a troll named Amanda Jones

a troll named Amanda Jones

Posted in the Metropolis Forum

seriously

Cambridge, MA

#1 May 30, 2012
whats up with her? i heard she went to rehab awhile back and was doing good, now i hear shes on a drug hunt everyday again...god that woman\man needs help big time. Also heard she was working for the paducah and metropolis police! wtf...any comments about this lady? am i wrong or right about about any of this? let me know what the deal is.
wow

Friendship, WI

#2 May 31, 2012
Why dont you just mind your business. Your blood pressure will be better and you'll live longer.
rebel

Brentwood, TN

#3 May 31, 2012
seriously wrote:
whats up with her? i heard she went to rehab awhile back and was doing good, now i hear shes on a drug hunt everyday again...god that woman\man needs help big time. Also heard she was working for the paducah and metropolis police! wtf...any comments about this lady? am i wrong or right about about any of this? let me know what the deal is.
Yep she was and still is a druggie but she is a good woman.. The one you need to watch out for is her crazy ass sister Crystal
kayla

Cambridge, MA

#4 Jun 1, 2012
rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep she was and still is a druggie but she is a good woman.. The one you need to watch out for is her crazy ass sister Crystal
the amanda their talking about is the older one, jared sextons mom...i dont think she has a sister named crystal only has a brother. and their right she is no good. she gave up her daughter right after birth and had her mom raise her. amanda jones only cares about drugs and the men in and out of her life!!!
Anonymous

Cambridge, MA

#5 Feb 22, 2013
funny thing is bitches your wrong she dont work for the cops and usually the accuser is the real snitches so u need to mind your own business hataz thats all u are
informatio

Paducah, KY

#6 Feb 23, 2013
she has been on drugs her whole life--- is trouble for any one who associates with her-- no one to ever be around or trust-- have known her since she was born got into drugs early has never stayed off of them will set you up with the cops in a heart beat -- do not trust or be arund her if you dont want trouble--- now this is the truth!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dg by little tractor? 3 hr IndyGOP 5
Masturbation 3 hr IndyGOP 10
Justin lamo 3 hr IndyGOP 3
Mayor 3 hr IndyGOP 2
Good thing I already ate my supper 4 hr dooh 4
Boobies and butts 21 hr happydad 5
Gossip Hounds Sun Gossipy Winches 9

Metropolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance