Does Amber Jeffords dance at the Pony?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need2no

Metropolis, IL

#25 Jul 11, 2012
What was that comment meaning delta29, it did not make any sense?
Not Buying It

Champaign, IL

#27 Jul 13, 2012
Having a bad life doesn't make it okay for them to do drugs. If anything, it should drive them away from worsening their lives with being addicted to something that only hurts them worse.
Pams friend

Metropolis, IL

#28 Jul 15, 2012
Not Buying it-you obviously live in a fantasy world. I am thankful for the life I have had, but many of my friends have used whatever they could to escape reality. Some very fine friends. I believe you have and many of your friends. Don't come off naive and condesending. She is not hurting you, if people will drop it this will go away. You people would drive a good person to drugs and drinking.
Besides how do u know Amber does drugs unless you bought from her or sold to her?
Excuses

United States

#30 Jul 17, 2012
Hey, whatever lets you sleep at night. The rest of the world know what you and your kind are.
i know

Whiting, IN

#31 Jul 18, 2012
Amber is a really good girl she just has had her ups and downs I've know her for many many years
i know

Whiting, IN

#32 Jul 18, 2012
She needs to go back to Florida and get her shit back together she dam sure not going to get it together here in this hell hole of a place
charity worker

Metropolis, IL

#33 Jul 19, 2012
I ran into Amber a while back and she looked good and I was proud for her. If she is doing these things, don't make it worse, go offer help, friedship, kindness and anything u could think of. I bet she would love having friends to do fun honest, legal things with. Lunch, dinner, movies, walking, watching a movie. The boat offers good food and if your in it for fun go gambling.

At least stop getting on here and making it worse. But, give her break, grow some balls and be nice, stop this macho coward crap and be nice.
thatstheproblem

United States

#35 Jul 22, 2012
People don't want to do decent, clean things for fun, so when they stop drinking, drugging, and whoring, there's nothing for them to do but go back to what amused them before.
wow

United States

#36 Aug 1, 2012
How long is this dumb ass thread about amber going to keep on going? Who gives a damn about her, what she eat don't make me shizz and yall yankee's should feel the same way..Do something constructive with your life.
whhhhaaa

Paducah, KY

#37 Aug 10, 2012
Amber is my cousin...down the line, and she is not a good person, i dont give a shit what any of you stickin up for her say. And also, what was wrong with her dad? not a damn thing except the fact he died when she came back into town. Get some facts straight.
who knows

United States

#38 Aug 16, 2012
Does anybody know wheres shes at anit seen her in a long time
beforeyou

Paducah, KY

#39 Feb 21, 2013
She's in the Metropolis jail for the second dui in about a year...
Whatever

United States

#40 Feb 21, 2013
Oh, poor pitiful you and your trashy skank friends. Meanwhile, plenty of normal people have seen more hell than you can imagine, and manage to keep out of jail, have a driver's license, raise good kids, provide without government assistance... So you're just going to use lame ass excuses for your shitty lifestyles, go ahead. You're trash, you deserve to know it, and people are justified in kicking you into the mud for living a bad lifestyle you could change with a little willpower.
Big player

United States

#41 Feb 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Oh, poor pitiful you and your trashy skank friends. Meanwhile, plenty of normal people have seen more hell than you can imagine, and manage to keep out of jail, have a driver's license, raise good kids, provide without government assistance... So you're just going to use lame ass excuses for your shitty lifestyles, go ahead. You're trash, you deserve to know it, and people are justified in kicking you into the mud for living a bad lifestyle you could change with a little willpower.
Hey instead of chastising try and provide some help. Until we all with out sins we need to stop the pool pitting...
beforeyou

Paducah, KY

#42 Feb 23, 2013
"Hey instead of chastising try and provide some help. Until we all with out sins we need to stop the pool pitting"...

Amber has had many chances. Many people have tried to help her. Family and friends. Any time someone helps her she either throws it away or she back stabs them. We live by our choices. There is NO excuse for her to keep on this destructive path. She's back in jail now for DUI and control substance. Her bail is $500.00. It should be $5000.00 so she can't get out. She's a repeat offender. Even the courts are just slapping her on the wrist. She's totaled cars, drives drunk, strips for money, lies to her family and friends,takes advantage of her grandparents,leaves re-hab,steals,can't hold a job ( and probably doesn't want to ). Amber needs to stand on her own 2 feet. You can only try to help someone so many times. Eventually it's up to them.
Big Player

United States

#43 Feb 23, 2013
beforeyou wrote:
"Hey instead of chastising try and provide some help. Until we all with out sins we need to stop the pool pitting"...
Amber has had many chances. Many people have tried to help her. Family and friends. Any time someone helps her she either throws it away or she back stabs them. We live by our choices. There is NO excuse for her to keep on this destructive path. She's back in jail now for DUI and control substance. Her bail is $500.00. It should be $5000.00 so she can't get out. She's a repeat offender. Even the courts are just slapping her on the wrist. She's totaled cars, drives drunk, strips for money, lies to her family and friends,takes advantage of her grandparents,leaves re-hab,steals,can't hold a job ( and probably doesn't want to ). Amber needs to stand on her own 2 feet. You can only try to help someone so many times. Eventually it's up to them.
I feel where you comming from with this chic, some people take longer then others to change, she just haven't got to her low point yet in order for her to change. In other people eyes yes but to her no, maybe something real bad need to happen to her or around her before she get it together. So if not maybe its her destiny but what I'm saying its not for us to judge her or say give up on her or she's not going to change. I'm glad that God didn't give up on you or me or others that was doing wrong, but now have changed their life around Thats just food for thought for ya I'm going to let you do the dishes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arlen Castenado 2 hr ScaredJake 2
Prayer chain 2 hr !!! 16
Ashley Legereit 3 hr Been there 12
The Southern Spead 6 hr Baker2 15
Remember remember the month of November 7 hr Disagree 2
Topixs shit talkers need to stop 8 hr InternetToughGuy 5
Randy Parmely 8 hr Nope 10

Metropolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance