First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Broskie

Willowbrook, IL

#2 Aug 31, 2011
Sounds like he was high as a mother F. No wonder he scares women. I guess he has been desperate since jerome got locked up
curious

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2011
what happened? i heard he been on pills real bad. his wife left him for another man!
That Dude

Willowbrook, IL

#4 Aug 31, 2011
Pills and everything. He came up to me at Willy jaks bragging about smoking crystal meth. I told him not to even stand next to me
Whoa

United States

#5 Aug 31, 2011
There is no denying that Jamie needs help. But he is a good guy that has made some mistakes and has probably been a friend to most of you reading this. Let's support him and not bash.
Friend

United States

#6 Aug 31, 2011
He is a gd guy, half the people in this town has been thru some kind of "rough patch".He will get thru it! I wish him luck!
his friend

Baxter Springs, KS

#8 Sep 1, 2011
Friend wrote:
He is a gd guy, half the people in this town has been thru some kind of "rough patch".He will get thru it! I wish him luck!
once you get past the benifit of the dought. All u you have is the next three times he screws you over! Get used to it. No matter what he tells you.!
his friend

Baxter Springs, KS

#9 Sep 1, 2011
Broskie wrote:
Sounds like he was high as a mother F. No wonder he scares women. I guess he has been desperate since jerome got locked up
that was his guaranteed overflow hook-up. Now he has to screw over who he can to get what he needs....
wow

Baxter Springs, KS

#10 Sep 1, 2011
his friend wrote:
Hes a worrhless piece of crap.and Im his friend! If you need to know anything about jamie hall, just ask Melissa Elam at Willy jacks. They are soon to be living together!
I heard she was living with coop? Now she's been hooking up with Jamie? Does coop know about this ... poor coop. Bitch!
That Dude

Litchfield, MN

#13 Sep 2, 2011
Butt buddy wrote:
Miss is with every1!! Shes nasty! & yes her & jamie been meesing around for a while now. Living together??thats a new 1. Him & coop done got in to it a couple of time over her sluty assssss! I like jamie but yes he is a shittalker! & always looking for pills...poor guy! I dont know his wife but whatever she did to him REALLY messed him up!!!
yeah tell me about it he is only nice to girls he want to screw or guys whose girl he wants t screw
Whoa

United States

#14 Sep 2, 2011
That Dude wrote:
<quoted text>yeah tell me about it he is only nice to girls he want to screw or guys whose girl he wants t screw
that is so not true... Give it a rest already.. This is old news people, he's out of jail and at home, so go to his house and talk your crap. Don't do it here- cowards!!
i know

Litchfield, MN

#15 Sep 2, 2011
his friend wrote:
Hes a worrhless piece of crap.and Im his friend! If you need to know anything about jamie hall, just ask Melissa Elam at Willy jacks. They are soon to be living together!
what kills me about this thread is that people say he would do anything for anybody but he claimed to be jeromes best friend but he was sleeping with jeromes girl jody. That sleezy if I've ever heard it.
misty

Canton, NC

#16 Sep 2, 2011
Well... He's at Willy jaks right now, playing pool next to me, so if ya wanna keep talkin shit.. why don't ya come on down here now. I'd love to see a good ass whopping before I have to go home.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#18 Sep 3, 2011
hope he and miss live happily ever after in their own little screwed up, drugged induced reality. Maybe he'll do her a favor and cut that white trash tattoo off her hand
jon doe

United States

#19 Sep 3, 2011
axe2grind wrote:
hope he and miss live happily ever after in their own little screwed up, drugged induced reality. Maybe he'll do her a favor and cut that white trash tattoo off her hand
u sound jealous!!haha & still a jackass! i wanta know what coop has to say about this. i know he was w/ her not that long ago? Is she just playin em both????? not surprising at all!!lol
definatly

Litchfield, MN

#20 Sep 5, 2011
misty wrote:
Well... He's at Willy jaks right now, playing pool next to me, so if ya wanna keep talkin shit.. why don't ya come on down here now. I'd love to see a good ass whopping before I have to go home.
I hope this isn't misty y. You don't have any room to talk
Misty

Canton, NC

#21 Sep 6, 2011
definatly wrote:
<quoted text>I hope this isn't misty y. You don't have any room to talk
Nope... It's not.
awe yeah

Noblesville, IN

#22 Sep 6, 2011
Lame
coop

United States

#24 Sep 7, 2011
Misty is miss elam. Miss n Jamie are like peas n carrots!
coop

United States

#25 Sep 7, 2011
axe2grind wrote:
that's so awesome! She deserves all this! I loved her
il girl

Searcy, AR

#26 Sep 7, 2011
coop wrote:
<quoted text> that's so awesome! She deserves all this! I loved her
COOP, i dont know u that well, but i propmise u can do MUCH better than miss!! I do know her, shes done nothing but dog u and disrespected u! let them be, they deserve each other!! shes a damn pillhead too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tara Evers 8 hr Donsgf 5
Tokyo spa 15 hr Coolguy 6
We're On Our Way Metropolis: ) 23 hr Jimmy Olsen 5
do you masterbate ? Wed u suck 9
Cesar Mounts (May '12) Wed Burt Macklin 18
Jason Denny Tue looking 1
Brandi Dycus Tue Heatherb 25

Metropolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance