wrestling in metro
Crimefighter

Springfield, IL

#22 Oct 1, 2012
Here we go again...what is wrong with you people? You're all sniping at each other and frankly if I went to anyone's show in southern Illinois it would be AAPW or IWAU!!!! Grrrrrr....

And yes this is the one and only Mad Conservative Crimefighter! And follow me at http://stlwrestling.livejournal.com
Hold on a Minute

Paducah, KY

#23 Oct 1, 2012
Actually Crimey, Were not snipping at each other. We are backing each other up. It's people from the outside or who neither company will use that's trying to cause the issues with lies. btw this isn't the post that we were referring to. They posted a new one with more lies.
ninny

Harrisburg, IL

#24 Oct 6, 2012
as i see the complaint on here about wives cheating u r a liar,,as to the place being trash and the people in it trash u r a liar,very nice people run the concession,and clean,,the wrestlers are very kind to all and really talk with the children ,its fun and if you dont know what ur talking shut your freaking mouth or if its jre we understand ....i know who u are an i am not a bit scared of you come on out there,any one would let us wrestle im sure....
REALLY

Blackford, KY

#25 Oct 9, 2012
ninny wrote:
as i see the complaint on here about wives cheating u r a liar,,as to the place being trash and the people in it trash u r a liar,very nice people run the concession,and clean,,the wrestlers are very kind to all and really talk with the children ,its fun and if you dont know what ur talking shut your freaking mouth or if its jre we understand ....i know who u are an i am not a bit scared of you come on out there,any one would let us wrestle im sure....
More trash talk from trash!I dont know who the hell jre is but sounds like you may be a little queer to me!!! And I know everyone there have for years so dont try and tell me anything!! Ive seen it all!!
ninny

Harrisburg, IL

#26 Oct 9, 2012
no u listen to me dont say things you know nothing about and seems u dont ,people run there mouth about danny and them but to scared to say it to his face grow up one day you will be a real man ,,no i doubt it just punk ass ,crap is all this is
ninny

Harrisburg, IL

#27 Oct 9, 2012
speaking of trash ,you seem to be right there
ninny

Harrisburg, IL

#28 Oct 9, 2012
what is wrong with you people they try to do something people enjoy and someone so insecure about his woman has started the crap ,,,be a man if you think that go to the person settle it,,,your being a chicken,punk about this just running your mouth,with someone right behind you oh i forgot cant fight your own battles
ninny

Harrisburg, IL

#29 Oct 9, 2012
well ive seen trash before and it shore wasnt at wrestling ,those people are so kind,very clean in food area and they include there crowd ,greeting them talking ,,they are great people so shush it while u can ,,,ty danny and trent enjoy it so much and feel very welcomed there,keep up the good job......
and u dont know me so..........
Marvin Sandusky

Hardinsburg, KY

#30 Oct 9, 2012
Marvin Sandusky is have man half chili and he dont give a darn but he would like to point out that THIS is why people call it wrasslin
Danny

Marion, IL

#31 Oct 10, 2012
Look guys. Sometimes You have to step back and let Idiots be Idiots and ignore their bs. People aren't stupid enough to believe their crap anyway. And if they are then they are just as ignorant as them. Let it go, Leet them say what they wish.
Danny

Marion, IL

#32 Oct 10, 2012
Oh and Mr. Sandusky, I miss our phone convos.. lmao
your right

Garnett, KS

#33 Oct 20, 2012
wow wrote:
You people who sit and bash what you know nothing about make me sick. Grow up and stop slandering people. I have worked for danny and know for a fact that none of the garbage people talk about going on is going on. Do You ever think that what your son is telling you is a "Storyline" It's not real life so grow up. Dannys goal is to make the wrestling "real" and believable again. Do You ever think maybe that's what your son is seeing? Danny has fired several people in recent weeks because he doesn't tolerate bs. Also to the person who was talking about cpw having a building and DOD having a tin shed. At least DOD isn't going broke. But apparently CPW is. So we will see who sticks around and who goes under. and to go one step further, Danny has a business partner in the name of Chase Stevens. Maybe you've heard of him? DODPW is going no where. So get your facts straight. Topix is nothing more than idiots trying to cause problems because they are un happy with their lives. And to the guy who's wife cheated. Maybe if you kept her happy at home you wouldn't have to worry about her sneaking around. You can't force someone to cheat dumbass
Dod is going no where
its fake and gay

Paducah, KY

#34 Oct 22, 2012
You queers still play with action figures as well?
the thing is

Garnett, KS

#35 Oct 27, 2012
Danny ice aka Michael Fritz is one of the most fucked up people ever. He left is wife n kids and his dad In which his wife is still taking care of tl be w a mother of 4 who has slept w just about revert wrestler n that tin shack. Dodpw and Danny are a disgrace to anything even remotely close to pro wrestling. He books a few good guys aka Mikey mcfinnagen Trent rose and Austin ware and fills the rest of his show w wash ups or children. I myself have been in the presence of Danny smoking pot around children. He lets minors smoke and his charrity shows are used to help pay is rent because he isn't drawling. Cpw and nfw will put an end to dodpw. Don't trust leaving ur kids w Danny unless you want them tl turn out like he is... just another loser collecting a check for sitting on his ass while you work.
wow

Paducah, KY

#37 Oct 27, 2012
Funny how you slander a man who works 40 plus hours a week and runs a company. and you say he uses charity events to pay his rent? That's funny because my family got the money from the event he did for us. EVERY dime of it. It's bitter people like You who aren't happy with your own lives so you go and make stuff up. Isn't that right Xander? HOW IS WORKING 40 HOURS A WEEK AND RUNNING A COMPANY CONSIDERED SITTING ON HIS BUTT?
Danny

Paducah, KY

#38 Oct 28, 2012
Like I said before. I'll piss in a cup, anytime any place. You people need to get a life. I am not a user. I am clean. and my guys are clean. And if you're gonna say names of guys that work for me at least get the names right Jack Ass.
Wrestling Wife

United States

#39 Oct 28, 2012
Ima tell you what! I bet your slandering behind don't have the guys to walk into that arena at next Saturdays show! I have never understood how hiding behind a computer has ever made a male or female feel good about themselves because it only makes you look pathetic! I for one know more about Xander than most and just really do t think he has room to talk about anybody outside of the truth. As far as the female Danny is "shacked up with" she is a good person an you got it all messed up speaking about her like that. Just because you are a little man with nothing to brag about whom is going to end up black listed from most shows that you work doesn't mean that you have to "try" n drag ppl down into your unhappy wife beating world! That's right I went there! Let somebody lock you in a bathroom!
Mahala

United States

#41 Nov 1, 2012
Then have the balls to go to a show and say your constant rude and slanderous words to the guys you talk about constantly instead of running your motor mouth all over town! Jesus if you don't want to go to the so called shack then stop talking them up all of the time. I'm so sick of seeing this crap constantly back and forth good grief!
Danny

Makanda, IL

#42 Nov 1, 2012
And Xander idk if it's You and idc to be honest. But you say you have messages where you were asked to come work and turned it down. I have messages saved as well where You asked me if I had an opening for You on the 30th of that specific month when you weren't booked anywhere. So don't sit and lie if You're trying to clear Yourself man. I mean seriously. You wouldn't go to the shed as You call it? You've been there more than once as I recall. You came and shook mine and Ray Leighs hand at a training session one night and You were at the very first show when you got off work that night. oh and there's VIDEO to prove it. ty
Danny

Makanda, IL

#43 Nov 1, 2012
Oh and one more thing. The Slanderous post above made by "The Thing Is" Is in reality CT Running his mouth. Not XL. because he was told lies by people and believes everything he hears because he is strung out and will never work for us EVER again. So CT, Go to the ER daily so you can get your pills while claiming everyone else is doing what you are if it makes you feel better about Yourself. Everyone knows what and who you are. So keep making yourself look stupid..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Media OUTRAGE 18 min fk the royal family 3
Kevin Cremeens (Jul '17) 2 hr Putcha 3
Is Kristina henleys bro Ben Furguson hot!!! Or ... (Jun '11) 2 hr Luc_00 23
Justin Adams 2 hr Plum 7
Heather Shreves on her whoa is me again 6 hr Caretomuch 4
Britt L 11 hr All 12
Pedo Nobo 15 hr 8 yr olds 1

Metropolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Metropolis Mortgages