Insurance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Maybe her custodial parent should look into it. Because it was an accident as a result of a motor vehicle.
Charlie Sheen

Theresa, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Insurance wrote:
Maybe her custodial parent should look into it. Because it was an accident as a result of a motor vehicle.
i worked for state farm. They will not cover it. They are not obligated to cover it
reachingouttou

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

My heart goes out to the family and friends of this young lady. It is such a tragedy. My prayers are with you.
a friend of caellaghs dad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

David Kidd wrote:
I am Caellagh's step dad, yes we are all having a very tough time with this. I personally want to thank all of you who have helped and are helping us through this very sad time.
I googled Caellagh Eiler and it brought up the news story about her top of the list so use google to get the story please.
As has been said we didn't have life insurance on her so we are having to struggle to come up with the funds for the funeral. If anyone would like to donate you can do so at the City National Bank in Metropolis, If you live too far away then you can use my email address at Paypal to make a donation that way. corelulos@yahoo.com
Cards of sympathy can be mailed to us at 705 Catherine St. Metropolis, Il. 62960
Again thank you to all who have help and called or stopped by or sent food etc. We are grateful for your caring and concern.
My husband and I are close friends of Mike,Caellaghs father,if you live too far away I suggest mailing your check to the bank.I have spoke to the bank personally and they suggested this.this way funds are in one place easily accessable to her father for funeral costs. City National Bank, 423 Ferry Street, Metropolis Il. 62960 Make checks payable to: Funeral Fund for Caellagh Eiler. The bank told me this way it shows a paper trail and is tax deductable for anyone interested.
a mommy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Just wanted you and your whole family to know, that no matter what, your little girl was obviously very loved and very energetic. She will always be a wonderful person who will be missed.
Super Ed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

My nephew was really good friends with her. They had their little group of friends from school. He is devastated
depressed

Vienna, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

inever knew caellagh but when i heard about it, it broke my heart. i look on her fb page and everyone has written muliple pages about her and its really sad. i than found out she had a bf which i hope he keeps his head high. and to taylor rayne i have seen u in the hall ways. you need to stay strong caellagh knows it aint your fault and she wouldnt want u being unhappy.:) R.I.P caellagh i wish i knew you!
DarwinsTheory

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

Natural Selection:
14 years old and thinking standing/sitting on a car hood is a logical and safe game to play? Whoever was driving should be charged with vehicular homicide.
Seriousl

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

The step dad has added his Pay Pal Account to this thread?? Seriously?? I'd donate directly to the bank folks!! How bold ... I don't care if you are having a hard time dude! That lacks taste ...
Fred

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

God bless Caellagh, and her family.
Charly Eiler

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

This is Caellagh's mother. Seriousl who ever you are you need to stay away I will block you if I have too. The only one in bad taste here is her father and his family. As far as vehicular manslaughter, her father allowed at least three unlicensed and under-aged teenagers not related to the driver to ride with her, Ignorance is not bliss and as far as I am concerned he was the only adult in that bunch that was able to stop this joyriding. It is against the law weather he knew it or not. So stop passing blame around stop passing judgment, because for all practical purposes, he is the one who broke the law and ultimately caused my baby's death.
He should never have allowed them to travel in her car around the corner much less to the mall as he claims they told him they were going. Knowing they asked him if they could go to Dixon Springs first, it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Plan B/ Mall was an excuse to get away.
As far as custodial is concerned congratulations he is now the custodian of a dead body. Good Job!
I dare you to say something to me, I am her mother I gave life to her I watched her die and I am sick and tired of reading your petty bullshit, you have no idea what we are going through. Keep your mouth shut unless you wish to offer condolences.
David Kidd

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

a friend of caellaghs dad wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband and I are close friends of Mike,Caellaghs father,if you live too far away I suggest mailing your check to the bank.I have spoke to the bank personally and they suggested this.this way funds are in one place easily accessable to her father for funeral costs. City National Bank, 423 Ferry Street, Metropolis Il. 62960 Make checks payable to: Funeral Fund for Caellagh Eiler. The bank told me this way it shows a paper trail and is tax deductable for anyone interested.
You know Mike is not the only one with expenses here. What about his mom or Caellagh's mother. We all are saddened by the passing of our daughter. And angry and I understand that Michael wants to pay for the funeral and the other expenses. So do we so I really don't see how giving others who want to another option to donate a way to do so. By the way thanks for posting the banks address too.Lets not get petty and bicker. Lets remember Caellagh and what a sweet and special girl she was. She touched many more peoples hearts than we may ever know. Just so you know, any funds I receive from the PayPal donations were to go to the same funds to help pay for the funeral and costs and such.
Let's try and get through this sad time with grace and honor the memory of Caellagh.
Really

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

She was a sweet little girl. Honestly, I'm sure she is looking down in shame right now. Everyone bickering over how she died/who's fault it was, and a bunch of other stupid shit. I'm sure she would much rather everyone (Even those who hate one another) to pull together and get through this and remember all the good things about her. RIP Caellagh. Miss you girl.
sarah

North Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

David Kidd wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Mike is not the only one with expenses here. What about his mom or Caellagh's mother. We all are saddened by the passing of our daughter. And angry and I understand that Michael wants to pay for the funeral and the other expenses. So do we so I really don't see how giving others who want to another option to donate a way to do so. By the way thanks for posting the banks address too.Lets not get petty and bicker. Lets remember Caellagh and what a sweet and special girl she was. She touched many more peoples hearts than we may ever know. Just so you know, any funds I receive from the PayPal donations were to go to the same funds to help pay for the funeral and costs and such.
Let's try and get through this sad time with grace and honor the memory of Caellagh.
you all need to stop worring about who said this an I want money for this an that all mike did was put his daughter to rest he never asked for a dime for them girls ever he has always done it on his own an I'm sure he don't want ur help now.as for as it being his falt that's far from the truth an all out lie
Whitney Earls

Princes Town, Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Too bad huh? 14 years old and having sex lol.
Said her dad was racist, called Asian guys chinks and hated black guys. Yet she slept with both xD think I'm lying? Let the dad answer myself.

-Whitney Shay Earls
tiff

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Whitney Earls wrote:
Too bad huh? 14 years old and having sex lol.
Said her dad was racist, called Asian guys chinks and hated black guys. Yet she slept with both xD think I'm lying? Let the dad answer myself.

-Whitney Shay Earls
Ur a bitch talking about the sweetist girl on this damn earth how bout u quit spreading rumers and let Caellagh rest in peace damn it's bad she got murdered by her friend no people are talking shit about her and she's past away u have no damn respect! Please stop talking bad about Caellagh

-
Tiffany Alaniz
tiff

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

And Caellaghs mom didn't care about her yet her father cared more and they had there license poor Caellagh just wanted out .
tiff

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Insurance wrote:
No it was murder
Really

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Dad hates black guys? Has a mixed grandchild, and black family. As for Asians--he works with a handful of them and they get along fine. I find what you say hard to believe really.
But as was said. She has passed away, and you want to talk about her. That shows nothing but a complete lack of character, and no self-respect.
P.S.-- I believe you should lock yourself in your room some more, chow down on some more chicken grease, and get a new facebook life. Because you sure aren't getting a real one.
Eme Gabbie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

I love you Caellagh, I'll always remember your red furry boots, & your tail. Rest in peace Babygirl, save me a spot right next to you...<3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Metropolis Forum right now

Search the Metropolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
corzine votrs against youth 1 hr POOL 101 18
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 49,025
Internet radio 2 hr Know it all 2
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,878
Bowling Alley running off kids 2 hr WFE 20
Richard Webb (May '13) 4 hr just saying 22
DOLLAR General 4 hr just saying 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Metropolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000