Honeywell investigation
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
What

Paducah, KY

#1 May 18, 2012
So why no word on any findings from the big Honeywell investigation and alegations of sabbotage? Could it be because it was all made up? Yep. Bunch of lying ass losers running the assylum these days. I used to think we are fortunate to have a job there and it was a good job. Those days have long passed. Metropolis would be better off with it closed now. They keep locking the locals out anyway so how does it help the economy. If everyone knew the environmental damage as well as health hazards that place poses they would be picketing themselves to get it out of town. Close the damn place. I only hope this latest dispute is over before something bad happens. People can only be screwed with so much.
yep

United States

#2 May 18, 2012
"If only the public knew". You sure didn't give a shit though until your wallet took a hit didn't you
Jarvis

Paducah, KY

#3 May 18, 2012
So if you hate the job so damn much, you and your cronies and elk all quit and make room for people not fortunate enough to have a job that good and let us take over. I promise you, a month of living without that high dollar low work tit to suck on and you will be begging for "the worst days" of honeywell back.
What

Paducah, KY

#4 May 18, 2012
We are all guilty of selling our souls out there. And if you are going to quote me, at least get the quote right. Thats some Honeywell management sh@t there. Honeywell is a piece of sh@t company with bigger pieces of sh@t running it. Trust me, there are no geniuses running Metropolis Works. Larry Smith? Please. He isn't smart enough to run a good lemonade stand.
Jarvis

Paducah, KY

#5 May 18, 2012
What wrote:
We are all guilty of selling our souls out there. And if you are going to quote me, at least get the quote right. Thats some Honeywell management sh@t there. Honeywell is a piece of sh@t company with bigger pieces of sh@t running it. Trust me, there are no geniuses running Metropolis Works. Larry Smith? Please. He isn't smart enough to run a good lemonade stand.
So if you hate it, quit. again, make room for those who want the opportunity. You guys lost my support when your major gripe was that you had to sell your boats and summer homes.
Mr X

Herrin, IL

#6 May 18, 2012
Jarvis We don't want your support so why don't take your lazy ass some where else.
Annabelle Southers

Marion, IL

#7 May 18, 2012
Mr X wrote:
Jarvis We don't want your support so why don't take your lazy ass some where else.
All those years you gave and this is how they treat you?
Jarvis

Paducah, KY

#8 May 20, 2012
Mr X wrote:
I will, I hopefully will be taking my "lazy ass" to honeywell to replace one of your lazy ungrateful asses. Maybe when my biggest gripe in life is having to get rid of my humvee and sell my second home and your biggest gripe is "where the hell will I find work" your opinion of me and my opinion of you will change.
humper dink

Naperville, IL

#9 May 20, 2012
Hey jarvis one thing that you don't realize is suckasses like you will get let down by the company they don't care how hard you work or how much d you suck you are just a number at these big plants there is no such thing as a caring company any more so that's why we have unions to protect our rights yes honeywell guys make good money because of a strong union why are you so jealous of them
Guess Who

Farmington, MN

#10 May 20, 2012
Because Jarvis is a joke
geronimo

Herrin, IL

#11 May 20, 2012
Get em' Jarvis. You Honeywell guys really shit your nests this time. Maybe some people that has deserved those jobs for a long time, may be getting them. Hope so. No more nepitism at Honeywell.
Jarvis

Paducah, KY

#12 May 20, 2012
humper dink wrote:
Hey jarvis one thing that you don't realize is suckasses like you will get let down by the company they don't care how hard you work or how much d you suck you are just a number at these big plants there is no such thing as a caring company any more so that's why we have unions to protect our rights yes honeywell guys make good money because of a strong union why are you so jealous of them
Because I have busted my ass and work a job that has me gone for 2 weeks at a time with a week off afterwards only to earn just a bit better then the pay honeywell guys get with none of the benefits. While clowns like you work 8 hours a day at 30-40 dollars an hour and get to be home with your family every night, then you cry that the company doesn't care about you? I personally wouldn't give a shit about the company and how much it cares if I had such luxuries.

Furthermore, your behavior when people who DO want to work show up to replace you is disgusting. You assault, threaten, and vandalize the property of workers at the plant who are non-union. You fuckers behave like a group of jack booted thugs when you do not get your way. You are a mob of lazy ingrates that deserve to see what poverty is like, since you are all so out of touch with reality, living the good life for so long.

Then you get on topix and post like a sixth grader. You make run on sentences and paragraphs full of jumbled ideas that are not related, proving you are no better educated or qualified to do the job then the baggers at big johns. You got your entitlement program from being apart of the good ol' boy network. Your brothers sisters cousin got you on and now that the machine is breaking down and the good ol boy network is faltering, you are all being revealed to be no better workers or qualified then the "scabs" you harass that come in to replace you.

This is why I do not respect you, this is why most of massac county does not respect you or support you, you are all ingrate spoiled children who's daddys got them a good job without ever having to earn a place there.
essential

Central City, KY

#13 May 21, 2012
Jarvis wrote:
<quoted text>Because I have busted my ass and work a job that has me gone for 2 weeks at a time with a week off afterwards only to earn just a bit better then the pay honeywell guys get with none of the benefits. While clowns like you work 8 hours a day at 30-40 dollars an hour and get to be home with your family every night, then you cry that the company doesn't care about you? I personally wouldn't give a shit about the company and how much it cares if I had such luxuries.

Furthermore, your behavior when people who DO want to work show up to replace you is disgusting. You assault, threaten, and vandalize the property of workers at the plant who are non-union. You fuckers behave like a group of jack booted thugs when you do not get your way. You are a mob of lazy ingrates that deserve to see what poverty is like, since you are all so out of touch with reality, living the good life for so long.

Then you get on topix and post like a sixth grader. You make run on sentences and paragraphs full of jumbled ideas that are not related, proving you are no better educated or qualified to do the job then the baggers at big johns. You got your entitlement program from being apart of the good ol' boy network. Your brothers sisters cousin got you on and now that the machine is breaking down and the good ol boy network is faltering, you are all being revealed to be no better workers or qualified then the "scabs" you harass that come in to replace you.

This is why I do not respect you, this is why most of massac county does not respect you or support you, you are all ingrate spoiled children who's daddys got them a good job without ever having to earn a place there.
@ Jarvis; you should stop YOUR whining and complaining about what a crappy job YOU have and get busy getting an education or a trade. While you're at it stop trying to speak for all of Metropolis by saying no one supports us. Not that it matters; Honeywell could care less about what Metropolis thinks. What you don't seem to understand mr. JARVIS is that this isn't about what the union has/hasn't done, it's not about money, because trust me they spend it and waste it like its free; it's about control, power, and the need to impose their will. Unfortunately JARVIS this has become the norm in corporate America. My advice to you is to stop being jealous of us and put your energy into bettering your situation. I know what your going to say: "I'll just go to Honeywell and take your job; hell, I'll even do it for less!" Ok JARVIS, if that's what you think you can do, be my guest. I guarantee that within a year you'll be whining again about having it so tough. That's what weak, simple minded people like you do.
Emerson Biggens

United States

#14 May 21, 2012
Jarvis. Don't hate........masturbate!!
Jarvis

Paducah, KY

#15 May 21, 2012
essential wrote:
<quoted text>
@ Jarvis; you should stop YOUR whining and complaining about what a crappy job YOU have and get busy getting an education or a trade. While you're at it stop trying to speak for all of Metropolis by saying no one supports us. Not that it matters; Honeywell could care less about what Metropolis thinks. What you don't seem to understand mr. JARVIS is that this isn't about what the union has/hasn't done, it's not about money, because trust me they spend it and waste it like its free; it's about control, power, and the need to impose their will. Unfortunately JARVIS this has become the norm in corporate America. My advice to you is to stop being jealous of us and put your energy into bettering your situation. I know what your going to say: "I'll just go to Honeywell and take your job; hell, I'll even do it for less!" Ok JARVIS, if that's what you think you can do, be my guest. I guarantee that within a year you'll be whining again about having it so tough. That's what weak, simple minded people like you do.
It is true, that is what weak simple minded people do, which is exactly why you and your buddies are going on strike right? You are whining about how bad conditions are at your glorious money wagon of a job and so upset you are having to sell your second homes and boats...boo fucking hoo.

It is really amusing, and ironic, that you make such statements without even realizing that you are doing that EXACT same thing.
Guess Who

Farmington, MN

#17 May 21, 2012
I still have my boat and lake house, woohoo!
What

Paducah, KY

#18 May 21, 2012
Now, back to what this topic was originally about. Has anyone heard a single word about the results of the investigation?
Guess Who

Farmington, MN

#19 May 21, 2012
Yeah, the results are......I still have my boat!
What

Paducah, KY

#20 May 21, 2012
Haha I never lost a thing during any of it either. Got a recall letter from Honeywell today as well. No matter where they place all of us or what they pay us when we go back it just proves they can't do the shutdown or operate either one without the years of experience and knowlege the union members bring to the table. They may classify us different, but they had to have us back in there nonetheless.
uSw

Metropolis, IL

#21 May 21, 2012
What wrote:
Haha I never lost a thing during any of it either. Got a recall letter from Honeywell today as well. No matter where they place all of us or what they pay us when we go back it just proves they can't do the shutdown or operate either one without the years of experience and knowlege the union members bring to the table. They may classify us different, but they had to have us back in there nonetheless.
I doubt you are part of our union. You would not be talking like you are. Yes I'm fact some are receiving recall letters, but we do care how they classify us and how they pay. We still have a contract and they have to follow it. So stop trying to cause trouble cause this union is mine and I am a proud member of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor wanting to lure shopping center to Metrop... 43 min Vote Goat 1
No Relay-4-Life? 2 hr localboy 2
Tim ford 13 hr Kayla 7
Who's the hotter Kotter? 21 hr Days Inn 4
Ron Ward buying Frank Farmer 22 hr Old timer 27
Jaclynn Mays/Smith 23 hr I Am Jacks Friend 8
Courtney Wiley Tue Jesus Saves 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metropolis Mortgages