Brad Dye in Jail for Jordan Sullivan ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sorry

Paducah, KY

#22 Jan 4, 2013
Justin died from a meth overdose. Not heroine.
sassy8

Hebron, IL

#23 Jan 17, 2013
First off brad dye was in jail when brad and Deanna died know for a fact. As for Jordan I hate that he's gone but brad did force that shit on him. I went to school with Jordan set through the same drug awareness class wrote the same essays on drugs that he did do its not like he was clueless to the fact that heroin WILL kill u its his own fault he's dead. Brad didn't cause his family grief Jordan did. Its not brads fault Jordan's little girl has to grow up with out a daddy truth is he loved heroin more then his daughter apparently or he never would have chance shooting up. Besides if he couldn't have got it from brad he would have got it somewhere else cause I can promise brad wasn't the only one selling that shit. Jordan is the only one responsible for his death
he is guilty

United States

#24 Jan 18, 2013
sassy8 wrote:
First off brad dye was in jail when brad and Deanna died know for a fact. As for Jordan I hate that he's gone but brad did force that shit on him. I went to school with Jordan set through the same drug awareness class wrote the same essays on drugs that he did do its not like he was clueless to the fact that heroin WILL kill u its his own fault he's dead. Brad didn't cause his family grief Jordan did. Its not brads fault Jordan's little girl has to grow up with out a daddy truth is he loved heroin more then his daughter apparently or he never would have chance shooting up. Besides if he couldn't have got it from brad he would have got it somewhere else cause I can promise brad wasn't the only one selling that shit. Jordan is the only one responsible for his death
Those who aid in putting harmful substances on the streets are just as guilty. Brad just got caught and it's a good thing before he sold to anyone else or he ended up dying himself. Jordan loved his daughter, he just had an addiction. Hopefully whoever else is selling this mess like you say they are will get caught too.
sassy83

Hebron, IL

#25 Jan 18, 2013
He is guilty and needs to b in jail for selling it but not for Jordan's death that's all on Jordan
shame

Metropolis, IL

#26 Jan 19, 2013
And I hear around that what Brad was selling, he was cutting it with all kinds of harmful stuff. It is bad enough bringing and selling poison like that but cutting it with more harmful things.
Bradsdaughter

Paducah, KY

#27 Jan 20, 2013
Hey in considerate bastards, I can read. You are all worse than teenage girls. If you dont know shit, dont talk crap. Oh your bad ass, use a screen name and talk crap about my dad! Ohh damn, remind me not to mess with you. Keep in mind that he has two Daughters. The stupid shit you say, that isnt true, hurts people. You are all on some bullshit and need to close your mouths. There is no reliable information on here. Only thing anyone said was true was he is in Mccj and he didnt kill anyone. If you want to talk bad about him, at least know what your talking about. And my dads not a fucking Monster. He didnt stick a needle in anybodys arm, the chose to do drugs, and they are fucking idiots for that. Even if the did die from dads drugs, its not really murder, he was doing his job and your people were idiots. Its Suicide not Homoside.
Homoside

Metropolis, IL

#28 Jan 20, 2013
Homoside?
He was doing his job?
sassy83

Belvidere, IL

#29 Jan 20, 2013
Homoside wrote:
Homoside?
He was doing his job?
Supply and demand they demand it he supplied it
Homoside

Metropolis, IL

#30 Jan 20, 2013
It is sad that he couldn't find a another "job" besides that. Two beautiful girls are having to hear about what people say about him on here and around and can't have their dad participate in their lifes at the present time.
Bradsdaughter

Paducah, KY

#31 Jan 21, 2013
I wouldnt have it any other way. Grow the hell up. Petty ass people. This is like Facebook for pussys. Talk shit about him to my face. or to.his. Grow a pair. My dad didnt kill anybody. My dad his been a drug adict since 16 years old. His mother was an abusive bitch. He is a good guy if you get to know him. But you wouldnt know thag because your ALLL JUST SOOOOOOO great. Probably not. Your probably just the same. How many if you are religious? Cause your going to hell with him. Only god can judge.
he is guilty

Nashville, TN

#32 Jan 21, 2013
Bradsdaughter wrote:
I wouldnt have it any other way. Grow the hell up. Petty ass people. This is like Facebook for pussys. Talk shit about him to my face. or to.his. Grow a pair. My dad didnt kill anybody. My dad his been a drug adict since 16 years old. His mother was an abusive bitch. He is a good guy if you get to know him. But you wouldnt know thag because your ALLL JUST SOOOOOOO great. Probably not. Your probably just the same. How many if you are religious? Cause your going to hell with him. Only god can judge.
Wow, I felt sorry for you until I read this and I still feel sorry for you but in a whole new way. Don't listen to what others say and do better for yourself. Don't take on your dad's faults, live your life and vow to do better than him. Understand that being a drug dealer is not a job. I will definitely keep you in my prayers.
wow

Metropolis, IL

#33 Jan 21, 2013
Bradsdaughter wrote:
I wouldnt have it any other way. Grow the hell up. Petty ass people. This is like Facebook for pussys. Talk shit about him to my face. or to.his. Grow a pair. My dad didnt kill anybody. My dad his been a drug adict since 16 years old. His mother was an abusive bitch. He is a good guy if you get to know him. But you wouldnt know thag because your ALLL JUST SOOOOOOO great. Probably not. Your probably just the same. How many if you are religious? Cause your going to hell with him. Only god can judge.
Really? You wouldn't have it any other way? Didn't you live with his mother, your grandmother, or spend a lot of time with her? Why would you say that about your dad and where he is going? You are a pretty and smart young lady. You are so much better than this. Please do not get on here and let people's words get to you like this. I know you love your dad and it hurts to read all these posts. Be strong and don't lower yourself to others levels.
sassy83

Belvidere, IL

#34 Jan 21, 2013
he is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I felt sorry for you until I read this and I still feel sorry for you but in a whole new way. Don't listen to what others say and do better for yourself. Don't take on your dad's faults, live your life and vow to do better than him. Understand that being a drug dealer is not a job. I will definitely keep you in my prayers.
Do Not judge her she is sticking up for her dad witch is the same thing he would do for her. Maybe her choice of words aren't the greatest but u and everyone else r on her saying some really horrible things about him. He is a good guy who got caught up in some really bad shit . If you were talking about my DAD I would do the same thing and I would hope u would. Y u ask because he's her family so stick your prayers and "I feel sorry for u in a whole different way" up ur ass! O and know she's nothing like her dad in all ways except one she's quick to tell u to fuck off
he is guilty

Nashville, TN

#35 Jan 21, 2013
sassy83 wrote:
<quoted text>Do Not judge her she is sticking up for her dad witch is the same thing he would do for her. Maybe her choice of words aren't the greatest but u and everyone else r on her saying some really horrible things about him. He is a good guy who got caught up in some really bad shit . If you were talking about my DAD I would do the same thing and I would hope u would. Y u ask because he's her family so stick your prayers and "I feel sorry for u in a whole different way" up ur ass! O and know she's nothing like her dad in all ways except one she's quick to tell u to fuck off
Wow, you totally got me all wrong...assume what you want.
I know brad

Paducah, KY

#36 Jan 22, 2013
"Even if the did die from dads drugs, its not really murder, he was doing his job"

Wow you have a lot to learn, talk to the prosecutors about this statement. Brad knew exactly what he was doing #every# step of the way.

"Dad's drugs"... good grief
and also

Paducah, KY

#37 Jan 22, 2013
.. you are basically giving evidence to the prosecutors because they know you were close to him. Good job!

as in "dad's drugs" .. it takes a while for kids to learn the workings of the world... especially the one Brad lived in . People are not hard on brad here for NO reason.... this is not hate-mongering. This is the wheat that Brad sowed
Brads Virginity

Paducah, KY

#38 Jan 23, 2013
First of all I'd just like to thank everyone that's been supportive of Bradley and I. I know Brad has made some poor choices in life but why should I suffer for it? What you witch hunters don't realize is that a conviction for Bradley is a death sentence for me. If Brad goes to prison, I'll die at the hands (and other appendages) of big black men that think my existence can be measured for its worth in cigarettes. God have mercy on you all
sassy83

Lenexa, KS

#39 Jan 23, 2013
Brads Virginity wrote:
First of all I'd just like to thank everyone that's been supportive of Bradley and I. I know Brad has made some poor choices in life but why should I suffer for it? What you witch hunters don't realize is that a conviction for Bradley is a death sentence for me. If Brad goes to prison, I'll die at the hands (and other appendages) of big black men that think my existence can be measured for its worth in cigarettes. God have mercy on you all
Ur disgusting
Sarah

San Antonio, TX

#40 Mar 8, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
I understand ppl r sad over their friends and loved ones deaths but no one made them take drugs. yes is horrible someine would put something in watever they sale but maybe if these ppl werent drug addicts they wouldnt have died. many ppl have horrible situations but when u have children to take care of u need to decide wats more important. i guess we see wat was important to these ppl.
What's "ridiculous" is your uneducated comments! I didn't want to reply cuz this topic will go back to the top but u r CLUELESS! Ur comments show u know NOTHING of addiction, an ACTUAL DISEASE! Jordan didn't want to live that way, I actually knew him well!! Sadly, addicts do stupid things & to people w NO KNOWLEDGE @ ALL OF ADDICTION, I MEAN U, it doesn't make sense. As an addict w 2 years completely clean, only by the grace of God, u really shouldn't talk about things u have NO clue about! Jordan had a lot of things he was depressed about but he wouldn't commit suicide! He loved his daughter & struggled constantly w his addiction! He wanted to be the dad his little girl deserved! That's all he talked about. He was a great guy w a wonderful heart who will always be missed! Despite my personal feelings towards Brad, I'm not going to bash him because he too struggled w things we don't all know. I'll always pray for him, his girls & all the other addicts struggling & feeling worthless cuz of people like u! Jordan may u rest in peace my friend.
rtyui

Paducah, KY

#41 Mar 12, 2013
Come on Sarah, what good are you doing by making these rambles on topix and even worse Identifying yourself. Jordan MITE have commited suicide or he MITE have been killed by BD's cut with notellingwhat heroine only "God" knows. Yes addiction is a disease but you do no good by trying to argue it to these folks.. or anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aleecia Gilbert 1 hr Bull crap 3
Austin L. 3 hr Bonnie b 15
Levi Evans 5 hr u suck 3
nekisha rushing (Jul '17) 18 hr Psycho girl 6
Daniel austin 21 hr I call BS 3
The Stratemeyer brothers Sun Give me tots 2
Police chief has to go Sun Rufus 13

Metropolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metropolis Mortgages