In Memory Of Caellagh Ann Eiler
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Eme Gabbie

United States

#41 Sep 8, 2011
Cheesecake wrote:
FYI: There's a thread on here about her called "dixon springs".
FYI; dixion springs never happened, smartass.
Eme Gabbie

United States

#42 Sep 8, 2011
Whitney Earls wrote:
Too bad huh? 14 years old and having sex lol.
Said her dad was racist, called Asian guys chinks and hated black guys. Yet she slept with both xD think I'm lying? Let the dad answer myself.

-Whitney Shay Earls
Dude forreal, get a effin life, her family is hurt enough and doesn't need you to you are just a low life bastard.
Eme Gabbie

United States

#43 Sep 8, 2011
tiff wrote:
<quoted text>Ur a bitch talking about the sweetist girl on this damn earth how bout u quit spreading rumers and let Caellagh rest in peace damn it's bad she got murdered by her friend no people are talking shit about her and she's past away u have no damn respect! Please stop talking bad about Caellagh

-
Tiffany Alaniz
Correction; she did not get murdered, taylor loved Caellagh & would never hurt her, purposely.
Eme Gabbie

United States

#44 Sep 8, 2011
tiff wrote:
<quoted text>No it was murder
Nooo, it was not murder, If they get charged with anything it will be manslaughter. It was accidental.
tiff

Galatia, IL

#45 Sep 8, 2011
Eme Gabbie wrote:
<quoted text>Correction; she did not get murdered, taylor loved Caellagh & would never hurt her, purposely.
Really if that was true she wouldn't have let her car surf ! So if she loved her she wouldn't have moved her body and killed Caellagh Caellagh was the bestest friend I had and only true one besides Kim and steph and them people go and kill her
tiff

Galatia, IL

#46 Sep 8, 2011
Eme Gabbie wrote:
<quoted text>Nooo, it was not murder, If they get charged with anything it will be manslaughter. It was accidental.
Accidental my ass they shoulda been better friends and told Caellagh that they wasn't gonna go car surfin so they killed Caellagh if Taylor and them were better friends they would have stopes caellAgh from car surfin
just me

Salem, OR

#47 Sep 17, 2011
Charly Eiler wrote:
This is Caellagh's mother. Seriousl who ever you are you need to stay away I will block you if I have too. The only one in bad taste here is her father and his family. As far as vehicular manslaughter, her father allowed at least three unlicensed and under-aged teenagers not related to the driver to ride with her, Ignorance is not bliss and as far as I am concerned he was the only adult in that bunch that was able to stop this joyriding. It is against the law weather he knew it or not. So stop passing blame around stop passing judgment, because for all practical purposes, he is the one who broke the law and ultimately caused my baby's death.
He should never have allowed them to travel in her car around the corner much less to the mall as he claims they told him they were going. Knowing they asked him if they could go to Dixon Springs first, it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Plan B/ Mall was an excuse to get away.
As far as custodial is concerned congratulations he is now the custodian of a dead body. Good Job!
I dare you to say something to me, I am her mother I gave life to her I watched her die and I am sick and tired of reading your petty bullshit, you have no idea what we are going through. Keep your mouth shut unless you wish to offer condolences.
You really are a piece of work!!! You kicked her out a month prior to this whole thing calling her every name under the sun and telling her you hated her and to never come back! How many times did both the girls have to call the cops on your abusive ass! Do you remember threatening cassidy at the funeral of caellagh? Do you remember threatening to kill her aunt? Who are you? You are a different kind of crazy. How dare you say anything against mike. Look at the shit you've done to all your "children". You are not a mother. You are only an incubation chamber. You are Pathetic and sad! Mike had nothing to do with any of these troubles except he didn't get away from you fast enough. And his family? really? are you really going there? They have done nothing but love and support those girls and try to protect them from you which is why you threatened their aunt at the funeral. You and your dirty husband trying to collect money from this tragedy trying to have people send you money instead of sending it to the bank? What is up with that? GET A LIFE and grow up! O and don't forget to mention to the world while you are trying to cover taylor's back that you are also pressing charges on her. Go you for being a saint on one side trying to look good while behind closed doors you are the devil.
mobile midget

United States

#49 Oct 7, 2011
tht a lie cause i no for as fact that david and caellagh didnt get along cause u use to be over there all the time and every time i wasthere u was being a huge a**hole and a prick
mobile midget

United States

#50 Oct 7, 2011
oh and if whant to no who i am ask any of caellaghs freinds from last year at the jr.high
katelyn

Norris City, IL

#51 Oct 10, 2011
i miss her soooo much
Time Lord

United States

#52 Oct 11, 2011
Caellagh would not want all of this bickering and fighting back and forth between people in her memory. Let's all show support for the family and their loss. What happened was tragic stupid teenagers make stupid mistakes its all part of developing and growing up. You learn from your mistakes. Those youths who were driving the car will have to live with the loss of their friend at their hands for the rest of their lives. That is punishment in itself they shouldn't be persecuted on here to boot. I'm sure everyone on here making these nasty comments weren't model teenagers and who also made some mistakes in their own lives. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Get your own house in order before you go bashing others in a time like this.
interested

United States

#53 Jan 19, 2012
So what ever happened with all the kids involved?
tiffinnee2006

Joplin, MO

#54 Mar 25, 2012
you know charly and david, you know what you both did to caellagh AND cassidy AND the little ones that live with you.... you hurt them all along with me. you made us all your slaves being in that house... and you know i have to say this is the biggest heartbreak,caellagh did everything for you and all you two could do was kick her ass out hurt her mentally and physically and that is what you do with everyone. i hope you get put in jail one day. SOON!!!!!!!!!!
sorry

Harrisburg, IL

#55 Oct 18, 2012
I knew her she was a great person inside and out I miss her and I know its really late but im utterly and completely sorry...

Since: Oct 11

Owensboro, KY

#56 Dec 7, 2012
Caellagh I know its been over a year. But, I want you to know there are sooo many people here on Earth that miss you and there are so many lives going to Heaven and its hard to believe. I miss and love you my little sister forever and always.
a troll

Lombard, IL

#58 Jun 1, 2015
tiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Accidental my ass they shoulda been better friends and told Caellagh that they wasn't gonna go car surfin so they killed Caellagh if Taylor and them were better friends they would have stopes caellAgh from car surfin
you guys are pathetic as hell
Jeremy goins

Metropolis, IL

#59 May 16, 2016
lol all of you need satan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dg by little tractor? 3 hr IndyGOP 5
Masturbation 3 hr IndyGOP 10
Justin lamo 3 hr IndyGOP 3
Mayor 3 hr IndyGOP 2
Good thing I already ate my supper 4 hr dooh 4
Boobies and butts 21 hr happydad 5
Gossip Hounds Sun Gossipy Winches 9

Metropolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance