no cell phone service
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
getting old

Schaumburg, IL

#21 Jul 22, 2012
I am guessing the rude remarks are coming from a same individual that always has nasty remarks on all posts but changes their name. The solar flares have been the problem as stated on the news but this person only makes sarcasm out of any comments made. Must be bored and unemployed. Both my home phone and cell were messed up today so I will just be patient and let techs work it out. Sauve one, my rotary one sounded like aluminum foil before I got disconnected this afternoon!
connertuckyhilly billy

Lafayette, IN

#22 Jul 22, 2012
sounded like aluminum foil?? wat yer reckin that sounded like?? yer brain tryin to werk?
I know

Richmond, IN

#23 Jul 23, 2012
That's no sh!t!
Sauve One wrote:
It is such a dilemna now that people are faced with communicating face to face in the wake of a telecommunication failure.
I believe the rumor about the UFO hitting a satellite is false, although there is scientific proof that a current huge flare up on the Sun is disrupting some communications systems.
Jerry Springer

Thorntown, IN

#24 Jul 23, 2012
Hey my phone is back on this morning
getting old

United States

#25 Jul 23, 2012
connertuckyhillybilly wrote:
sounded like aluminum foil?? wat yer reckin that sounded like?? yer brain tryin to werk?
My brain has no problem, nor do I have a spelling problem. Everything is WORKING fine today. Back to work, break is over for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metamora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald J Trump Presidency 51 min Francis Scott Tissue 607
Has Chuck W lost weight? 55 min USA 2
When will Justin Williams 'jdub' give up on his... 58 min USA 4
Why do black people have odor? Why do they eat ... 2 hr Just a thought 18
when sarah palin seems sane (Apr '10) 2 hr Chu Chu Rubusco 43
Why hasn't greensburg 2 hr Also Curious 2
Mandy McQueen 4 hr Jwh 10

Metamora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance