Paducah, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Omg wrote:
This is true bout Jim n his pos brother Thomas in and out jail and cheating asses
and u want to talk about us goin to jail all thetime well its because unlike u we live life to the fullest and u cant even be a man to pit ur name on this shit u r a punk
Old family friend

Anna, IL

#9 Jan 7, 2013
Ouch! you Jerks have alot of balls! For real?? what is this high school and u have to play a game and talk shit behind peoples back like this, what the hell...Maybe your jealous and want to be like them...quit hatin'...Also if his girl thought he was no good she wouldn't be with him. How do you know he doesnt take care of his kids? Are you there 24/7? Also they did their time for their wrong doings. People make mistakes and they learn from them, but I guess your mothers never taught you any better to know not to judge on people.
know them well

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jan 7, 2013
This iz like old news y'all keep running on and on about. Furreal people. Dont yu ever get tired if seeing the same old crap on this site? About the same old people? Some people change. How iz it yu know all of this anyway? Im sure yu gotta be two faced. Yur probably their friends to their faces and talk all this crap on here. Grow up. It gets old running the same people's name in the dirt. Man up and meet them in their front yard. Plz. I want front roll sits T!!!!
Krissy

United States

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Haha wow yall people stupid...thomas and gabe are my cousins nd i love em! So what they been in trouble? Grow up and get a life plz and thank u :D
bahahah

Herndon, VA

#12 Jan 16, 2013
You all are stupid for standing up 4 their white trash low life misfits lmao!!! Thomas is a snitch Ive seen lots of papers on him!
Whodat

Benton, KY

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Krissy wrote:
Haha wow yall people stupid...thomas and gabe are my cousins nd i love em! So what they been in trouble? Grow up and get a life plz and thank u :D
Sounds like an incestuous relationship!
Thomas

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jan 18, 2013
Be realistic truth be known your the snitch trying ti cover your name come tell me to my face so I can smash yiur thoughts
BRITTANY WYNN

Paducah, KY

#15 Mar 21, 2013
you go Thomas smash his thought these stupid idiots don't know good people when they see them .. let them think what they want we all know the truth
Lol

Herndon, VA

#16 Mar 22, 2013
Yeah good ppl make hundreds of babied and dont have anything 2 do with them! Cheat on their ol white trash ladies! Go around snitching on ppl! They are white trash low life theives! Cant believe 1 word comeing out their mouths! LMAO give me a break!
lol

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Mar 22, 2013
This is funny as hell so damn bored in ur lifes that u have to get on a computer and try to ruin peoples lifes. Sounds like some people are whiner babies that can't even face the people you trash talk. Big people talking big crap. Lmao.
HmMm

Greenfield, IN

#18 Mar 23, 2013
I know a few things about thomas and believed his lies and would love 10mins alone in a room with him n get to the bottom of a few things.. Please grow up thomas n gabe yall can be such good ppl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrew Hines 3 hr Dodgeidiots 2
Greg Esslinger anyone know him ? (Oct '11) 7 hr Daniel R Johnson 48
Kaitlyn keeling ? 7 hr Daniel R Johnson 3
Election hot button topic 22 hr Hon doo 6
Mobile homes on Metropolis Street 22 hr demolition man 4
The mysterious Barney beane 22 hr Teddy 9
jordan jojo dyer Sat Keepnitreal 12

Metropolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance