Next Last
wondering

Paducah, KY

#1 Oct 1, 2012
is the moose closed?
Duh

Metropolis, IL

#3 Oct 2, 2012
If you took more of an effort to patronize the lodge or attend meetings, you would know that operating hours have changed.
just saying

Paducah, KY

#4 Oct 2, 2012
get rid of the shit thats running it people might come back.
just wondering

Paducah, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
why arent the new hours posted on the board out side.
Bill Fithian

Marion, IL

#6 Oct 12, 2012
I hear Roy Pooper gave up on his so-called friends/officers, and has quit! They'll be out of funds by the end of November. Running more and more members off each week! I tried to warn the big wigs: Larry, Tom, and Austin, but they didn't want to hear the truth!
TheTruth

Metropolis, IL

#7 Oct 13, 2012
Bill Fithian wrote:
I hear Roy Pooper gave up on his so-called friends/officers, and has quit! They'll be out of funds by the end of November. Running more and more members off each week! I tried to warn the big wigs: Larry, Tom, and Austin, but they didn't want to hear the truth!
This is coming from the man that charged $139.47 on Sept. 23rd at Big John's to the Moose Lodge account. In his past topix he said that he did everything for the old people and children. I hope that he delivered these grocery to them. He is not authorized to purchase anything for the Moose Lodge because he is barred from the Lodge for his erratic behavior. I called this stealing. Mr. Futhian, you might want to be watching your mail for this grocery bill, YOU ARE responsible for it and Big John's has been notified. Just have your Mommy pay it. You don't have everyone fool - just the Card Players. One day they will see you for what you really are. Good night!!!!

Paducah, KY

#8 Oct 13, 2012
the moose would have a chance if the rest of the shit would resign. menbers would come back. whats running it now is not liked.
FOR A BETTER METROPOLIS

Carbondale, IL

#9 Oct 13, 2012
Private clubs have been hurting since they couldn't sell alcohol on Sunday, the present so called elected leaders have neither the integrity or the guts to allow at least private clubs to sell alcohol on Sunday. The local clergy lack the brains to realize that a more prosperous Metropolis would increase the cults they rule takes.
TheTruth

Metropolis, IL

#10 Oct 13, 2012
member wrote:
the moose would have a chance if the rest of the shit would resign. menbers would come back. whats running it now is not liked.
WHO??? The coffee drinkers, don't make me laugh!!!!
i said it

Paducah, KY

#11 Oct 14, 2012
truth you would know the truth if it hit you in the face.
seen you

Metropolis, IL

#12 Oct 14, 2012
TheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>This is coming from the man that charged $139.47 on Sept. 23rd at Big John's to the Moose Lodge account. In his past topix he said that he did everything for the old people and children. I hope that he delivered these grocery to them. He is not authorized to purchase anything for the Moose Lodge because he is barred from the Lodge for his erratic behavior. I called this stealing. Mr. Futhian, you might want to be watching your mail for this grocery bill, YOU ARE responsible for it and Big John's has been notified. Just have your Mommy pay it. You don't have everyone fool - just the Card Players. One day they will see you for what you really are. Good night!!!!
Maybe you can use your LINK card to pay it back!!!

Metropolis, IL

#13 Oct 15, 2012
member wrote:
maybe only by you Lucille
Bill Fithian

Marion, IL

#20 Nov 16, 2012
TheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>This is coming from the man that charged $139.47 on Sept. 23rd at Big John's to the Moose Lodge account. In his past topix he said that he did everything for the old people and children. I hope that he delivered these grocery to them. He is not authorized to purchase anything for the Moose Lodge because he is barred from the Lodge for his erratic behavior. I called this stealing. Mr. Futhian, you might want to be watching your mail for this grocery bill, YOU ARE responsible for it and Big John's has been notified. Just have your Mommy pay it. You don't have everyone fool - just the Card Players. One day they will see you for what you really are. Good night!!!!
If you understood the General Laws you whould know that no Member can be barred without a fair hearing, as for the groceries the Lodge owed me several hundred dollars that Tom Bilderbeck promised I would be reinbursed for, since he lied to me, I did donate Just under $140.00 dollars to a local church food pantry in the name of the Moose. Take me to court, cause the Lodge still owes me more money, and I can prove it!
get some edmucation

Paducah, KY

#21 Nov 16, 2012
Bill Fithian wrote:
<quoted text>If you understood the General Laws you whould know that no Member can be barred without a fair hearing, as for the groceries the Lodge owed me several hundred dollars that Tom Bilderbeck promised I would be reinbursed for, since he lied to me, I did donate Just under $140.00 dollars to a local church food pantry in the name of the Moose. Take me to court, cause the Lodge still owes me more money, and I can prove it!
Well, this was just proved wrong since you were just arrested for criminal tresspass at the moose, along with a battery charge!!!
Bill Fithian

Marion, IL

#22 Nov 16, 2012
get some edmucation wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this was just proved wrong since you were just arrested for criminal tresspass at the moose, along with a battery charge!!!
Can't trespass when you are a card carrying member, and had as much right to be in there as the thugs that attacked me at the the door. I'll see you all you in court, if you weren't supposed to open except for the Special Meeting called by Tom Bilderbeck, and yet all of you were in there drinking free booze! Heard the cops even ran your freeloading asses out of the joint! I'll let Tom Bilderbeck, and Austin Howard explain the Moose General Laws to our local Judge; charges don't make a man guilty!
You have turned the Moose into your own personal party hut, and I have over 20 witnesses ready to testify in court, so bring it on! But, better clear it with Moose International first, cause I don't think they are going to like the negative publicity!
notamember

West Frankfort, IL

#23 Nov 17, 2012
Mr. Fithian. It sounds like the people at the Moose don't want you there. Your heart is with the fundamentals of the Moose but you need to find you another place to drink. You have said some pretty nasty shit about your Moose brothers and sisters so I wonder what the international would say if they read some of the shit you write on topix? Sounds like you're an alcoholic and you get a bit carried away with what you say to people. Maybe rehab is the avenue you should pursue. Then Church. I don't know you and this is not one of your fellow brothers or sisters so don't blame them for this post. Or if you HAVE to drink then join the Elks. They love to talk about people. Or the Legion. They won't take that shit, they'll break you of talking down to people. Good luck.
Bill Fithian

Marion, IL

#24 Nov 17, 2012
TheTruth wrote:
By the way ass, just because I drive around in my mother's fancy cars, and her yacht on occasion, and live in one of her houses at the moment, it doesn't mean that I don't own my home on 53 acres, free and clear! Think what you like, sorry your family is all trailer trash! It's not my fault!
Got you

San Jose, CA

#25 Nov 17, 2012
get some edmucation wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught on camera
Bill Fithian

Norris City, IL

#26 Nov 26, 2012
At least, the coffee drinkers pay for whay they drink, even when they are donating it to begin with. Better than can be said for most of you freeloaders! Make sure have the security tapes, we'll be seeing you in Court (on December 18th 2012), along with the Big Wigs from Moose Heart/International)! Already have my lawyer!
steve

Carterville, IL

#27 Nov 27, 2012
Bill Fithian wrote:
At least, the coffee drinkers pay for whay they drink, even when they are donating it to begin with. Better than can be said for most of you freeloaders! Make sure have the security tapes, we'll be seeing you in Court (on December 18th 2012), along with the Big Wigs from Moose Heart/International)! Already have my lawyer!
I was a member of the Moose years ago and from what I got out of it then was the brotherhood and also the giving to needy children. Why are you trying to destroy a good, benevolent organization like the Moose? If you can't get along with your brothers and sisters at that lodge maybe you should move on to bigger and better things. Act like a grown-up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McManus or McAnus (Mar '12) 22 min Butch 55
Mayor wanting to lure shopping center to Metrop... (Sep '15) 24 min McAnus 2017 14
Clyde Lee 54 min belong together 4
Real reality vs Facebook reality 2 hr Stole from me 8
School budget 6 hr !!! 2
Metro PD Is Even More The Laughingstock Of The ... (Jul '13) 22 hr junkiejammer 9
Who hit City National Bank with their car Thu Brooks 2

Metropolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metropolis Mortgages