Who is the Union Rat that works insid...

Who is the Union Rat that works inside the plant and gives bad information??

Posted in the Metropolis Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 12, 2010
I know for a fact there is a Union Rat by the name of Samantha. I won't say the last name because we all know who it is. She tries to get in good with people and then runs and tells the Union stuff because her husband is with them. So watch what you say to the rat. We know its her because not to long ago we gave her false information and she ran and told her husband. What goes around comes around... thats all I will say. Were all watching her now.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 12, 2010
it's idiots like you giving this whole bad situation an even worse complex. just shut up and keep your business to yourself. quit starting shit, if you disagree with people, take it up with them, but it takes a big bad hater to get online and cry about it. again, the situation is bad enough without this crap thrown on top of it.
Ultra Fap

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Aug 12, 2010
ungroundround wrote:
it's idiots like you giving this whole bad situation an even worse complex. just shut up and keep your business to yourself. quit starting shit, if you disagree with people, take it up with them, but it takes a big bad hater to get online and cry about it. again, the situation is bad enough without this crap thrown on top of it.
gotta agree with you on this one. Right on
Watching it all

United States

#4 Aug 13, 2010
Are you suggesting that she supports her husband during this whole mess? How dare she! Besides that jacka$$, her husband's been on military duty for a couple weeks now so I don't think your assumptions are very accurate. What is accurate is that there are no less than 20 of your co-workers that call, text, and e-mail information to the union on a regular basis.

I guess your not used to having a wife that supports your fights. Maybe one day, when you gain some courage,(and you actually stand up for something) your wife will support you too. Samantha is loved by the entire community and our body. You better hope you aren't ever identified because her husband will be home soon and I'm sure he will hear about you.
Ultra Fap

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Aug 13, 2010
Watching it all wrote:
What is accurate is that there are no less than 20 of your co-workers that call, text, and e-mail information to the union on a regular basis.
Also a handful of disgruntled Shaw employees.
Hmmmm

Elizabethtown, IL

#6 Aug 13, 2010
Did the awol fork truck ever show up?
Huh

La Mirada, CA

#7 Aug 13, 2010
Hmmmm wrote:
Did the awol fork truck ever show up?
Do tell! What's this about an AWOL forktruck?
Hmmmm

Elizabethtown, IL

#8 Aug 13, 2010
Oh, I heard that a brand new fork truck went awol several months ago. BW was having fits. Just wondered if maybe it turned into a pumpkin and came back.
Huh

La Mirada, CA

#9 Aug 13, 2010
Who is bw?
airprod

Paducah, KY

#10 Aug 13, 2010
Jon Croach, Sammie Goode, Kevin Davis, and Ralph Byars might be where you want to start looking for our inside rat.
Ramblin Man

Paducah, KY

#11 Aug 14, 2010
And you low lifes call us thugs. If anything happens to Samantha you might be opening a box that you wont be able to close. We have hurt or threatened nobody. But I can say this if you harm her or any of our friends inside the plant you will be located and prosecuted to the fullest of the law. Think about this if you can think. You are in a strange town where you are not wanted, not liked and know no one. WE are friends with several law enforcement officers and several of us are related to them. So you go ahead and make that mistake and you will wish you had never crossed the Ohio!! Not a threat just fact. Hillbilly justice is a BITCH !!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12 Aug 14, 2010
Ramblin Man wrote:
And you low lifes call us thugs. If anything happens to Samantha you might be opening a box that you wont be able to close. We have hurt or threatened nobody. But I can say this if you harm her or any of our friends inside the plant you will be located and prosecuted to the fullest of the law. Think about this if you can think. You are in a strange town where you are not wanted, not liked and know no one. WE are friends with several law enforcement officers and several of us are related to them. So you go ahead and make that mistake and you will wish you had never crossed the Ohio!! Not a threat just fact. Hillbilly justice is a BITCH !!!
Really??? Your Union Brothers have threatened people, matter of fact the first thread I got on has Stephen or another thug putting a women's address on here for all to see and making threatening remarks. And I have lived here for over thirty years myself and have a brother in law enforcement. No one threatened her, just said we will be watching what we tell her from now on. Everyone knows she is the rat because it's going thru the plant. So maybe you should read all the forums first and then you can see how your friends threatened a few women on here because they had husbands that work in the plant. Oh but that's right, I forgot the Union can do it but no one else can. Isn't that how you guys work?? I'm at Show Me's quite a few times a week, If ayone needs to talk to me just come out and ask for Big B.
Ramblin Man

Paducah, KY

#13 Aug 14, 2010
If your that brave Big B (lol) then why do you slink into the plant in a bus instead of driving in like some of the other people in there do. As far as Show Me's , it's no suprise that you guy's would be somewhere that you could be doing something perverted. When you have some proof that you can qoute as far as us threatneing or doing some damage feel free to speak the truth.And if you have lived here for 30 years then you shold be ashamed of yourself for turning on your own people/ But then again scabs have no shame or they wouldnt be scabs now would they.
Ramblin Man

Paducah, KY

#14 Aug 14, 2010
By the way it is funny how you always talk of us being thugs. And when you post something it always gets around to violence on your part. Sounds to me like some little man need's a time out!! lol.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Aug 14, 2010
Ramblin Man wrote:
By the way it is funny how you always talk of us being thugs. And when you post something it always gets around to violence on your part. Sounds to me like some little man need's a time out!! lol.
Ramblin Man thats all you are is a Ramblin wus. I said if you want to talk to me come to Show Me's, because it's a public place and if you want to come show your face you can come there. Yes your right because I have lived here 30 years I am ashamed to have your lazy asses walking the line and acting like cry babies.
In the know

Paducah, KY

#16 Aug 14, 2010
What nights are you usually there?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17 Aug 14, 2010
In the know wrote:
What nights are you usually there?
thursday, friday, saturday and any other night you want to meet up.
In the know

Paducah, KY

#18 Aug 14, 2010
If all of the scabs are like you and out drinking 3 nights a week no wonder there was a brawl at Ken Bar Inn last night. I'll see you soon on one of those nights and we can have a nice little discussion. I highly look forward to it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19 Aug 14, 2010
In the know wrote:
If all of the scabs are like you and out drinking 3 nights a week no wonder there was a brawl at Ken Bar Inn last night. I'll see you soon on one of those nights and we can have a nice little discussion. I highly look forward to it.
Who said I was drinking? Trust me I'll be sober and ready for our lil discussion. I have no clue what happened at Ken bar because I dont stay there I have a nice big ole house in Metropolis. And i highly doubt you will come by and see me to have this discussion, but if you do I'm sure I'll see you a mile away because you and your "brothers" will be piled high in the back of the pick up... yee haw!
In the know

Paducah, KY

#20 Aug 14, 2010
You are seriously hard to get mad at because I truly believe you come by it honestly. I think you are just a company plant that is a disgrace to online education. If we wanted you we would have you. It would be too easy to show up out there a couple at a time until we were all in there then just take care of it. But thats what you and the company want. Thats what you guys need. You are in desperate need of something to shed some negative light on the union. Something factual you can point out instead of fabrications of vandalism. And by the way, I dont think it would take more than one to take care of you. No offense. I just put it that way earlier because you made the comment about all my brothers showing up in the back of the truck. But no, we arent going to show up out there and cause a ruckus. None of us is. We are handling this the way we need to. Checks are coming in, went to Big Johns and got a 100 dollars worth of free food today, life is good. We will be back to work soon enough. Why do you go all the way from Metropolis to Showme's? Why not Tailgators? Is it because they are big supporters of the union? Just curious. I think you are just bitter because you know your time is running out at Honeywell. You arent alone. There are several of you that will be gone soon enough. Hope your big house in Metropolis is paid for. Corporate is seeing just how incompetent you guys are and where the real problems are. I thank you for that. You guys told them you had it all figured out and you could run it without us. What a joke. Lyin Larry lying to us is one thing but to do it to Diamond Dave is another. But you need to know this, we wont be aggravated or tricked into any traps to make the union look bad. You guys want and need that so desperately and its not going to happen. You try to bait us and you just get baited. The support of the community has been overwhelming and maybe there are a few like you laughing at us. But you've got 240 union members and their families and friends laughing at you. Enjoy your evening Big B, lol, I can only guess what the B stands for but I've got a pretty good idea. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam Burnham to be a dad 3 hr Sureal 3
Kevin Sommer 7 hr Watching him 12
Amiela quint 8 hr Kkkpooo 9
Keven grinzer 14 hr sue 2
Aleecia Gilbert 22 hr Denise Gilbert 6
Pitty party again Ms.Shreves Thu Carestomuch 5
Levi Evans Thu Sad 10

Metropolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metropolis Mortgages