Police arrest 2 men in theft

Police arrest 2 men in theft

There are 3 comments on the Times-Picayune story from Feb 7, 2009, titled Police arrest 2 men in theft. In it, Times-Picayune reports that:

Two employees of Brother's Food Mart were arrested in the theft of $25,000 worth of merchandise from a Metairie Circuit City, according to the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Picayune.

New -Orleans Arab-News

Chalmette, LA

#1 Feb 9, 2009
I talked to Abu-Ali, Abu-Ali was telling me their fathers were theives before them. He was saying around 1985 Big Joe which is Abedalrahim's dad stole a whole buncha tissue paper, and was also on the news, Abu-Ashraf was also saying this man is always calling people theives I guess their true color showed and now we know who the true theives are. I was also talking to Abu-Samir the other day and he was telling me that Raafat's family have sooo much money they don't know what to do with all of it, how about they buy their theif of a kid a Television instead of him going around stealing them from Circuit city. It's funny how the Mousa and Askar family are blaming mexicans, come on now the camera's in the store were on and they showed who the true criminals are, which were Raafat and Abdelrahim. Im Shadi is thanking God that now they can leave her and her egyptian husband alone and that the people found something new to talk about instead of her.
New -Orleans Arab-News

Chalmette, LA

#2 Feb 9, 2009
I talked to Abu-Ali, Abu-Ali was telling me their fathers were theives before them. He was saying around 1985 Big Joe which is Abedalrahim's dad stole a whole buncha tissue paper, and was also on the news, Abu-Ashraf was also saying this man is always calling people theives I guess their true color showed and now we know who the true theives are. I was also talking to Abu-Samir the other day and he was telling me that Raafat's family have sooo much money they don't know what to do with all of it, how about they buy their theif of a kid a Television instead of him going around stealing them from Circuit city. It's funny how the Mousa and Askar family are blaming mexicans, come on now the camera's in the store were on and they showed who the true criminals are, which were Raafat and Abdelrahim. Im Shadi is thanking God that now they can leave her and her egyptian husband alone and that the people found something new to talk about instead of her.
westbank24

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2013
New -Orleans Arab-News wrote:
Who are you?do you know these people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Anybody Anywhere 21,174
2nd visit new jacker at 6285 starbucks on maple Sep 17 thomas 1
in 5 minutes when i arrived this morning , a ne... Sep 16 cia 79 jami rose ... 4
FRENCH QUARTER 917; how we doing? *owowowo, :P* Sep 14 real thomas duh s... 1
no hot topix woman discuss? without a good woma... Sep 13 cia jami rose 141... 1
Jesus Miracle Power? Lol Sep 13 Ricky Bobby 1
can we please send all hurricanes to the w hore... Sep 13 Ricky Bobby 2

Metairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Metairie Mortgages