Tourist

Marion, IL

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Is it a good place for a party? I hear good things, never been. Some close friends of mine and myself are getting together next weekend but want to try a new club. Is it good? Good girls, good drinks? Is it a dive? Fill me in please? Wanna show some real good buddies a good time.
pony worker

Paducah, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2012
your name says carbondale....so its about an hour away. its a bikini bar and BYOB its def a good time...things usually don't start happening until later in the morning. Metro is only open from thurs til sunday. There is paducah,ky pony about 15 mins away from the Metropolis one. its a topless club with a full bar....my suggestion would be to go to the Paudcah Pony first and party until 3 and then head over to Metropolis and have a great night. if you go to one, you don't have to pay to get into the other pony so that's a plus....MAKE IT A PARTY!!
AN ADULT

Marion, IL

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Having never been in either Pony's I can only say this, the same type of scum than ruin this area for mature people will not allow adult entertainment so plan on going elsewhere if you want to enjoy yourself.
AN ADULT

Marion, IL

#4 Nov 14, 2012
It would take a huge influx of real red blooded Americans to get Metropolis going and big companies know it is best to set up in places where its people can enjoy themselves. As it is clear retards control all of Massac County I see no hope. There are too many places that will do anything to make big companies feel welcome and reflect true America.
AN ADULT

Carterville, IL

#5 Nov 14, 2012
I know my posts sound like I am a retarded monkey,but I am reall smart.I know everything,I think it is because I like to drink to much and where depends to bed,then in the morning I like to pull off my wet depends and masterbate in them.I really hope one of those big companies will come here and make adult diapers so maybe if they give me a job,I can get some free.And since big companies like to set up where people can enjoy themselves,I have been masterbating everyday,just so they know I am enjoying myself,oops gotta go ,I let a little turd out with that gas and my depends are not very dependable tonight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brookport Police Chief fired 23 min funny 26
The cutest lesbian couple of metropolis 46 min Know it All 4
Poor Mallory 1 hr Me me 54
Southgate? 7 hr SOS24 20
Beagles Bay Animal Hospital 9 hr Know it All 17
brook neidermeyer 10 hr yoooo 1
How's the Rent One here in town? 10 hr Dont go there 8
Metropolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web