Insigh-Fool1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

I am serious and was not saying the cop made the decision! You misunderstood... Was saying that there had to be only strong belief from the authorities!!!!
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious.... your rhetoric would lead one to believe a cop made the decision to arrest John. I believe the warrant for his arrest would have to be issued by a higher authority. lmao... Furthermore, the state would not waste their time if they did not feel they had sufficient evidence to make a conviction. They have been putting this case together for a year. Don't quit your day job Ace!
Insigh-Fool1

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Also, who gives a shit about how long they have been putting this case together??? That means they have enough evidence? I don't think so!!! And I am so angry at how people judge when they do not have the facts on hand nor have seen them with there own eyes!!!! You are innocent until proven guilty, but in this case, the father is guilty until proven innocent! Most all against John are going by hear say, not actual proof! This evidence they have is that this child possibly suffered injuries from shaking baby syndrome, all that were around this child should be charged, but because John was Charges is because Beckys sister and mother and all the followers of them started accusing him of abuse and continuing to drag this out and everyone knows when you involve DCFS that they are going to hang on... The reason it probably took a year is they had to dig everything up on JOHN to show propel cause!!!! Sounds like the family of BECKY were jealous that they did not have control over her anymore!
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious.... your rhetoric would lead one to believe a cop made the decision to arrest John. I believe the warrant for his arrest would have to be issued by a higher authority. lmao... Furthermore, the state would not waste their time if they did not feel they had sufficient evidence to make a conviction. They have been putting this case together for a year. Don't quit your day job Ace!
huh

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Insigh-Fool1 wrote:
I am serious and was not saying the cop made the decision! You misunderstood... Was saying that there had to be only strong belief from the authorities!!!! <quoted text>

I was hoping you weren't serious. Yes, you implied a cop made the decision or took action on his/her own. I misunderstood nothing.

"The police officer must have a good faith belief, based on tangible evidence, that the crime was committed by the suspect" (Insigh-fool1). Police officer is singular. Therefore, your rhetoric suggests a cop took it upon his/her self to decide and arrest John, not that the authorities did.

"The amount of evidence needed to support a finding of probable cause is much less than what would be required to convict somebody of a crime" (Insigh-fool1). This statement is true, but vague. So, I will elaborate. Police can search individuals, enter homes, and search cars if they have 'probable cause' or a reasonable belief a person has committed a crime. It enables them to further investigate. If the authorities charge an individual with a crime and throw them in jail awaiting trial it is because they already had 'probable cause', investigated, compiled proof, obtained expert witnesses, and believe they can obtain a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt!!! Again, don't quit your day job Ace! ;)
huh

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Insigh-Fool1 wrote:
Also, who gives a shit about how long they have been putting this case together??? That means they have enough evidence? I don't think so!!! And I am so angry at how people judge when they do not have the facts on hand nor have seen them with there own eyes!!!! You are innocent until proven guilty, but in this case, the father is guilty until proven innocent! Most all against John are going by hear say, not actual proof! This evidence they have is that this child possibly suffered injuries from shaking baby syndrome, all that were around this child should be charged, but because John was Charges is because Beckys sister and mother and all the followers of them started accusing him of abuse and continuing to drag this out and everyone knows when you involve DCFS that they are going to hang on... The reason it probably took a year is they had to dig everything up on JOHN to show propel cause!!!! Sounds like the family of BECKY were jealous that they did not have control over her anymore! <quoted text>
Oh.... I see.... You are emotionally invested; therefore, bias yourself. This is a terrible situation period, but you are doing the exact same thing you accuse Becky's family. You are supporting John through weak facts, theories, assumptions, and accusations. Don't worry. John can't be convicted by hearsay, accusation, nor circumstantial evidence. If he is convicted it will be because he was proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by peers.
Insigh-Fool1

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Statistics show that more than 1,000 children are diagnosed with shaken-baby syndrome per year, and anywhere between 100-200 of these cases result in a criminal trial. In the course of reporting The Child Cases with NPR and ProPublica, we found several instances of people being convicted of shaking a baby to death, only to be exonerated after new evidence came to light. And, importantly, the problem is not only the misdiagnosis of shaken baby syndrome; there are a myriad of other diseases that can mimic child abuse, including blood disorders and vitamin deficiencies.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/the-c... Here are some statistics for you ass hole! Now get off your lazy ass and educate yourself instead of showing your impulse to criticize people for there opinions!
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you still provided no proof to give your incoherent rambling and validity. People get put in jail and found innocent through trial yes. We were debating people that get convicted and are proven innocent though. Secondly, I didn't comment on whether or not he committed the crime. He may be found guilty and he may not. I'm simply saying you're talking out your @ss. Trying to prove innocence based off how often people are wrongfully convicted. It is a rarity!!! Wanna dispute that? Put national statistics on here showing on average how many people ate proven innocent after being convicted of a crime!
Insigh-Fool1

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Oh thank you so much! And yes I am emotionally invested I have known this family for years and believe that all involved should be charged and investigated not just JOHN! An no I am not doing the exact same thing, I am actually reading and providing information that I feel people should read before they bash this father!!!
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.... I see.... You are emotionally invested; therefore, bias yourself. This is a terrible situation period, but you are doing the exact same thing you accuse Becky's family. You are supporting John through weak facts, theories, assumptions, and accusations. Don't worry. John can't be convicted by hearsay, accusation, nor circumstantial evidence. If he is convicted it will be because he was proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by peers.
Insigh-Fool1

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Hmm well Mabye you should quit your day job! Sounds like you know everything must have alot of time on your hands and probably don't even have a job and being supported by the people that do work!!!! And no was not implying that a cop made the decision! Read out of context all you want but it doesn't change the fact that people are wrongfully accused everyday!!! And that is all I was saying!
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping you weren't serious. Yes, you implied a cop made the decision or took action on his/her own. I misunderstood nothing.
"The police officer must have a good faith belief, based on tangible evidence, that the crime was committed by the suspect" (Insigh-fool1). Police officer is singular. Therefore, your rhetoric suggests a cop took it upon his/her self to decide and arrest John, not that the authorities did.
"The amount of evidence needed to support a finding of probable cause is much less than what would be required to convict somebody of a crime" (Insigh-fool1). This statement is true, but vague. So, I will elaborate. Police can search individuals, enter homes, and search cars if they have 'probable cause' or a reasonable belief a person has committed a crime. It enables them to further investigate. If the authorities charge an individual with a crime and throw them in jail awaiting trial it is because they already had 'probable cause', investigated, compiled proof, obtained expert witnesses, and believe they can obtain a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt!!! Again, don't quit your day job Ace! ;)
huh

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Insigh-Fool1 wrote:
Statistics show that more than 1,000 children are diagnosed with shaken-baby syndrome per year, and anywhere between 100-200 of these cases result in a criminal trial. In the course of reporting The Child Cases with NPR and ProPublica, we found several instances of people being convicted of shaking a baby to death, only to be exonerated after new evidence came to light. And, importantly, the problem is not only the misdiagnosis of shaken baby syndrome; there are a myriad of other diseases that can mimic child abuse, including blood disorders and vitamin deficiencies.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/the-c... Here are some statistics for you ass hole! Now get off your lazy ass and educate yourself instead of showing your impulse to criticize people for there opinions!
<quoted text>
Thanks for the article, but there are no STATISTICS pertaining to wrongful convictions in it. Furthermore, it simply highlights 23 cases of wrongful conviction period even though 1000 babies are diagnosed with shaken baby syndrome per year. Also, It highlighted that these peoples cases were helped by the advancement of science/technology to be overturned. What does this mean?
First, 23 cases out of 1000 diagnosis per year for how many years? Lmfao! One could not keep a straight face and say wrongful convictions happen all the time! It's rare as I said and the article reinforces that belief. Secondly, that wrongful conviction happens less as science/technology increases which I also previously said. Is there scrutiny over symptoms of shaken baby syndrome? Yes.... it is not the answer to freeing John tjough by far. Here is my OPINION... you are a f#cking moron. Your hurting John more than you are helping. So, please stop. ;)
huh

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Insigh-Fool1 wrote:
Hmm well Mabye you should quit your day job! Sounds like you know everything must have alot of time on your hands and probably don't even have a job and being supported by the people that do work!!!! And no was not implying that a cop made the decision! Read out of context all you want but it doesn't change the fact that people are wrongfully accused everyday!!! And that is all I was saying! <quoted text>
Ok... I know that I'm making you look stupid and its irritating you. It isn't personal. Yet I have to ask.... at what point did you decide cop is not singular and implies an individual acted, not authorities?
Insigh-Fool1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

23 cases or 1 the only thing you Should have gotten out of that article is that misdiagnoses is a possibility and he should not be convicted if there is reasonable doubt if the science junk is there so called evidence they believe will convict him! And how am I hurting John? Are you telling me that the trial will consist of thoughts rambled on topix? Really???? You are a moron!!! You are absolutely ridiculous sounds like you look for people to argue with, its okay if you want to correct me or show me your side but your ridicule is not needed to get your point across? I will continue to support JOHN any way I can, I don't need your approval for that! Fuck off:)
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the article, but there are no STATISTICS pertaining to wrongful convictions in it. Furthermore, it simply highlights 23 cases of wrongful conviction period even though 1000 babies are diagnosed with shaken baby syndrome per year. Also, It highlighted that these peoples cases were helped by the advancement of science/technology to be overturned. What does this mean?
First, 23 cases out of 1000 diagnosis per year for how many years? Lmfao! One could not keep a straight face and say wrongful convictions happen all the time! It's rare as I said and the article reinforces that belief. Secondly, that wrongful conviction happens less as science/technology increases which I also previously said. Is there scrutiny over symptoms of shaken baby syndrome? Yes.... it is not the answer to freeing John tjough by far. Here is my OPINION... you are a f#cking moron. Your hurting John more than you are helping. So, please stop. ;)
Insigh-Fool1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Really??? Actually it was a paragraph I copied when researching how much evidence is required to charge/indict a person....because I kept reading comments stating that they had to have all this evedince and wanted to know what was required and sorry don't feel you are making me look stupid when I am getting my facts from studies, It doesn't make me look stupid that I am expanding my knowledge on topics I don't know much about...nor does it make me a moron it makes me a concerned citizen wanting factual info on this matter before I support or protest what happened to this precious baby!!!!
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok... I know that I'm making you look stupid and its irritating you. It isn't personal. Yet I have to ask.... at what point did you decide cop is not singular and implies an individual acted, not authorities?
huh

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Insigh-Fool1 wrote:
23 cases or 1 the only thing you Should have gotten out of that article is that misdiagnoses is a possibility and he should not be convicted if there is reasonable doubt if the science junk is there so called evidence they believe will convict him! And how am I hurting John? Are you telling me that the trial will consist of thoughts rambled on topix? Really???? You are a moron!!! You are absolutely ridiculous sounds like you look for people to argue with, its okay if you want to correct me or show me your side but your ridicule is not needed to get your point across? I will continue to support JOHN any way I can, I don't need your approval for that! Fuck off:) <quoted text>
First off, you started slinging insults and I fired back. Secondly, I didn't need to see that it takes proof beyond a reasonable doubt to convict John since I had already stated that. Third, you said there were STATISTCS in the article and there weren't. Fourth, you believe espousing garbage on her can't hurt John, but that peoples perceptions of him from hearsay can? It's a contradiction like everything else you have said. Fifth, I never said you needed my permission to support John. I simply said you talk out of your @ss a lot, but act as if you are presenting some sort of strong evidence. Thank you for again showing what a moron you are. The only thing you are right about is that I'm enjoying your stupidity. ;)-
Well

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

What all your ranting really amounts to is that you are enjoying just arguing/debating with someone. Maybe you should get a life or you could just argue with the wall. Im sure the wall would be fun for you.
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, you started slinging insults and I fired back. Secondly, I didn't need to see that it takes proof beyond a reasonable doubt to convict John since I had already stated that. Third, you said there were STATISTCS in the article and there weren't. Fourth, you believe espousing garbage on her can't hurt John, but that peoples perceptions of him from hearsay can? It's a contradiction like everything else you have said. Fifth, I never said you needed my permission to support John. I simply said you talk out of your @ss a lot, but act as if you are presenting some sort of strong evidence. Thank you for again showing what a moron you are. The only thing you are right about is that I'm enjoying your stupidity. ;)-
huh

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Well wrote:
What all your ranting really amounts to is that you are enjoying just arguing/debating with someone. Maybe you should get a life or you could just argue with the wall. Im sure the wall would be fun for you. <quoted text>
Lol....yeah, ok.
oledawg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

I know that John was seriously injured in a car wreck way back when. Were there any lasting results of his injuries or did he make a full recovery. Did his personality change at all? I have been out of the area for a long time.
Justice for John Pruitt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Show ur support for John Pruitt! Like the page on facebook!! thankyou!! ;)
monster mash

Sesser, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

I thought it was spelled "Pruett"??????????
Trex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

Judged:

Justice for John Pruitt wrote:
Show ur support for John Pruitt! Like the page on facebook!! thankyou!! ;)
It's Pruett retard. Looks like you know him reeeeal well. smh
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Judged:

Trex wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Pruett retard. Looks like you know him reeeeal well. smh
If u look at the forum retard, it spells jackson PRUITT!! So i guess the dumbass who put this forum on here (Jennifer) must not know him reeeeal well either!!!! HA HA HA HE HE HE! LOL LOL
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Judged:

oledawg wrote:
I know that John was seriously injured in a car wreck way back when. Were there any lasting results of his injuries or did he make a full recovery. Did his personality change at all? I have been out of the area for a long time.
YES his personality changed! HE GREW UP! Became one with GOD, dropped all his bad friends, and made good ones! That wreck happened YEARS ago! He loved that baby with ALL his heart! He would never have hurt him or allowed anyone else to either! This is all tramatizing for him and his family! Can not imagine being a GREAT father and being ACCUSED of such CRAP!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 280 of357
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Metropolis Forum right now

Search the Metropolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 25 min Midlothian Composer 3,811
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 38 min Midlothian Composer 640
woman 2 hr need 2
mary harrison 3 hr alexis greer 10
m.e.s. 4 hr walkaway 1
Richard Scoobie and Kim Ward Greer 4 hr alexis greer 18
Harrah's: Hair follicle or UA? 7 hr anonymous 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Metropolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000