just wandering

Carbondale, IL

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Im talking to this girl can anyone tell me anything about her
BLC

Silver Spring, MD

#2 Jul 23, 2012
How about you get to know her yourself and make your own opinion of her. Either you like her for who she is or you don't.
My Thoughts

Grantsburg, IL

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Well dude you if your depending on topix to give you a good report card for her you've lost your mind! If I was here and I came on here and see you doing that you woldn't be talking to me anymore
i know her

Carbondale, IL

#4 Jul 23, 2012
She's a good girl just needs to get her life together
LOL

United States

#5 Jul 24, 2012
Kayla Phillips from Joppa? Yuck... This girl needs a bar of soap and some running water. She's disgusting and walks around Joppa skanking it up. Odd that she looks cute in her Facebook pictures but you see the grease ball out in public and it's totally diff. Wash yo a$$ nasty!
i know her

Paducah, KY

#7 Jul 24, 2012
She is my friend Kayla don't listen to them and she does wash herself
savanah beavers

Paducah, KY

#8 Jul 24, 2012
Girl don't listen to these haters they only jealous haha bitches always talk ish bout everyone, I'm on here 5 times lmfao y'all ain't got shit to do besides talk crap bout people, when y'all ain't cute haha
#KEEP TALKIN#
kayla

Paducah, KY

#10 Jul 24, 2012
Oh and anything u say will not hurt my feelings lol you stupid haha
dequita

Kansas City, KS

#11 Jul 25, 2012
I know Kayla and she used to be one of my best friends. I know she takes a bath. For the person tht says she doesnt.must have a guilty of not taking a bath
LOL

United States

#12 Jul 26, 2012
Oh dequita, joppa's finest hahaha maybe you guys can go shopping together. Soap and a rag for Kayla and toothbrush and tooth paste for your nasty ass. Oh and a dildo for your brother.. Lol you both are disgusting. I mean look who u have taking up for you... Trash trash and more TRASH!
Noway

Metropolis, IL

#13 Jul 26, 2012
Your all idiots, kayla is just fine so give up the slander already.
kayla

Stonefort, IL

#15 Jul 27, 2012
LOL wrote:
Oh dequita, joppa's finest hahaha maybe you guys can go shopping together. Soap and a rag for Kayla and toothbrush and tooth paste for your nasty ass. Oh and a dildo for your brother.. Lol you both are disgusting. I mean look who u have taking up for you... Trash trash and more TRASH!
wow do you know how ignorant and stupid you sound everyone who knows me knows im a clean person so nice try!!!!!:)
kayla

Stonefort, IL

#16 Jul 27, 2012
LOL wrote:
nice try everyone that knows me knows im a clean person lol
wow

Sarasota, FL

#17 Jul 27, 2012
I'd hit it
Me Too

Silver Spring, MD

#18 Jul 27, 2012
I bet she would be wild in bed!
get a life

Marion, IL

#19 Oct 23, 2012
I just saw this but, I know this girl and I like her. She is very respectful and sweet. Danny and Lisa did a great job of raising her, shame on you for talking such nonsense about her she's a very good kid im proud of you Kayla!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wesley reynolds 37 min punk hunter 5
Tokyo spa (May '16) 2 hr Pete Malloy 14
Abortion 2 hr Prince Thomas 8
cute white blonde boy at mcdonalds? 4 hr u suck 6
Samantha (Apr '13) 12 hr Iamsami 9
Martha and Tony 15 hr dontbejelly 3
Justin lamo 22 hr KELLY 7

Metropolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance