Honeywell $12,500 To Congressman Ed W...

Honeywell $12,500 To Congressman Ed Whitfield

Posted in the Metropolis Forum

RatEmOut

Duffield, VA

#1 Jun 20, 2011
Locked out Honeywell Metropolis, Illinois workers I have a message for you. Honeywell has plenty of money,$12,500, for Congressman Ed. Whitfield. Sounds to me Honeywell hasn't locked out Congressman Ed. Whitfield.
http://hillbillyreport.org/diary/2979/honeywe...
ungroundround

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2011
And? Im sure the union hasn't contributed a dime to politicians...
USEC

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2011
I know it hard to understand! But the majority of UF=6 Honeywell Metropolis works produces goes where? So if Ed Whitfield, does everything he can to keep USEC in Paducah open. I as a Honeywell worker would make a donation to him too. Because if USEC ever closes, Honeywell Metropolis may close. You can produce a all the UF-6 you want. but if there is nowhere to sell it!
shooter

Nashville, TN

#4 Jun 21, 2011
RatEmOut wrote:
Locked out Honeywell Metropolis, Illinois workers I have a message for you. Honeywell has plenty of money,$12,500, for Congressman Ed. Whitfield. Sounds to me Honeywell hasn't locked out Congressman Ed. Whitfield.
http://hillbillyreport.org/diary/2979/honeywe...
RatEmOut, I went that site. What a joke! You should sign up for their blog and post you statements or bitches to them. I am sick of someone stirring up shit about Honeywell, because we all have to smell it.
btdt

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2011
shooter put yer big girl panties on and deal with it ya whiner. This IS topix yanno.
shooter

Nashville, TN

#6 Jun 22, 2011
btdt wrote:
shooter put yer big girl panties on and deal with it ya whiner. This IS topix yanno.
Get a job. Loser.
RatEmOut

Duffield, VA

#7 Jun 23, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Evers 3 hr TaraEvers 11
Ugliest girls that graduated from 2003 till 2005 5 hr ashley 14
Prayer chain 11 hr JESUSSAVES 2
Jordan Dyer?? Tolens oldest daughter? 12 hr WWJD 10
Katelyn Bowman. (Dec '11) 12 hr Bowser 19
Who were the ugliest girls in the class of 2003... 12 hr Wondering22 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 18 hr OldManBenny 72

Metropolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metropolis Mortgages