John Pruett's Arraignment?

John Pruett's Arraignment?

Posted in the Metropolis Forum

curious

Paducah, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2011
Does anyone know what, if anything happened today regarding this case?
abc

Paducah, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2011
Oh no

United States

#3 Dec 21, 2011
He's out
tina

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2011
As of 3 oclock today he was still in jail he was in there the same time i was visting some else
God answers prayers

United States

#5 Dec 21, 2011
He is out, thanks to the outpouring of love and support from friends and family. He will b spending Christmas with his family where he should b.
Lets Hope

United States

#6 Dec 21, 2011
Let juat hope he doesn't jump bail before the trail. Wonder if he will still be out of jail after his trail? Guess we will see!
no hope

Nashville, TN

#7 Dec 22, 2011
Good to see he gets to spend time with his family to bad the baby doesn't
end user

Paducah, KY

#8 Dec 23, 2011
Such support for such a popular guy on the most gruesome of charges. This guy would not get a nickle of support for a crusty piece of bread in the massac jail if he were a Pugh or one of the other people that are ridiculed over and over here.
end user

Paducah, KY

#9 Dec 23, 2011
If there is really a thousand or so pages of discovery, every opinion of him from here will be added too, do all his supporters actually think he didn't have anything to do with it or is it just pure unadulterated love and non-thinking?
just sayin

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 9, 2012
I am not saying that the man did or didnt do it!!! but I am saying as someone who once knew Pruett very well that this man is capable of such a crime!!! he is a good man but short tempered and it doesnt take much to set him off!! I just pray for the family
Jury Foreman

United States

#12 Jan 14, 2012
I know a couple of people who got jury duty notices for this week. I wonder if this is for the Pruett trial?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesley Gates 22 hr Bear 6
I bet 1,000,000 metro will be a ghost town in t... Mon wow 17
Courthouse Mon Humm 40
Bradley Harris Mon badboy 6
LGBT in metro? Sun !!! 4
Juanita Newberry May 1 100point7 12
Earthquake May 1 !!! 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metropolis Mortgages