First Prev
of 3
Next Last
30 years ago

Paducah, KY

#1 Oct 7, 2010
30 years ago there was a murder in the area of Hillerman does any one remember this a good man died that day.
Workin Man Blues

Paducah, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2010
Don't remember wo the victim was?
Blabby Gabby

United States

#3 Oct 7, 2010
I remember that murder. His wife did it. I wonder what ever happened to her? She still round these parts?
chi

Paducah, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2010
they had 2 little girls i think ,hope they are doing ok
Taxpayer

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2010
Her sentence was pardoned by the governor and she married a guard that worked at the prison where she was incarcerated. This was several years ago. Her daughters are doing well.
chi

Paducah, KY

#6 Oct 7, 2010
Wonder where the wife lives now?
Homer Simpson

Marion, IL

#7 Oct 8, 2010
Who killed that lady that was found around Mermet? I think her name was Lisa Carnes.
oh please

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2010
homer simpson?
Hmm

United States

#9 Oct 10, 2010
Homer somebody. He, Randy Scott Higgins, and Jeff Carnes (Jeff's dead now) were somehow in on it.

Homer Stevens, I think?

Lots of guys like that still walking around town- like Morris Mitchell. He's not a murderer, but he robbed a house. Terry whatsisname across from Walgreens robbed a bank and got off easy, etc.

Metro sure has 'em. Not to mention all the pedophiles that everybody kept covered up for years.
ktown sista

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Feb 20, 2011
I hear that there are people who know what happened to Lisa but wont come forward. would like to know what anyone know about that murder.
NO GROUPS STOOGE

Middleboro, MA

#11 Feb 21, 2011
Word was the law knows who killed Lisa but don't have proof.
Speedy

Carterville, IL

#12 Feb 21, 2011
I remember that murder from the day it happened. It was when she was driving across some railroad tracks and her vehicle stalled or something.They saw her and all raped her and murdered her or something. That Homer is a rapist anyway...he is known for that. He raped a girl in Tennessee too that i know of. Him and another guy picked up a girl who was thinking she was going to be with just one of them. They wound up gang raping her evertime the mood hit them for days. He went to trial for it and i believe he went to prison too but i can't remember for sure. Long time ago. He is a dirt bag and then some.
I have always hoped they would find out who murdered that girl in Karnak.
fdcbjhgf

Arlington, TX

#13 Feb 21, 2011
Those girls are doing really good and as for Lisa, there were several I heard of including beaver?
ktown sista

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 24, 2011
im her daughter and I would greatly appreciate any information that I could gather from anyone.
Joppa

Metropolis, IL

#15 Feb 25, 2011
Something came out about a guy throwing a gun into Mermet Lake.
fdcbjhgf

Arlington, TX

#16 Feb 25, 2011
Joppa wrote:
Something came out about a guy throwing a gun into Mermet Lake.
I remember that
remember

Knoxville, TN

#17 Feb 25, 2011
I was once lived next door to them.I dont believe beaver could have done..But the story was at one time that before Speedy story died he sold his story about this to unsolved mysteries.it was to air after he died..He has beed gone a long time and nothing has come of it
ktown sista

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Feb 25, 2011
As I said before im her daughter and I know Beaver very well and I honestly dont believe he was involved. If im not mistaken I think they searched for the gun in mermet and I heard about this speedy story knowin but my guess is he never told what he knew. Thank you for your insight. i will continue to pursue this as long as possible.
remember

Marion, IL

#19 Feb 25, 2011
i remember you as a very little girl.i hope you get the answers you deserve.honey check around if i remember right they found the gun
ktown sista

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Feb 25, 2011
Very little girl is now almost 30 yrs old and wishes that the one person with the answers to this would heal the heart of that little girl inside so the woman she has become can put her mind to rest and heart as ease. Thanks again :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who got shot 56 min wantingtojnow 2
Metropolis Lawyers (Jul '10) 2 hr wow 35
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 4 hr Weneedchange 150
How does Hardee's stay open? (Jun '12) 5 hr Mcfly 19
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr Blwlgo 1,923
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr D-U-H 49,807
red dodge 10 hr justwondering 1
•••
•••
•••

Metropolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Metropolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE