What happened with Jackson Pruitt death
the voice of reason

Metropolis, IL

#174 Dec 6, 2011
Holly that's not the half of it; i mean who does this chelsea think she is neway? spelling 'know' as 'no' several times on that pathetic 'justice for jackson fb page' and they are many more 'typos' throughout it. i mean first off what is a woman who is supposed to live like 1000 miles away even doing butting into this? first its jenn, now chelsea, i mean hell y dont we just have us all a hall family reunion, i mean u all must be dying to attack me now, i hope u all have fun in doing so
Grammar Police

United States

#175 Dec 6, 2011
the voice of reason wrote:
Holly that's not the half of it; i mean who does this chelsea think she is neway? spelling 'know' as 'no' several times on that pathetic 'justice for jackson fb page' and they are many more 'typos' throughout it. i mean first off what is a woman who is supposed to live like 1000 miles away even doing butting into this? first its jenn, now chelsea, i mean hell y dont we just have us all a hall family reunion, i mean u all must be dying to attack me now, i hope u all have fun in doing so
I counted 14 grammar errors within your post, and you should never question someone's writing skills ever again.
hmmm

Paducah, KY

#176 Dec 6, 2011
anger issues!
yep

United States

#177 Dec 6, 2011
He is blackish!!!
Face it Holly

Marion, IL

#178 Dec 6, 2011
Holly your just wanting the attention off of your family cause Kelly cheats on you every chance he gets and who wouldn't look at you . Grow up and leave people alone .
Sara Elliott Jones

Goodlettsville, TN

#179 Dec 6, 2011
I'm not so sure I understand your frame of mind! I don't know if John was the one to actually do this to Jackson, but that is what the experts are for & doing there job. If it wasn't him, who do you all believe it could be? I would guess, as with most babies his age, he only had a few people that he came in to contact with during his short life and spent any long term time with. Whether it be John, Becky or any other family member, sitters, friends- I think everyone wants to blame someone else. Do you all think that the doctors, investigators, coroner, etc. aren't doing there job and that they REALLY want to prove that this father committed this crime and to take him away from his other child? Really, a target? Nothing to target- the fact is there, Jackson passed away due to severe traumatic injury, that only someone else could have caused. I don't want to believe that John did this either, but it is not my job to determine that, nor to doubt that "official" people are making the right choices. I pray you all find peace in your heart with what decisions, judgements and facts that are to come out with this case and that all can accept whomever may be proven guilty. Being such a small town, it is bound to be someone we all know and some love.
Nicely Said

Marion, IL

#180 Dec 6, 2011
That is so so true Sarah.
STUPID PEOPLE

Nashville, TN

#181 Dec 6, 2011
Seriously wrote:
The autopsy stated the baby had been shaken or struck so hard that his retnas were detached and his corneas were as well and that it could only be caused of he were hit by a car or shaken with extreme force. Wanna ask that again? Was that table or shower a car?
OUCH!!! Nice response...
rbc

United States

#182 Dec 6, 2011
Sara your comment is awesome! Very well written.
JUSTICE

Hermitage, TN

#183 Dec 6, 2011
Holly Turner wrote:
<quoted text>Lainy, I was informed my name had been mentioned on here! I don't look at this piece of crap site and don't intend to even read the posts on here. But thank you so much for thinking of me! I for one did not post what you seem to think I did! I know the family, I know the names, so why would I ask for that info? So Lainy, who ever you may be. I support John Pruett 200% and always will!
Amen!
JUSTICE

Hermitage, TN

#184 Dec 6, 2011
First off wrote:
The Doctors knew from the start it was baby shaken syndrome , Second off the police and states attorney spent several days and hours preparing the evidence. This man is GUILTY AS CHARGED.....You need to watch, learn and listen. It came straight out of Massac and Saint Louis Hospital's BABY SHAKEN SYNDROME TWO HOSPITAL'S ARE NOT WRONG. As for Jennifer she has said nothing I have read on here or any where else that no decent loving aunt wouldn't have said or done. She wants Justice and so does everyone else. I don't even live their haven't in years but I know all involved and that man is a tyrant a abusive, useless excuse for a human being. That is fact. And apparently Becky is blinded by him. I lived with a abusive , controlling husband and I know first hand it is not a easy cycle to brake and until you are out of it for a long period of time you don't even realize how bad it really was. Do I think she believe her husband murdered her child no I don't I believe she believes everything he says why because until your in a situation like that you would never understand and I could never make you see how it is possible so not even going to try and explain it. I believe his supporters are the drama queen and kings on here. Let the states attorney and God deal with this . This family has suffered enough and Becky needs help, She needs some counseling on abuse. The police and states attorney did their home work or they would have never brought charges plain and simple. Let the chips fall you will see the light at the end if not you need help.
Who are you to judge??? Did you see him shake him??? Hell no you didn't so you need to sit down and zip it and watch your conniving friend Jennifer be proved WRONG
JUSTICE

Hermitage, TN

#185 Dec 6, 2011
Sara Elliott Jones wrote:
I'm not so sure I understand your frame of mind! I don't know if John was the one to actually do this to Jackson, but that is what the experts are for & doing there job. If it wasn't him, who do you all believe it could be? I would guess, as with most babies his age, he only had a few people that he came in to contact with during his short life and spent any long term time with. Whether it be John, Becky or any other family member, sitters, friends- I think everyone wants to blame someone else. Do you all think that the doctors, investigators, coroner, etc. aren't doing there job and that they REALLY want to prove that this father committed this crime and to take him away from his other child? Really, a target? Nothing to target- the fact is there, Jackson passed away due to severe traumatic injury, that only someone else could have caused. I don't want to believe that John did this either, but it is not my job to determine that, nor to doubt that "official" people are making the right choices. I pray you all find peace in your heart with what decisions, judgements and facts that are to come out with this case and that all can accept whomever may be proven guilty. Being such a small town, it is bound to be someone we all know and some love.
Sarah 'experts' make HUGE mistakes all the time!!!! Ever heard of the innocence project?? They prove people NOT guilty ALL the time after spending life sentences in prison for something they didn't do!!! If Jennifer and her deceitful friends and family hadn't been feeding these 'experts' lies on John all along they would probably be looking in the RIGHT direction instead of charging the wrong man!!! You obviously never really knew John or you couldn't run your back on him and Becky because you would know he's innocent!!!
small town norm

Mount Carmel, IL

#186 Dec 6, 2011
I don't see how anyone is wrong or right at the moment. loads of speculation. it will come out in court, until then all you have is team A vs. team B and neither one has anything to prove the other side wrong. we don't have facts, we have OPINIONS. this is nothing more than friends backing friends.
STUPID PEOPLE

Nashville, TN

#187 Dec 6, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to shut up as well. You think your doing anything to help Jackson's memory or the case?? How do you think he feels looking down on your litterally from Heaven??? Your sick!! And maybe your 10 yr old is to blame is why you want John away for it!!!!! Great point!!!!
You need to go to HELL... he is a 10 yr old little boy.. really you guys can't look at what evidence has been turned in and you really beleive a 10 yr old had something to do with this... Get a fucking grip on your shit... That is just plum STUPID!! I when the truth comes out and john has been proven guility what are you going to say then O well the dr was left alone with Jackson also he could have did it... Open your eyes and your ears,,, Why do people have to be so freakin stupid?
STUPID PEOPLE

Nashville, TN

#188 Dec 6, 2011
Agreed wrote:
I will do the same. What a filthy mouth she has. How embarrassing for our bank and our community.
O and it makes you any better since your on here doing the same shit? All of you a freakin idiots!!!!
STUPID PEOPLE

Nashville, TN

#189 Dec 6, 2011
concerned mom wrote:
You are all right, John or not, what Jennifer has done is wrong and she is a horriable person for the way she has conducted herself. She may not pay for it here on earth, but God knows, he see's her evil ways, and he will deal with her on judgment day! Shame on you Jennifer, you have done a good job of ruining your name!
So Jennifer is a horrible person for defending her child and her family but the rest of you are also on here posting crap but its ok for you all to do it just not Jenninfer

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#190 Dec 6, 2011
I agree with Sara 100%
STUPID PEOPLE

Nashville, TN

#191 Dec 6, 2011
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right! He will NEVER get a fair trial there, JENNIFER and her husband and cult of friends shes brainwashed have tainted too many minds of people who will claim to be unbiased jurors however I do not believe he can get fair trial there!
Id also like to let EVERYONE know that ANYTIME ANYONE posts something on the "Justice for Jackson Pruett" FB page that doesnt BASH John or says anything remotely close to the fact of finding real justice, THEY DELETE THE COMMENT! If that page was a true Justice for Jackson page they would want justice NO MATTER WHO did it!!!! They are doing it for the WRONG reasons people!!!! Becky Jackson's Mommy does NOT support that page because its a BASH site for his loving Daddy John Pruett! Please UNLESS you are judgemental and KNOW FOR FACT what happened DO NOT support the "JUSTICE FOR JACKSON PRUETT" PAGE ON FB its not on there for the RIGHT reasons! All they are doing is allowing slandering to John Pruett's name! INNOCENT TILL PROVEN! And its bad all they have against him is the word of mouth from backstabbing family members!!!
The bank Jennifer works for should be ASHAMED to have that type of an employee, I think maybe even people are scared to show their support for John and real justice because everytime someone does Jennifer or her clan email the person talking to them like trash! And maybe they are even worried about their personal bank accounts at Jennifer's employer scared she might tamper with them if they show support? Hmmm!
Humm and where do your work because they may not like your dumb ass on her either...You just don't know how stupid you sound
Camouflage

United States

#192 Dec 6, 2011
I agree with Sara 300%! Sara I really thought you would keep everyone quiet...guess not!
JUSTICE

Hermitage, TN

#193 Dec 6, 2011
STUPID PEOPLE wrote:
<quoted text>You need to go to HELL... he is a 10 yr old little boy.. really you guys can't look at what evidence has been turned in and you really beleive a 10 yr old had something to do with this... Get a fucking grip on your shit... That is just plum STUPID!! I when the truth comes out and john has been proven guility what are you going to say then O well the dr was left alone with Jackson also he could have did it... Open your eyes and your ears,,, Why do people have to be so freakin stupid?
Why do you have to be so stupid and judgmental??? If you have an opinion John did I can have 1 of who did as well huh. Oh and also yes a 10 yr old easily could've done it!! Open your eyes and ears and shut your mouth and you might make the non John supporters look a little better because right now all they look like are some un-Godly judgmental people!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear addict 6 hr u suck 18
What happen on 45 between meteopolis and joppa rd? 7 hr yep 2
What ia the OI or IO building that is between M... 7 hr suzie-q 6
new gym 12 hr Justin Case 5
How will the Honeywellers pay for their meth 19 hr Me no meth 3
Metropolis Christmas Lights (Nov '11) Sun Rollo 29
Honeywell acquiring 25 percent ownership in Chi... Dec 8 Rollo 1

Metropolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance