someone stealing dogs then killing or dumping them

Posted in the Metropolis Forum

casekdi

Monticello, AR

#1 Feb 14, 2013
beware if u live in a certain area in massac co. there's a dog thief. this dog was full blooded and just a puppy, one day the puppy vanished and noone was talking about it. i heard thru the rumor mill that a certain man likes to poison dogs and likes to take them for rides and dump them dead or alive. never personally witnessed it but did notice a couple dogs just vanished. keep a close watch out for your animals they like purebred dogs the best, it seems...just a warning and it should go for all of massac county, this is north western massac co. wouldnt hurt to put up spy cameras
justagirl

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2013
casekdi wrote:
beware if u live in a certain area in massac co. there's a dog thief. this dog was full blooded and just a puppy, one day the puppy vanished and noone was talking about it. i heard thru the rumor mill that a certain man likes to poison dogs and likes to take them for rides and dump them dead or alive. never personally witnessed it but did notice a couple dogs just vanished. keep a close watch out for your animals they like purebred dogs the best, it seems...just a warning and it should go for all of massac county, this is north western massac co. wouldnt hurt to put up spy cameras
Let them come try to take my dog. We have hunting cameras set up on our property and ill be damned if they get away with it.
Catnapper

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2013
You like my handiwork eh? Just my way of contributing to the community and reducing the stray population
hutson

Fontana, KS

#4 Feb 15, 2013
justagirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Let them come try to take my dog. We have hunting cameras set up on our property and ill e damned if they get away with it.
You seem so sure, but I bet not sure enough to post your address.
sammieb

Farmington, AR

#5 Feb 15, 2013
I wouldn't doubt it. For real though my stepsons dog went missing a week ago
hmm

Overland Park, KS

#6 Feb 15, 2013
What kind of dog are missing? I know some one who had a dog show up at there house, maybe it is yours?
sammieb

Farmington, AR

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Its a black and white pitbull
hmm

Overland Park, KS

#8 Feb 15, 2013
This one is a brown and white female pit bull pup. Did yours have a collar on?
sammieb

Humansville, MO

#9 Feb 15, 2013
No he didn't we live out towards Joppa we hadn't bought him a new collar yet then he just went missing :(
idiots

Monticello, AR

#10 Feb 18, 2013
stop with the stupid remarks about giving our your real name or giving our your address. What are you some kind of identity thief? stfu.
idiots

Monticello, AR

#11 Feb 18, 2013
corrected: Stop with the stupid remarks about giving OUT real names and/or giving OUT your real addresses..........
justagirl

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 20, 2013
idiots wrote:
stop with the stupid remarks about giving our your real name or giving our your address. What are you some kind of identity thief? stfu.
I'm not stupid enough to post mine but if they come to my house they will know!
Liars n Thieves

Monticello, AR

#13 Feb 23, 2013
I feel so sorry for those little dogs who get stolen from their loving homes by skanky families who think owning a pure breed will give them a higher place in society. If I ever come up with the information and proof that I need, I will sic PETA on this family.
Messenger

Kansas City, MO

#14 Feb 23, 2013
It scares me.. Not too long ago 3 dogs from our neighborhood vanished into thin air, one was my Lab. A couple weeks later I was watching a show about serial killers and it said that serial killers usually practice on animals they pick up, mostly dogs. It kind of scares me.. It makes you think 'what if'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay sex. (Aug '14) 37 min bob 6
Charlie Ritchey 2 hr Irwin Fletcher 2
plow your streets billy 3 hr Poker Face 22
Kelly Glass NOT coach in waiting at Mccracken Co 6 hr Bite me 2
brandi carl 9 hr tam 3
Ellen belt 16 hr trueth 5
City snow Removal what do you think 16 hr To Tell the truth 22
Metropolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Metropolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:28 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:28PM
Kendall Langford Reportedly Released by Rams: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction
ESPN 2:24 PM
Rams cut DT Langford in cost-cutting move
Bleacher Report 4:55 PM
Rams Would Waste Opportunity by Not Trading Bradford
Yahoo! Sports 5:36 PM
Falcons release veteran running back Steven Jackson
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
St. Louis Rams: 5 Best Options to Replace Joe Barksdale This Offseason