and a place for metlakatla jobs on th...

and a place for metlakatla jobs on this site? HAHAHA funny

Posted in the Metlakatla Forum

no jobs

Craig, AK

#1 Dec 7, 2008
Only way anyone gets a job is related to the mayor..no matter what, he just see's what his sons want to do, and replaces them with someone..put someone on a temporary job, and gets his sons on, bad enough they fish now, don't they? alot more people don't work, not lucky enough for an half ass mayor to get them a boat, they struggle, easy for the mayor to replace just like that, not a care in the world...shows how half ass they really are. no shame.
Irish Cornaire

Massena, NY

#2 Feb 16, 2009
Who is the mayor now?
lance

Kenai, AK

#3 Mar 12, 2009
who else is family is tied up like that go one by on on all the important jobs oops here goes a audit
Irish Cornaire

Massena, NY

#4 Mar 16, 2009
Glad I no longer live there,the community is wee bit clannish to outsiders,I know,I lived it for 11 yrs there!
thiiiisguy907

Chugiak, AK

#5 Oct 20, 2011
only way you can get a job is be related to the mayor indeed! stupid idiots...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metlakatla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Journey Beyond Ancestors Paths (May '16) May '16 nishwilgun 1
dating websites free (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lance Besse 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
metlakatla dividens (Mar '09) Dec '11 Ginny 4
Native Funding Source (Apr '10) Apr '10 Terrance H Booth Sr 1
jobs (Dec '08) Dec '08 i know what you ... 1
News After 2-hour standoff, man arrested in Elim (Jan '08) Jan '08 Jamie Ablowaluk 1

Metlakatla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metlakatla Mortgages