Does Amber Jeffords dance at the Pony?
lol

Paducah, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2011
Lord I hope not
tinydancer

Equality, IL

#3 Sep 5, 2011
Leave Amber alone! She left this town because of nosey people. Let her live her life, and dance anywhere she wants. She's a number 1 friend, and sticks up for her friends.
From someone who wishes your old friend could be here to take up for you. She loved ya Amber, LEAVE IT AT THAT.
Misty

United States

#4 Sep 5, 2011
Soooo I guess that's a "yes"...
tinydancer

Equality, IL

#6 Sep 5, 2011
MetroGal, I take it you don't have the figure to dance at the pony.You obviously must like looking at the girls with your going to the Pony. oh well, each to it's own.
Misty

Baton Rouge, LA

#7 Sep 5, 2011
I think Amber is a great person...and way too good for the Pony.
Good Lawd

United States

#8 Sep 5, 2011
They'll have to add on for an ass that big!
No Judge

Nashville, TN

#9 Sep 6, 2011
Seems like everyone likes to judge and make fun but maybe you should look in the mirror first - would be nice to have a mirror that would look inside so you could see how UGLY you are from the inside out for being so cruel.
Domain

United States

#10 Sep 6, 2011
look some of her friends are looking for her so thats why Misty asked where she worked! Its a question not a judgement geez!
No Judge

Nashville, TN

#11 Sep 6, 2011
my comment was directed to metrogal & the others making hateful comments about amber
Metrogal, good lawd, lol, etc
beforeyou

Paducah, KY

#13 Mar 10, 2012
For you that are defending Amber for stripping at the Pony must be real winners. You are actually saying that's a good upstanding way to make money? Amber left this town for various reasons but as soon as she came back she nose dived into drugs, lying , stealing, backstabbing her family and prostitution. The girl needs help. If you feel you must defend her way of life, you must be a real winner yourself.
i would know

United States

#14 Mar 11, 2012
No she does not.
Black Ceaser

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Mar 12, 2012
I hear she part time dance at cat west in oak grove ky Lost weight but still get her nose dirty this come from a reliable source. I like what she's working with personally she's sexy. Far her life style she's grown she knows right from wrong and people need to stop judging her and others free will to everyone. Nuff said.
LOL

United States

#18 Jul 8, 2012
Isnt amber cross eyed? Does that mean she takes home "double" the guys in her life?! Bahahahaha
Delta29

Oceanside, CA

#19 Jul 8, 2012
I have known Amber for most of my life and she has never been cross-eyed...what a stupid insult.

And to the person who posted about the "MCHS Reunion"...you obviously haven't been around in a long time...and you don't know me...so don't act like you were doing me a favor by hurting one of my best friend's feelings. Build a bridge and get over it, dude...I have.
JDJ

Worth, IL

#20 Jul 10, 2012
Sir Yes Sir

I guess it's okay if you're the one badmouthing people.

Congrats on the right to marry now, BTW
bar none

Metropolis, IL

#21 Jul 10, 2012
Amber has the guts in her little finger that any of you have in your body. She is not a coward, she gets on here and speaks her mind.
Who ever took the cheap shot about her mom and riding lessons should be horse whipped. God, you make me sick. Amber has survived more in a lifetime alone,than any of you could ever survive with an entire army behnd you.. Her mom, her dad, 2 aunts, a seriously mentally ill stepmom, Amber had no chance at a decent life. So back off.
Amber do not get on here and respond. Do not give them the chance to rile you. I hope I find out out who made the riding lesson statement.
If this is Misty Young, you have alot of nerve. But, we already knew that.
Delta29

United States

#22 Jul 10, 2012
Yes. And thank you, I'm very happy about the right to marry...me and your Mom make magic together.
bar none

Metropolis, IL

#23 Jul 10, 2012
Why don't you say who you are, Delta29
Watcher

Grantsburg, IL

#24 Jul 11, 2012
Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 1 hr yeppers 163
Tweaked on Facebook 2 hr u suck 2
Daniel R Johnson 17 hr Autumn 10
Greg Mays 21 hr Sick 4
kayla n david (Feb '11) Thu Truth 8
Drug bust on Metropolis St today??? Thu Evil twin 2
Tokyo spa (May '16) Thu Blistered 29

Metropolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance