First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ABANDON ALL HOPE

Marion, IL

#1 Dec 19, 2012
The city should not waste any money on elections as only the worst possible candidates will run. Better we have no Mayor or city council as they only serve the Churches they belong to. Businesses are closing and with our Blue Laws the city is in reality only a 6 day a week town. What a shame for a place with so much promise.
OH CRAP

Marion, IL

#2 Dec 19, 2012
ABANDON ALL HOPE wrote:
The city should not waste any money on elections as only the worst possible candidates will run. Better we have no Mayor or city council as they only serve the Churches they belong to. Businesses are closing and with our Blue Laws the city is in reality only a 6 day a week town. What a shame for a place with so much promise.
Damn I thought you were gone(moved out of town) you have not been on here posting your same old boring line about blue laws and clergy. I really thought maybe you had gotten help for your addiction to drugs and alcohol,What happen did you fall off the wagon? you are back posting and obviously your either drunk or stoned.Or maybe your just the devil himself. Do you actually think that if Metropolis sold beer on sundays? that would turn around our cities economy? you need help and lots of it, have you tried the mental health clinic???
ABANDON ALL HOPE

Marion, IL

#3 Dec 19, 2012
OH CRAP wrote:
<quoted text>Damn I thought you were gone(moved out of town) you have not been on here posting your same old boring line about blue laws and clergy. I really thought maybe you had gotten help for your addiction to drugs and alcohol,What happen did you fall off the wagon? you are back posting and obviously your either drunk or stoned.Or maybe your just the devil himself. Do you actually think that if Metropolis sold beer on sundays? that would turn around our cities economy? you need help and lots of it, have you tried the mental health clinic???
It's not me who needs mental help.
no hope for you

El Dorado, KS

#4 Dec 19, 2012
ABANDON ALL HOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not me who needs mental help.
you are probably right you are too burnt to help just keep hitting your crack pipe and sucking down the cold beers and everything will be just fine
ABANDON ALL HOPE

Marion, IL

#5 Dec 19, 2012
no hope for you wrote:
<quoted text>you are probably right you are too burnt to help just keep hitting your crack pipe and sucking down the cold beers and everything will be just fine
Insults don't impress me. To tell the truth may seem blunt to some.
no hope for you

Herrin, IL

#6 Dec 19, 2012
ABANDON ALL HOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults don't impress me. To tell the truth may seem blunt to some.
I am sure the only thing that impresses you is philly blunt and a bottle but since you brought up insults isnt that what you were doing? Throwing out insults against the city elected officials and the towns clergy? Yep your a hypocritic drunk aren't you?
ABANDON ALL HOPE

Marion, IL

#7 Dec 19, 2012
no hope for you wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure the only thing that impresses you is philly blunt and a bottle but since you brought up insults isnt that what you were doing? Throwing out insults against the city elected officials and the towns clergy? Yep your a hypocritic drunk aren't you?
Again, for such as you to tell the truth is alien. You have listened to liars so long you have become one. Only a person such as you have no pity for poor people.
No hope for non believers

Herrin, IL

#8 Dec 19, 2012
ABANDON ALL HOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, for such as you to tell the truth is alien. You have listened to liars so long you have become one. Only a person such as you have no pity for poor people.
pooeople now you are playing the poor persons card,if you are so poor turn off your internet service and save money.it isnt a necessity,along with your cable and cell phone, again you are so fried that the drugs have disalusioned your brain,you have only one thing to say every time, a 6 day a week destination and blah blah blah, have you ever thought that maybe God himself is punishing you for your constant knock on the clergy??? maybe you should just shut your big mouth up and get a job. or just shut up, obviously you have no concept of how the world is everywhere, Metropolis isnt the model that all other cities follow for coruption. toke up you will feel better by lunch,then you can start drinking again.
CATBIRD

Marion, IL

#9 Dec 19, 2012
I have lived many places some of them while in the Army. I do not and never have used illegal drugs and only use alcohol in moderation. To me that is a lot cheaper and safer than prescription drugs. In many years of driving I have never been arrested. I did honest work on Sunday to serve my country while such as you sat and listened to false words that condemned those of us who had to work so you and other lazy people could see and be seen. If Heaven is full of people like you I would prefer Hell.
amazing

Marion, IL

#10 Dec 19, 2012
CATBIRD wrote:
I have lived many places some of them while in the Army. I do not and never have used illegal drugs and only use alcohol in moderation. To me that is a lot cheaper and safer than prescription drugs. In many years of driving I have never been arrested. I did honest work on Sunday to serve my country while such as you sat and listened to false words that condemned those of us who had to work so you and other lazy people could see and be seen. If Heaven is full of people like you I would prefer Hell.
what is really sad is how you were posting on another topix under catbird and then responded on this topix but forgot to change your name back to ABANDON ALL HOPE
Herrin, IL
It is quite obvious you have to defend yourself because no one else seems to feel the way you do PATHETIC
Look up

Carbondale, IL

#11 Dec 19, 2012
First things first,The city will not spend any money on the elections that is the expense of the county as set forth by laws in each and every state in the nation. Second the laws of this land we all live in were all based off the Bible and or by the ways a christian should be living his or her life. Therefore I would hope that our elected officials would at least respect the word of god and I hope that our churches would have some input into what our leader do. I feel as if this thread has been started by a person that wishes to serve the people, but I feel as by the statements being made her it would show that he or she is not ready for that. I pray you search your heart and as for forgiveness for your actions. I will include you in my prayers this evening, and may god bless your soul before it is too late.
ABANDON ALL HOPE wrote:
CATBIRD

Marion, IL

#12 Dec 19, 2012
amazing wrote:
<quoted text>what is really sad is how you were posting on another topix under catbird and then responded on this topix but forgot to change your name back to ABANDON ALL HOPE
Herrin, IL
It is quite obvious you have to defend yourself because no one else seems to feel the way you do PATHETIC
I don't feel the need to defend myself. There plenty that feel the way I do but are afraid to stand up for their rights. I suppose Metropolis will have to become another Cairo before the people will stand up for their rights. That's a shame. I'm in a catbird position and I dislike what I see what has and is taking place. Don't tell me to leave as I feel someone has to fight for what is right.
catbird equals chicken

Marion, IL

#13 Dec 19, 2012
CATBIRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel the need to defend myself. There plenty that feel the way I do but are afraid to stand up for their rights. I suppose Metropolis will have to become another Cairo before the people will stand up for their rights. That's a shame. I'm in a catbird position and I dislike what I see what has and is taking place. Don't tell me to leave as I feel someone has to fight for what is right.
wow you feel someone has to stand up and fight and yet you only post under a fake name on topix where very few take what you have to say serious. you say there are plenty that feel the way that you do but are afraid to stand up.well so are you catbird, because if you truly felt you were standing up for your rights you would be posting your real name.but because you hide behind catbird no one now or ever will believe you. so you dislike not being able to get drunk on sundays at the bar well maybe you should move to Cairo they allow it there and look how well they are doing,hmmmmm
CATBIRD

Marion, IL

#14 Dec 19, 2012
catbird equals chicken wrote:
<quoted text>wow you feel someone has to stand up and fight and yet you only post under a fake name on topix where very few take what you have to say serious. you say there are plenty that feel the way that you do but are afraid to stand up.well so are you catbird, because if you truly felt you were standing up for your rights you would be posting your real name.but because you hide behind catbird no one now or ever will believe you. so you dislike not being able to get drunk on sundays at the bar well maybe you should move to Cairo they allow it there and look how well they are doing,hmmmmm
Then what is your real name? With as many crazies as we have around here to speak the truth can be most dangerous. I don't think you need fear as your life is so boring.
catbird equals chicken

Olathe, KS

#15 Dec 19, 2012
CATBIRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what is your real name? With as many crazies as we have around here to speak the truth can be most dangerous. I don't think you need fear as your life is so boring.
hey dumbazz I am not the one bragging about not afraid to stand up for my rights you should change your name to catbird chickenshiot so you are admitting that you do not have the balls to stand up but would rather just start crap on topix good day you pathetic gutless loser
CATBIRD

Marion, IL

#16 Dec 19, 2012
catbird equals chicken wrote:
<quoted text> hey dumbazz I am not the one bragging about not afraid to stand up for my rights you should change your name to catbird chickenshiot so you are admitting that you do not have the balls to stand up but would rather just start crap on topix good day you pathetic gutless loser
You are a perfect example of what inbreeding produces, it may take awhile for genes from those of worth to produce people with normal IQ'S in numbers that make a majority. Your ignorant insults only show your stupidity.
CATTURD

Marion, IL

#17 Dec 19, 2012
CATBIRD wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a perfect example of what inbreeding produces, it may take awhile for genes from those of worth to produce people with normal IQ'S in numbers that make a majority. Your ignorant insults only show your stupidity.
well it is safe to say you are no genius,infact what I derive from your responses is that you are probably 55 to 70 years old, have no achivement of higher education, at most you were a d minus student and doubt you even got your diploma, you probably got your ged and went in the service where you were bent over and abused by larger men, your job was probably latrine cleaner or dishwasher based on your previous education, you were probably discharge honorably to keep you quiet about the men who bent you over and used you for their little bit-ch,you got out of the service and worked basically minimum wage jobs and you had trouble having sex with a woman since you are a little bit-ch. you have struggled for years with your sexuality and now you are tired of being quiet so you are going to stand up for your rights, I bet it hurts to stand up straight after being bent over all those years. how am I doing? did I hit the old nail on the head?
CATBIRD

Marion, IL

#18 Dec 19, 2012
Bachelor of Science honor graduate, served as a Army Officer for two years with honor and had a very responsible job as a civilian. I don't like to see people denied their rights and lastly my most attractive wife and I produced 3 most attractive and bright children. My wife chose to marry me when she could have her choice of would be lovers, 3 of which became millionaires. As would be expected I was never a homo. Were you ever urged to attend medical school not once but twice?
CATTURD

Marion, IL

#19 Dec 19, 2012
CATBIRD wrote:
Bachelor of Science honor graduate, served as a Army Officer for two years with honor and had a very responsible job as a civilian. I don't like to see people denied their rights and lastly my most attractive wife and I produced 3 most attractive and bright children. My wife chose to marry me when she could have her choice of would be lovers, 3 of which became millionaires. As would be expected I was never a homo. Were you ever urged to attend medical school not once but twice?
yep your gay and obviously delusional from all the drugs or from where your head banged off the wall when you were bent over despite all your bragging your still a loud mouth chicken shi t who is afraid to stand up in public your wife really picked a loser
CATBIRD

Marion, IL

#20 Dec 19, 2012
CATTURD wrote:
<quoted text> yep your gay and obviously delusional from all the drugs or from where your head banged off the wall when you were bent over despite all your bragging your still a loud mouth chicken shi t who is afraid to stand up in public your wife really picked a loser
Eat your heart out loser. I use no foul language. I'm no millionaire but my wife and I have plenty to live our lives out and we both draw pensions and S.S. I don't brag I only speak the truth. If I could guess only a sweat hog would have you. You talk like a gay. State your name I would not hurt you as I would get waste on my hands. Accuse me of using illegal and I will sue you for all your worth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 12 min Weneedchange 154
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr NevadaBob 1,927
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 49,841
Southgate 2 hr curious 1
metropolis is the next cairo (Feb '14) 2 hr rednecksapper 23
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr LieutenantGov 4,030
who got shot 11 hr genius 13
•••
•••
•••

Metropolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Metropolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Metropolis News, Events & Info