Ogle

Glenview, IL

#1 Dec 29, 2010
Some of the positions (stores and maintenance group supervisor ) where filled by idiots!
Former EEI

Harwood Heights, IL

#2 Dec 29, 2010
Ogle wrote:
Some of the positions (stores and maintenance group supervisor ) where filled by idiots!
How about a few specifics?
Ogle

Glenview, IL

#3 Dec 29, 2010
Todd Falkner stores,mike peirson maintenance. How's that for details? Question is who's the bigger douche bag?
All Shook Up

Morristown, NJ

#4 Dec 30, 2010
So, I guess Faulkner replaced Steve Johnson and Pierson replaced Gene Gurley? What's going on out there anyway? Why the shake-up?
say what

Glenview, IL

#5 Dec 30, 2010
I've been from metro my whole life and I know Todd is a douche lord! He can't run the silver collection much less anything else. What about this other guy Peerson?
do day

United States

#7 Dec 30, 2010
say what wrote:
I've been from metro my whole life and I know Todd is a douche lord! He can't run the silver collection much less anything else. What about this other guy Peerson?
this peerson any facts and Todd what is a douche lord u sound like u know him and his business
tiredofbs

Canada

#9 Jan 2, 2011
Actually hold on, u don't have to always be IN, it just helps. Really all u have to be is off........the booze, the drugs, welfare and your ass! I am SO tired of the bs bout getting a good job. Work hard, go to school and/or start a vocation! Free rides and empathy is WAY out of hand thanks to a bunch of GD bleeding heart liberals!!!!!
okay

Syosset, NY

#10 Jan 2, 2011
I agree with tired. Might have to apply 5-6 times, but get off your butt and beat the bushes. BTW, the names listed above might be good place to start. Call every sob u know, u can get a good job, but it is work.

Since: Dec 10

United States

#11 Jan 6, 2011
Are there any updates on the EEI new boss situation? I've been watching this thread but no more comments have been added for awhile! Update plz!
tiredofbs

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2011
Pierson doing ok, Faulkner, well we'll see. Not too bad so far?! Now that GD lying, low life piece of crap Gurley is gone........well things seem a lot better. Even the midget ain't so bad. Too early to say for sure, but Gurley was the piece of crap keeping MOST of the crap stirred up?! I hope the sum bitch sees me out somewhere and tries to be friendly! Hahahahahhahahaha! I WILL make an ass out of myself! Gurley and jim Howard are rotten mf'ers. EEI is better off w/ out both them sum bitches!!!!!!!!!!
beatnick dick

Plymouth, MN

#13 Jan 6, 2011
Sounds more like tired of Gene/Jimmy than tired of bs! Gurley was one no good SOB and I'm glad to see him gone! Blazdel will keep maintenance on the right path I belive. They are still going to hire a maintenance foreman, a boss in coal handling, and a ops supervisor. Surely someone has something to say about who they'll be?!?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley turnpaugh 4 hr Brittany 7
stealing money from mt. hoerb church 4 hr Interested 5
Gay Boys working at Big Johns 5 hr Bubble Butt 4
Susie farmer 6 hr !!! 4
New Superintendent going to bankrupt Massac County 8 hr Fire_Dennis_Smith 13
The Grill 8 hr !!! 4
name the best cop in our area...city, county & ... (Nov '11) 12 hr DaveO 24
Metropolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web