snakehead tattoos
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
me me

Murphysboro, IL

#1 Jul 12, 2012
anyone got work outta this place? are they good?
tattood in Metro

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2012
Absolutely! They do some phat work! They do piercings too. I got my johnson pierced there.
me me

Murphysboro, IL

#3 Jul 12, 2012
rock on! they nice friendly ppl?
crazy

Marion, IL

#4 Jul 12, 2012
very nice and easy to fit in
prt

Kansas City, KS

#5 Jul 12, 2012
They are good
Sir Ghost

Murphysboro, IL

#6 Jul 14, 2012
man anyone wanting to know is snakehead tattoosis any good all i can say i come in and see all that topix is is for ppl to talk bad aot ppl and for the ones on here taking good thank you we do ae best here and so fa ppl love what we do......
bhahahah

Auburn, AL

#7 Oct 3, 2012
i wouldnt go to snakehead tattoos if my life depended on it. i know a guy who works there. he is a druggie and has alot of mental problems. to all the people who go there better make sure he dont poke himself with a needle otherwise you might catch something. tattoo shops need to do back ground checks on their workers and not let druggies work there, just like normal jobs do... js
Repeat customer

Carbondale, IL

#8 Oct 3, 2012
Awesome place, Tony has worked on me 3 times. love his lines. He doesnt try to BS about what you want to try to get more money out of you. You pick it he will stick it.
Repeat customer

Carbondale, IL

#9 Oct 3, 2012
as for you Mr. Spongefag laugh guy. If.... IF.. this guy still works there. there are other artist in the building that would be happy to help your simple minded ass... however, I'm sure they dont need your business anyway.
HONEST PERSON

Carbondale, IL

#10 Oct 4, 2012
I would want to kill anyone who dared tattoo me.
piercings

Joplin, MO

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Do they do snake bites? How much do they charge?
get some

Carbondale, IL

#12 Oct 4, 2012
HONEST PERSON wrote:
I would want to kill anyone who dared tattoo me.
another idiot, the thing about someone daring to tattoo you is that you actually dare to go into a shop and get this...ASK for one.
tatooed freak

Cadiz, KY

#13 Oct 5, 2012
great shop great artists the shop is still new hope the best for them
bhahahah

Dothan, AL

#14 Oct 7, 2012
repeat customer if your megan go suck ur boyfriends aids infested dick cuz anyone who works with kenneth richardson or even hangs out with him will get anyone and everyone in trouble and so will you. i wouldnt go in a place where kenneth works cuz you never know if he messed with someone elses shit
Hey Meg

Simpson, IL

#15 Oct 8, 2012
Hey girl, I ain't putting my name on here cause I don't want to hear any shit but, can you ask Kenny how much the piercings there are?
You Been Warned

United States

#16 Oct 9, 2012
Both Kenny and Megan are drug and pot users and are thieves too. Anyone associated with them needs to beware. Nothing good will come from those two.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17 Oct 9, 2012
Did they go out of business? I noticed the storefront was empty? I get the impression that the cost of leasing on Market Street is outrageous considering how stores come and go there. Such a shame.
David

Norris City, IL

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Kenny no longer works for Snakehead. Tony Artis, David Honaker and Freeze are the only ones who tattoo at Snakehead. The Market Street location closed and is now open at 1100 East 5th st. Come in and see the shop and our work for yourself.
get some

Carbondale, IL

#19 Oct 11, 2012
bhahahah wrote:
repeat customer if your megan go suck ur boyfriends aids infested dick cuz anyone who works with kenneth richardson or even hangs out with him will get anyone and everyone in trouble and so will you. i wouldnt go in a place where kenneth works cuz you never know if he messed with someone elses shit
no' I'm not Megan. Not even female and I don't know who she is and I don't think Kevin works there anymore but not sure on that. there are 3 artist that I know of. Tony, David, and Freeze.
tony artis

Marion, IL

#20 Oct 17, 2012
hey guys just to clear up a few things...
1. Snakehead Tattoos is not closed. We just simply moved locations.
2. Kenneth DOES NOT WORK HERE. He did at one point, unfortnately. He was recommended by a mutual acquaintence.
3. We have 2 very competent artist, other than myself, who work here.
4. Yes we do snakebites...they are $35.00 a piece.

Thank you to all our customers, our repeats and the new ones. It is a pleasure doing your artwork and getting to know you.
I'd like to extend an invitation to anyone to come by the shop and check us out....the supporters as well as the haters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gossip Hounds Sun Gossipy Winches 9
Boobies and butts Sat flyhigh420 4
wesley reynolds Sat fastball 4
Tokyo spa (May '16) Fri Steve 11
Justin lamo Apr 21 u suck 2
Random Drug Test Apr 21 obviously 2
Tom Rolfe Apr 21 Please 2

Metropolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance